Hello Prem Fans , let me state the obvious

Manchester United is the biggest club in the world, playing in the richest league in the world. They have more fans and generates more money than every other team from the broken favela that is Spain.

That is all, i bet this will trigger every South American and Mexican living in a 3rd world country that speaks Puerto Rican.

Just accept that the EPL is the biggest league! Bundesliga comes 2nd

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3574824/Spain-17-England-1-La-Liga-dominance-Premier-League-continues-Manchester-City-exit-Champions-League-whimper.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh and the BPL is also more important than the Champions League , so let me get that out of the way.

You'll have to try harder mate. This is really weak bait.

11>3
Also their best player went to Madrid so at the end of the day manure is just a feeder club to Madrid degay will prove it

Went? He was sold.

> Being this mad

Where does your best players play?

>Being this right

The numbers never lie

yes because his dream was to play at Real Madrid
I remember those year when Madrid was a perennial round of sixteen exit man that was fucking bad but thanks to manure to give them CR7 tho Two UCL since then
farca got 3 tho

The EPL is bigger than madrid and the UCL. And youre really eating up that my dream to play for madrid bullshit.

But then again you are a madrid cuck along with the rest of you mexifucks

Where does your best player play? Ive seemed to have forgotten

our best player??
they all suck m8
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3574824/Spain-17-England-1-La-Liga-dominance-Premier-League-continues-Manchester-City-exit-Champions-League-whimper.html
>Their sides have won 17 of the last 18 knockout matches since 2008
and only liverpool was the only side to beat a Spanish team in europe

Vidal is our best player and he plays in Germany.
I think the Premier League is the best one, but your argumentation is really poor. It's bait.

Europe fucking sucks , why do you think the UK left?

As we all found out Brexit means that UK is better than all of europe including the UCL. UK is the cash king

Why do you think that sir? Because it seems like you have some common sense

I dont know m8 I think Sanchez is better but Idk
brexit means that you fucks will have more trouble to get good young players but at least they'll use young brits now

Alexis is certainly more flashy, but Vidal is the engine. A box-to-box midfielder that never ever stops. His versitality is amazing too, I have seen him play CB, DM, CM, CAM, LM, RM pretty much anywhere on the midfield. I think his more important for a team than Sanchez, who is a close second in my opinion.

>Manchester United is the biggest club in the world, playing in the richest league in the world. They have more fans and generates more money than every other team from the broken favela that is Spain.
Really? Not bait?

Either he's baiting or he's the same EPLel cockrider that posted They have the same distinct writing style and delusion desu.

And we haven't left the EU. We're unlikely to do so anyway because people are moaning.

I wish people would actually learn about shit before speaking.

>japanese baseball

had to look it up "nippon ham fighters" is a team you cant even make this shit up

I knew you were American before even checking.

are we really all falling for this obvious b8

You forgot that one Yeah OP, take a break, get some fresh air.

>We're unlikely to do so anyway
kek pack your bags, Krzysztof, you are going back

>All soccer leagues put together just barely beat one american league

europoors are really that broke

Using money as a stat is retarded

Baseball is second and it's the faggiest sport in history