Why do I get jealous when I think of my girlfriend's ex...

Why do I get jealous when I think of my girlfriend's ex? I mean I know she's mine now and I get to do everything with her, but every time she reminds me of an experience she had with her ex, I feel like I can't do that because she's gonna think of the time he already did it. For example, she's into some pretty kinky shit and she told me about the one time her ex tied her up. I've been wanting to tie her up when we have sex but don't because I think to myself "What if he did it better?" What do Sup Forums? How do I make myself stop thinking that shit?

Leave that cunt for talking about her ex like that, she clearly doesn't respect you enough to not mention shit like that, either that or go and cheat on the bitch with hookers, that will make u feel better

Stop being a pussy and get over it. You're letting your life get ruled by someone who you don't even know? Man the fuck up, tie that bitch up and pound that shit until she cries. Pussy.

You see, that's the thing. It was a message I read from a long time ago back when we were still flirting and such. I still got mad and jealous as fuck.

By getting out of you teenage years

I pound that shit daily but I still can't stop thinking she's thinking about someone else. Last relationship I was in tried to cuck me and I got used to thinking the worst...

My current gf has done that too. Every once in a while I talk dirty and I said "I want to fuck you so hard I leave with scratch marks on my back." And she said "there's this one position my ex did that let me do that. Fucking whole day was ruined. She cried after I just laid there thinking, and thinking. And when we made up, we had sex, and I said "fuck it, let's do the position" I really want her to squirt. We do it and after like a minute, I lose my erection, she's grinding on a floppy.

Point is later on I make it clear to her with no mix signals that she can't keep mentioning her ex in our relationship. If it ever comes up again, I'm not going to deal with it. Just make sure she knows it's bothering you, otherwise it won't end.

You're as inadequate as you let yourself be. Stop being a pussy. Most problems people have are mental, and within themselves. Get over your own shit. Best advice I got was fake it till you make it. Faking confidence gives it to you. So don't be a bitch, if she still flirts with him dump that dumb bitch and move on. Don't let women walk on you, don't let people walk on you. You can be respectful but stand up for yourself. Do it.

Yes. This. The thing is, my last relationship was the one that did that shit constantly even though she knew I hated it. My current one is suffering because of that I guess.

>Why do I get jealous when I think of my girlfriend's ex?
Because you're immature

Well that's completely different then, she's not being mean, it was just your morbid curiosity.

All I can say is, your young and relationships don't always last forever, you're clearly jealous because you haven't been with a lot of women before her, so go out there and get laid behind her back, it will spring confidence in you and make things like her ex not matter as much.

Nice trips btw

Either you're last relationship girl tried to make a man out of you or she really wanted you to suffer. both plans failed because you have a new girl, if this new girl doesn't want to see you suffer tell what's up. If she can't stop talking about him, just dump her and find someone who can move on

There's nothing worse than dating girl with issues

Well idk about all that but I get where you're coming from. I mean I wouldn't consider myself beta at all but I've only been in about 5 relationships so it makes sense blaming it on lack of experience.

ive been through this same thing before. its a stupid waste of time that doesnt mean anything. youll think back to it in the future and see how retarded it is.

You're anonymous here no need lie you cuck

How does it feel knowing that your little angel was once all tied up with her ass in the air and another MAN just kept her their for hours pleasuring her every hole, sticking his penis all over her and licking and kissing her and just completely rammed her for hours on end and then came inside her pretty pussy with his massive (much bigger than yours) cock..

Fuck this guy OP

How's it feel you can tie a girl up and experiment even more shit. Other girls would be terrified for you mentioning it. But this girl is OK with being tied up. Do some of the weirdest shit. Anal, whips, anything. If the relationship doesn't last, it'll damn sure be memorable.

feelsgoodman

Meh she's probably done it all before with some other men, nothing will surprise her now, she's used to it all, unlike a sweet pure innocent girl who you can still shock and surprise her with these things and be the FIRST person to experiment with her body in such a raw savage wet form

Damn right.

Many problems have been going on with my gf,
>no sex
>constant passive aggressive shit
>I'm giving her little attention out of my control.
I want to make this relationship last forever, but something is going to end this. Idk what it is, but Damn at least I can have stories.
>hey guys, I once had my cum swallowed by an ex gf
>Anal, done that.
>twinkie? Done that as well(with the today sponge to prevent pregnancy)
>made her call me daddy? Damn right

What you got OP, is an open minded girl. Let your dreams run wild in bed. If this relationship ends, the next guy will be thinking "well shit, OP has literally done everything. Gee, OP must have been one hell of an alpha. "

You idiot that's exactly what her ex did, he tied her up and treated her like a messy biology experiment and now OP just has beta boring sex with her, get redpilled u cuck, she was obviously fucking an alpha

Who's to say Op's gf ex didn't just pussy out and just fucked her uncomfortably?

gf says that's kind of it. She says she didn't enjoy it with him as much as she enjoys it with me. But then again why wouldn't she say that.

Just accept that her ex had a huge dick and knew how to use it. You are a poor substitute compared to his prowess in the bedroom. But, outside of fucking her brains out, he wasn't really "relationship" material. You, however, are a really nice guy and her love for you is like that of a brother to her.

Reddit.com/r/theredpill

Nothing you can do about it, just like you have memories of fucking your exes she has memories of that too.

You gotta be manly and make sure she's enjoying herself, before you tie her up, put some candles on, lick her pussy and stick a vibrator in her, she won't be able to think about her stupid ex if she's constantly cumming and squeaking

Fucking kek

Past is in the past, she's currently being fucked by you. And only you can make it better.

Just do what I said. Firmly make the statement and tell her not to mention him. If she does, she failed and move on with the next. How long have you all been together? Obviously when she agreed to date you she saw something in you, and depending on the time Either she still does, or she already knows she hit a jackpot. The only problem is her mentioning her past.

Op.

Make her squirt. You won't feel alpha until you do.

2 months yesterday
I made her cum, her ex (they were 9 months together) never got to make her cum. She's not a squirter though...

She didn't, OPs uncontrollable autism made him check her old Facebook messages and that's how he found out she was being tied up by the alpha King Chad

> 9 months
> her ex never got her to cum

kek men are so naive

>her ex never got to make her cum

She said that? yeah...suuuuuuuuure he never, ever made her cum, right guys?

They were long distance and only saw each other maybe 13 times

SO
MUCH
DENIAL

Dude the past is the past, just cause you had great ice cream that one time a long time ago doesn't mean the ice cream you are currently eating isn't the best fucking thing ever. Just be happy dude, you will never know a chicks past and it's not worth going down the rabbit hole, I bet even monkey face Michelle Obama had bigger dicks than Obamas, probably from other Tyrones from the hood, so fucking what? The president doesn't need to know that, he's happy and he's doing something with his life and sharing it with someone he loves, girls pasts can either be extremely horrifyinly dirty or they could be almost virgins, but the thing is, YOU will never know, so don't even fucking bother!

Then la Dee da. You're automatically a winner.

Also
Kek, because It was kind of stupid of you to snoop the past. I mean come on op. Suppose this girl was incredibly innocent in this world. If she viewed a single thing like 5 girls or you doing weird shit with this girl, she's gonna think the same thing
>I'm not good enough for OP
>OP has had better experience
>I'm too virgin for OP

And then where would you be? Confused as some person you're dating can't understand that the past is in the past? Basically the same shoes you're fitting in.

The ex here, get over it bud. I did.

Yeah plus chicks are always fucking embarrassed about having a slutty past, so at least they don't embrace it and actually feel shit for it (when we think they don't)

having a micro dick must be shitty

As a doctor of psychology I have seen this sort thing a number of times with my patients and in case studies. Obviously I can't give specifics because confidentiality, but essentially it boils down to the fact that you are at least 95% a faggot.

ITT: Autistic manchild gets relationship advice from kissless virgins. Top fucking kek, lads.

fucking lol

Look faggot, you haven't got a time machine and neither has she. What about if she was upset about how you shot your pants when you were 13? The news is that you need to stop the fuck being such a colossal beta and accept the here and now. Stop being such a self defeating anxious cunt and get your head together.

Shot? I typed shit, honest I did.

OP an hero for a whiel now

R.I.P

I think maybe the best advice i've gotten in this thread

What they don't understand, is that one day they will die. So this guys problem is...fag beyond proportions. I mean, men who understand this rape and fuck all they want. Life is short.

Really?

Cause that's basically what I've been saying for the past hour
Even I admit this guy was better

This nigger.