Hey Sup Forums ask a guitarist anything

Hey Sup Forums ask a guitarist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0QaWjhwONmJ
vocaroo.com/i/s04FfWC9yOeo
youtube.com/watch?v=g-FCqBlGR84
youtube.com/watch?v=1e9isKBHQws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just because you're holding a guitar don't mean shit boy.

Make Sup Forums a song faggot

Okay Ill prove it, hold on.

I'm waiting fuck boy

Hey u need a drummer?

Im gonna send you a link bitch

Not looking for a band right now dude, share your stuff though :)

channel name? btw, gonna marry your mother,become your new daddy, and break that guitar across your face.

Dont fall for this kid,the only thing this pedo wants to pound is your under age ass or make you lick his drumstick if you know what I mean..

HeShreds, You'll see it when I send the link. Dont look at the older stuff its horrible.

Fucking christ dude, why are you even playing a guitar..

fucking kek

faggot, can you play dire straits - sultans of swing. upload to vocaroo cunt face, its quicker

Told you not to look at the older stuff.

Good Idea

What about metalica
vocaroo.com/i/s0QaWjhwONmJ
Embed Email

vocaroo.com/i/s04FfWC9yOeo
This is an instrumental I wrote a while back, not the whole thing cause vocaroo wont record longer

>vocaroo.com/i/s0QaWjhwONmJ
not bad user, nop bad. but i recommend u use a metronome to get the timing right

youtube.com/watch?v=g-FCqBlGR84

okey

NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPLE! MOVE ALONG!

nigga

You'll never be Kurt Cobain, dude.

Dont want to be, that little bitch killed himself

That "little bitch" would get more women in a day then you would try to get in a whole lifetime..

True, but at least Ill still get more than you.

What's it like not being an actual musician?

Yeah, while you are correct. It might be hard for him...Since he's dead.

Im not, but you are?

No. user just no..

You'll never be a fat Jay Reatard either, get a job. Youre a disappointment to whatever two hell spawn decided to rub assholes together to create you.

come on man that lick you played socalled "solo" sounded like shit, at least play something good

Your rhythm is shit

okay like what?

Don't play anything, put your guitar down, burn it and buy a recorder faggot..

lmao

Free Bird!

there's no wonder drug to becoming a good guitarist, every one needs practice. don't put that guitar down keep at it. and if the solo is to hard, drop it, move on to something else, after a month or so go back to it.

Well since everyone is busy circlejerking their own faggotry,
Whats your favorite genre op? Im a metal head myself, tho I try to listen to everything. Look up Ratablanca, its a spanish band but the riffs are pretty good.

This thread is funny and sad.

Oh I know that, story of my life.
Finally a sensible person to btw.
Do you play?

Im also a metal head, cheers man

you'll never be a legend like all of your heroes, op. the one trait you'll share with them is an early death via suicide or drugs.

Can you play wonderwall

OP, I just listened to your solo.

As a guitarist, I'm telling you now, break out the pentatonic box thinking, it's a bad habit and will ruin you later on if you continue to practice and play. If you're going to learn scales, learn them up and down the neck, not in box formats.

Also another good tip, learn where every note is on every string, it helps more than you might think.

thanks man

Electric > acoustic. fuck off faggot

too late tonight to play electric

Play classical gas

come on faggot, get off Sup Forums and start practicing. And lose the long hair or the FUCKING BABY MOUSTACHE at least, it looks disguisting on you and doesn't automatically make you good at guitar.

what's it like knowing 3 chords?

heroin

I at least no about 5 lets be fair

Hahahajaja! So fucking funny this is the song you demand. Good ass song. But c'mon he doesnt use a pick, he dIdn't play traditionally. Mad respect to anyone who can play this. The solo is easy though

play us something heavy

Bro....not good at all. Getting it.....but not worth going around saying your a guitarist. Play with the song. Practice with tracks.

when you play songs like these it's better to make them your own a bit than fucking up trying to play them exactly how they do

Well excuuuse me. Fuck your assumptions. Lol. Fucking newfag.

I have nothing recorded cause I'm poor. Like everyone else.

When are you getting a real job?

disagree, when first starting out, he needs to learn the chords and overall structure.

once he's got the song down, then he can tweak it a bit.

but hes gotta learn how to play it first

also i grabbed my acoustic in case this turns into a vocaloo thread

Not OP. How about ask a professional musician who is fluent with 8 instruments anything? Lol

post stuff, this is op

how many suicide attempts did your parents catch you performing

when will your breed of garbage be wiped from the planet

how many women taking bigger better cocks have you jissumed your skinny jeans over

what instruments?

we learned how to play differently

Look up Pebber Brown on yt OP. he taught buckethead, watch his lessons on music theory and finger exercises. good luck.

This generations jimi hendrix for sure

Guitar, bass, drums, mandolin, banjo, piano, violin, and vocals. Just finished playing a show tonight. Went very well. All I played tonight was lead/rhythm + backup vocals.

youtube.com/watch?v=1e9isKBHQws
any led zeppelin fans?

is vocals considered an instrument?

sure, takes skill just like any thing else?

Yes. Yes it is. Any self respecting vocalist would consider it an instrument. It's treated as one, cultivated as one, enjoyed as one.

6/8 are string instruments. if you can play one you can play 'em all

Not true.

/thread

band name?

nin

how is that not true?

Perhaps the right hand is accustomed to the feeling of playing a string instrument but the mando, banjo, and guitar are all tuned and played differently. The five string banjo is tuned to G typically and you often use two metal finger pics and one typically plastic thumb pic. The pic styles are interchangeable depending on the desired sound. Mando is typically eight string with each pair of two tuned to its corresponding unison note. So.. I agree that the feeling is similar.. But no, just because you play guitar does not mean you can grab a banjo and play bluegrass.

it's fucking JANIS JOPLIN!!!! Why didn't you say so, welcome back!!

>played backup vocals

nigga all you played was yourself

What is the Musical Term for a 16th note ... what is a Dorian Solo And What is Plagal,perfect,imperfect Cadences ??

uh. What? Lol
No. Didn't play myself, my American friend of potentially darker skin tone.

Found that million dollar rift yet?

I know how to count 16th notes
1e and a 2 e and a 3 e and a 4 e and a
A dorian solo is a solo going off the dorian scale?

Hi jerymoo what are you doing here?

Why are you such queerbait?

who the fuck is jerymoo?

lov em

Still not OP. I had Slightly Stoopid over at my house in PB. It was Kyle's first time hearing me play guitar so I played an original piece for him. He had me replay it then recorded it on his phone.

What does Dorian Mean .. What does Phrygian mean and What Is A Mode .. and if i wanted to transpose a G on Capo 3 and wanted to transpose it to a piano what would my Chord be

Is that the name?

rell