Who would miss me and why if I dissapeared?

Who would miss me and why if I dissapeared?
Feels thread anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10644374
youtube.com/watch?v=oZunkuitQ3A
youtube.com/watch?v=_T-7IxxLcyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody would notice but your mom

Yea, thats one of the two people I would hate to hurt by doing so...

it gets better

look at this thriving 22 year old

strawpoll.me/10644374

>be me
>be idiot
>ohwell.png
>had gf, now ex
>still hung out tried to be friends
>other friends act like people
>shes just this female person posing as a friend (and is an idiot)
>had bad night for "reasons"
>she,s having bad night because of above reasons
>says she wants to an hero
>I say I wanna an hero too
>she ax,s why
>I tell her truth, that I,ll never have her again, and tgat I,d get over it if she would act like a friend
>she gives up, no fight, not enough of friend to be wirth her time?
>just like when we broke up
>she gets uber
>forgot her pillow
>goodbye
>/happiness

It,s the right thing to do, just feels man.
Ya heard?

Turning 30 this month.
Same shit as 20...
A decade of the same feels.
Just better at pushing it aside and going "oh well"

Depends. What kind of family you got? They'll miss you. Friends, even internet friends?

Also feelsbadman, had a buddy kill himself earlier this year. He was such a memester. I found him kinda annoying because he was always shoving shrek and dewrito memes down my throat but I'll be fucked if I don't miss him. I just wish I could've said goodbye or something, as well.

Yea I have good friends, decent job, my health, plus this cancerous shithole to call an escape from day to day crap. (Jk luv ya Sup Forums)
Just want that "white picket fence and 1.5 kids" dream...
I learned long ago I can,t kill myself (too vain) but I really would like to not feel this feel anymore.

Yea thats only slightly more autistic then I act.

strawpoll.me/10644374

??

>decent job

can you paypal me some money and see if makes you feel better?

I would say the first step to achieving that nuclear family dream is to take up a hobby. Luckily, Sup Forums is a great place for hobbies. Check out and learn how to cook. If you live in a good state, check out and take up firearms (my personal favorite.) can make you feel pretty manly, fixing up your own cars and such. Lifting can help you feel good about yourself too, so maybe hit up as well. Read the stickies on each one and become enlightened.

Demi lovato over Taylor swift
And better mental healthcare for gun violence

I work out and play music (open mics, and in a band)
Very cathartic.
Got 5 1/2 pack, drive my favorite car, friends are solid, mother is awesome,
Just.... I want a wife... I crave that romantic attention and the possibility of starting a family

Well, do you know any women who you'd be interested in starting a relationship like that with?

No... not a single one I know (save for some at work but thats not happening)
Is worth it. All just barflys and girls.
I want a woman.
Someone who has their shit together and doesn,t need silly attention all the fug ing time

I want someone to love me like I want to love them. I've got such a big heart on my fucking sleeve and people can't fucking see it, or just choose to ignore it.

Mah dubs. Little happyness

Right...

This is legit. Save it for later when the thread goes down. He replied to me like right away but idk where he lives or his schedule, definitely a cool dude and he's not some edgy asshole or a psychiatrist wanabe.

Worth it in my book bro

Thanks but I,m the kind of narcissistic asshole who "has it all figured out" and believes I just gotta roll with the punches and move forward without latching onto the past.
Feels so much in the meantime...

I think everyone has those moments when they just have to "let go" and bitch,cry, complain, and throw a tantrum. If you can do that in email form here's this guy... always has advice for me but it's not like, "Hou should do (this) now". He actually has a way to let you figure it out on your own and then pushes you to make a change.

It's how I quit smoking and decided to start going to the gym twice a week, and enroll in college in the fall

Everyday I think about killing myself.
Driving to work I think about just ramming my car into a wall to end it.
Sitting at my desk I think about blowing my brains out.
Laying on my bed i think about hanging myself.
Cant do it anymore Sup Forums

Anyway its ur call mate. Just take it or leave it

Dont you have a family of some kind? I mean im sure someone would care, even people who dont know you that well would care.

Yea I hear ya. Problem is I have most of my life set. It,s just I cannot find a woman to share it with and move forward together with.

Ditto man... I just can,t do it.
Nope, can,t pull that trigger, can,t cut deep enough, can,t swerve into death.

Appreciated. Saved in case I change my mind and try to reach out more.

Everyday I get an inch closer to that fucking wall. But I can never bring myself to do it. Guess im too much of a pussy to end it.

Yea my Mom is great and always, always there for me.
Have best friend of 25 years who is same.
Just this is a selfish need. They help but I want to escape my need. To not feel it anymore cuz I cannot seem to fix it.

Same hear. I don,t want to cry for help or be wounded or crippled trying and then be all "I gound a reason to live, but niw have no legs"
Not worth it to "almost". All or nothing.

I am going to breakdown so badly once I get offline or this thread 404s

Only thing holding me back. I cant be a crippled fuck and im too much of a pussy to pull the trigger. Guess im doomed to be a depressed fag til i grow a pair

Right?!
High five!
Ouch, it kinda hurts to even fake happy for joke right now.

>be me
>developing huge crush on chick in class
>she keeps fooling around with me when were drunk, nothing serious though
>roommate apparantely also likes her
>we and her live only a few feet apart
>the three of us watch a few movies yesterday
>i notice hes really trying hard to get into her pants
>gotta get up early so i fuck off at midnight
>its now morning
>hes still not here
>he most likely fucked my crush all night long

fucking hold me, i literally cant deal with these feels. what the fuck is going on with my life

Yay 3rd dubs for me. Happy stupid pointless numbers of awesome!

Only way to get through the day.
Fake it

I know the same feeling
I know it so well.

Almost trips.
Yea don,t you hate when you miss out like that?
Fucking makes me feel worthless.
Like why,d I bother to try?

how long until the pain fades?

I,m so tired of faking it. My soul is stretched thin.
Wish it was done.

The pain never fades.
You learn to ignore it.

Sorry to hear user keep your head up

Dude... no one can answer that.
Only you (we, me as well) can affect it.
Either accept it and move on/deal with or... I don,t fucking know..

dude my life was so amazing 5 days ago
and now i feel like dying
i dont want the pain to stay i want it to fade

just fucking kill me

im at that point where people dont talk to me in weeks, and when someone finally does i get surprised and overexcited... prolly gona see it thru for a bit more years. then rip

Feels like it will never be done.
Im gonna go sleep and pretend I don't exist.
Nice chatting with ya.

fucking sad man

The pain is always there. For me at least. You just learn how to shove it down and hope it never returns.

i would miss calling you a sad little faggot

...oh wait a minute, i can do that when you are not here too. so never mind. feel free to wander off into the woods and kill yourself

Likewise.
Survive dude. I,ll try and do the same.
Pretend in ur dreams that you are winning. Works for me until I wake up.

No sweat. I,m exactly that right now.
But hey... to be all super depressive: if I an hero u ll still have plenty of people to call faggots and I won,t be missed.

It won't. Sorry, user. I might only be 19, but I know that life is full of struggle and pain. This is just one stab wound of many. Eventually, it will heal up, but you won't forget it and you'll always feel it.

I think I have some sort of problem

This may sound really fuckin retarded

>listen to music
>suddenly feel on top of the world, like i can do anything, energetic as all shit
>must move around in any way from the excitement of my dreams and aspirations
>after i tire out i sit back down and sulk in the disappointment from knowing deep down none of this will ever happen
>this happens atleast 5 times a day

I need someone to talk to. I can't sleep. Oh christ, please.

Sucks to be alive just enough of the time to be irritating

I'll talk to you fellow faggot

Checked.
Nah I think thats typical.
Get a little "high" from good thing, then they end, and you remember they didn,t really change anything, just made you forget for a moment....

Yea Thats why why I,m awake.
Go ahead and rant dude.

Sucks to be alive and watching people squander away everything you've ever wished you had.

Oh, who gives a flying fuck?!?!
Even if you got a kickass wife and badass kids while keeping in touch with friends and your parents, you still have to face the fact that everyone you've ever loved and will ever love will die, many of them during your lifetime.
Face it man, we all die alone in one way or another, and the sooner you accept that the worst will eventually happen, the sooner you can start living in the moment.

Personally, I don't really want people to miss me. I've already lost so many loved ones in my life. I missed every single one of them, and it hurt like hell when they left, even my fucking dog.
Why would I ever wish such pain on someone I cared about?

>tfw you will never have a gf ever
it sucks missing out on something so big yet so simple about the human experience
youtube.com/watch?v=oZunkuitQ3A

Ehneh

Totally dude. I,ve accepted much but I feel similiar.
Like why bother if it,s gonna end?
I know the answer is "the journey is important, not the destination"
But this trip sucks yo
Lol
Also: only 3 people (changed my mind from the only 2 ppl) would really care for a time.

my nigga wit that leandoer

Had one, dumped her, shes dumb but cute, feeling more with dick than head,
But had something, now don,t, fucking highlander movie...

real shit
have you listened to bladee's latest album?
youtube.com/watch?v=_T-7IxxLcyY

I,ll totally feel better if i get those quints

>mfw I suck it up and smile

sorry i wasnt good enough

Quints and I live happily ever after

How do you all handle waking up every day and having to fake not being completely hollow inside?

Thats close to what I said to her as she left.

no, but i'll check it out, I find him a bit annoying unless he has a banger instrumental behind him and he can deliver some flow

stop faking it like me

It,s not really a "how do" its just a, either I suffer or die, and I can,t kill mysekf soooooooo I suffer through it.
Plenty of fun times. Just not what I want when I go home alone

Good you've seen that... Also why are you here... Some kind of Stockholm Syndrome connected to being a psycho or what?

Checked,
I did that, lost another friend, oh well. Ya can,t handle truth, then fuck off.
Am i rite?

is it too much to ask for if all i want is some kind of response to my text?

texted my ex after 2 years, just something to catch up
that was a week ago, she didnt even read the message
she couldve atleast told me she doesnt want anything to do with me, but nope, blatanlty ignores it

I,m here cuz it,s entertaining.
Good distraction.

(YOU) better fucking fix this nigger

I know the trip sucks right now, but life has a funny way of changing things without a moment's notice, for better or worse.
And I know, it only seems like things will get worse, but you must have the faith to press on anyway. If you're to have faith in anything at all, let it be this.

One more thing: it doesn't matter what people think about you. They may have money, looks, or fame, but at the bottom of it all, they're just another poor soul working with whatever's available.

i've been doing it and have 0 friends now

Huh? The nazi imagery or the losing a friend?
A: the pic works, TS on the nazi shit.
B: no, shes not worth it. And even if she was, I,ll never have her again, so wutev

and GTFO ofc

maybe shes just that type who doesn't want you to think that she still cares about you, even to respond to a text

Ya. Gotta love how that works

Sure, and I,ll wait and wait until then.
Such joy, much yay...

nah, don't think so
she just might've turned to someone i don't know anymore
but man, i really thought she would've had the balls to atleast be kind of honest after some years
guess i was wrong

Easier to ignore than to be upfront.
Bitches man...

>ofc
I wish

sad thing
i was genuinely interested in how things were going for her

don't dwell too much on it man, i've heard people say to do put your mind to things and do things but not care of the outcome. sort of like a bird who sings, it doesn't give a shit if you like its singing or not, but it will keep singing because that's what that bird does.

Almost

What kind of music, user?