The other boudoir thread made me think of the pics my wife had taken for me as a wedding gift. Who wants to see...

The other boudoir thread made me think of the pics my wife had taken for me as a wedding gift. Who wants to see? She'd kill me if she knew I posted them.

Do it, faggot.

very tasteful

>you dont have a wife
>youve never even had a gf
>if this is true though, she fucked the camera man

FUCK yes. thought she was hotter than that other wife and would love to see more

Noice. Keep going

You're a douchebag.

finally found what im fapping to tonight

i would pound her into next week. any ass and face in the same pic?

youre a luccky man. full frontal?

I wish. But she did get that adventurous.

anyone save pics from the other thread? I missed it

Why haven't you sent this in to playboy?

She'd never. Like I said, she'd kill me if she even knew I shared these.

super fucking hot. i'll blow my load to her if you have any hardcore stuff (blowjobs, cum)

how many more pics are there?

sorry. I don't.

if she knew how hard your cock was right now shed be okay with it. shed probably drop to her knees and suck you off — how can she be mad with a cock in her mouth? shes obviously a good little slut.

shes a total babe

This is some subpar shit dude...

wtf why is her tit growing out of her fucking armpit. you married a god damn mutant

dont stop posting!

>wedding gift
I really hope she got you something else with them user.

So are you excited to start high-school next year?

bro my wife did the same thing for me as a wedding gift.

Your wife if fucking adorable. Moar?

She is beautiful. Have proof that you know her? Like a non nude photo not in this setting? Would be willing to do some swopping - ocpicswop at gmail

like this?

Thats it yes. Have you taken hardcore pics of her yourself?

boudoir whaddup

My wife got some done too as a pres for me, She stays clothed in lingerie the whole time. Nice pictures but no hardcore or even tits in them so not really "hot". I looked at them once but havent again since.

wtf a watermark over your personal photos? or you get that straight from their website.

my wife