/got/ General

Khal Drogo would have raped Jaime and Barristan in single combat edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fF9Kag-AFiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Preston

If any of you faggots seriously think Dany and Jon are going to end up heroes, you need a good reread of the series, and need to learn GRRM more as a person and a writer.

What if Tyrion is AA?

Logically speaking Jon = Ice (Because the guy has been freezing his ass off since the beginning of the story at the Wall) & Dany = Fire. (Dragons n' shit)

Azor Ahai goes by different names:
Warrior of Light
Son of Fire (Storm of Swords, CH. 25)
Warrior of Fire (Storm of Swords, CH. 78)
Hyrkoon the Hero
Yin Tar
Neferion
Eldric Shadowchaser

Do you see what most of these have in common? Fire, Light, Heat, etc.

How can Ice give off these attributres? They can't, so logically speaking Jon can't be Azor Ahai. The only person we've seen that has any connection to Fire is Dany (With Dragons and all, not to mention withstanding a shit-load of heat) and Stannis (And we all know how that turned out).

So I type again, Dany is Azor Ahai. Jon is something else.

newsflash: there won't be an "end" at all

when Tywin was gonna be killed by Tyrion, he said he was gonna let Tyrion go to the wall.

Was he telling the truth? Or was it just a lie to make Tyrion put the crossbow down?

YESSSSSSSS THIS IS JUST WHAT I WANTED

Are you niggers ready for the Tower of Joy tonight?

Highgarden

>what did he mean by this?

What do people mean by this?

Reminder that each and every one of the prophecies is basically a MacGuffin bullshit and holds zero validity.

First for Dark Jon

>Warrior of Light

All a lie

Assuming he managed to get out of that privy, he would have called for guards

OC cross-post

Will my normie GF yell "YAAAASS" during this episode?

I'm pretty sure I've been there, anyone able to confirm where it is?

>Khal Drogo would have raped Jaime and Barristan in single combat
It's stated explicitly that lightly armored Dothraki are inferior to a Westerosi knight in full plate. One of Drogo's most fearsome bloodriders gets butchered by Jorah. Because Jorah had steel armour.

If Drogo were to duel the Kingslayer, only the Lannister would leave that fight alive.

that map is ridiculous. why do i even waste my time with this shitty show?

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS

(not even joking)

fight only

R+L=J not confirmed until next week

Who killed Jeoffrey

>tfw you don't have to wait 4 weeks to watch a new episode because there are no leaks
at least hbo did something right this time

evil

ITS SWIRLING!!

I'm asking if there is more Dorne this episode.

Drogo was in charge of 100,000 Dothraki and never lost a fight. He was a top tier fighter for sure

Jorah would have got Rekt without his armour

You mean the fucking idiot who literally died because he doesn't wear any armor?

Do you have the original version of this?

Nigger Jon was born of a Targaryen (Fire) and a Stark (Ice).

It's not Jon is Ice and Dany is Fire. Jon alone is the Song of Ice and Fire.

Holy fuck, where did this real life meme come from? Every female aged 13 - 50 is bleating "yas" now.

>Friendly reminder that Wyman Manderly will not willingly bend the knee to Jon and Sansa, he'll only do it once Jon has an 40K army of Vale knights and when the Boltons, Karstarks, and Umbers are all dead

thicc

Ramsay

there are no heroes, except bernie sanders and sam

Spotify did better

If the OP was done properly you would have found it through it.

Old wise men are usually known to be right. Also he seems to know a lot of shit about prophecies and magic in general, so it seems like a safe bet.

>"No one ever looked for a girl," he said. "It was a prince that was promised, not a princess. Rhaegar, I thought... What fools we were, who thought ourselves so wise! The error crept in from the translation. Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame. The language misled us all for a thousand years. Daenerys is the one, born amidst salt and smoke. The dragons prove it." Just talking of her seemed to make him stronger. "I must go to her. I must."

His last words. Then he upped and died.

sure

From Glasgow, where else.

>drogo tries to slice up jaime
>his faggoty curved sword his jaimes glistening white armor and bounces off
>""ahh, nice try my horse fucking friend" jaime quips slyly
>"ooga booga me fuck white pussy hair googa" drogo grunts madly
>"Uncivilized scum!"
>*one quick slash reveals drogos intestines*

Of course. If you are a lord/king, it is your responsibility to protect your seat of power.

Your point?

No Westerosi knight would go into single combat without armour.

Is GRRM a Bernie Bro?

Or does he only chime in on the political matters that really matter (i.e. the Hugos).

Of course he would have. But the point is, he didn't get Rekt. Jaime wears better armor than Jorah and is a better swordman than Jorah. Jaime could kill literally any Dothraki.

>mysterios

You're aware if Jon is a Targ then he is both fire and ice, while Dany has no relation to ice at all? Jon is more likely to be Azor Ahai since he's a Stark and Targ if R+L=J is true (Which it 100% is).

Dany is cool and all and although I think she has a part to play in the end she will not be Azor Ahai. I expect Jon to kill her as a sacrifice for Lightbringer (BIttersweet ending anyone?)

Also people complaining about the prophecy or w/e are retarded. The book heavely supports the fact there is going to be another long night, there needs to be another Azor Ahai (and that Azor Ahai is Jon through Mel visions and the last Jon chapter) and that Dany in the beginning seems to be Azor Ahai. There is no way you guys are this dense to this xD there isn't going to Azor Ahai, xD if there is it's Dany. You guys are retards.

>Jorah would have got Rekt without his armour

Yeah that's exactly why wearing armor makes armored Westerosi Knights better than unarmored Dorthraki....

not sure, i was referring to the priest keeping margary, and who game jaimie a wake up call last episode.

he supports Hillary I believe

GRRM was a radical hippie in the 70s but now he's settled down as a status quo moderate leftist

No reverse image search result

WTF

*teleports behind you* delete this post and leave a Feast for the Mods

>next season
>jon dies
>melly starts doubting her visions again
>sees dany in the flames
>realizes she is azor ahai

>we will never see the lands beyond the purple waste
just purple my shit up

Calorieesi, queen of the love handles, breaker of chairs, mother of doughnuts.

and you're a retard if you think anything you wrote means anything to anyone ever. just stfu and watch the shitshow.

He's pulling a Late Lord Frey in the show

Le main character rip off

>Aragorn is descended from the Kings of Gondor.
>Jon is descended from the Targaryen Kings.

>Aragorn's mother was descended from the first chieftain of the Dúnedain Aranarth, the rightful King of the Northern Kingdom. And takes after his mother in her Dúnedain coloring with grey eyes and dark hair.
>Jon's mother is descended from the first King in the North. And takes after his mother in her Stark coloring with grey eyes and dark hair.

>The Elendils left Numenor, the highest human civilization that fell to a cataclysmic event, before the island was swallowed by the sea, and kept what would be the last line of White Trees, a mystical tree from Numenor and the island's signature tree that became the sigil of House Elendil, the kings of Gondor.
>The Targaryens left Valyria, the highest human civilization that fell to a cataclysmic event, before the Doom came and much of the peninsula was swallowed by the sea, and kept the last dragons with them, dragons being the signature creatures of Valyria. The dragon would become the sigil of House Targaryen, the kings of Westeros.

>Aragorn led the rangers of the North.
>Jon leads the Night's Watch in the far North.

>When Aragorn was two years old, his father was killed while pursuing orcs. Aragorn was afterwards fostered in Rivendell by Elrond. At the bidding of Elrond, his lineage was kept secret, as Elrond feared he would be killed like his father and grandfather if his true identity as Isildur's heir became known. Aragorn was renamed Estel to hide his existence from Sauron and his servants
>When Jon was just born, his father was killed while pursuing rebels. Jon was afterwards fostered in Winterfell by Eddard Stark. At the bidding of Eddard, his lineage was kept secret, as Eddard feared he would be killed like his father and grandfather if his true identity as Rhaegar's heir became known. Jon was renamed Snow to hide his existence from Robert Baratheon and his servants

>Nigger Jon was born of a Targaryen (Fire) and a Stark (Ice).

>It's not Jon is Ice and Dany is Fire. Jon alone is the Song of Ice and Fire.

>Jon alone is the Song of Ice and Fire.

>long night
>two books left

yah

Why are fantasy writers such rabid leftists while sci fi ones are more on the right?

Watch this educational video from dictonary.com

youtube.com/watch?v=fF9Kag-AFiw

>I do think that if you're bringing a character back, that a character has gone through death, that's a transformative experience. Even back in those days of Wonder Man and all that, I loved the fact that he died, and although I liked the character in later years, I wasn't so thrilled when he came back because that sort of undid the power of it. Much as I admire Tolkien, I once again always felt like Gandalf should have stayed dead. That was such an incredible sequence in Fellowship of the Ring when he faces the Balrog on the Khazad-dûm and he falls into the gulf, and his last words are, "Fly, you fools."
>What power that had, how that grabbed me. And then he comes back as Gandalf the White, and if anything he's sort of improved. I never liked Gandalf the White as much as Gandalf the Grey, and I never liked him coming back. I think it would have been an even stronger story if Tolkien had left him dead.
Reminder that poor man's Aragorn comes back from the dead with ZERO repercussions except "I don't want to die again!" GRRM is a hack

How many more things can ramsay do before dd thinks that we understand he's a bad guy?

How come Stark uniforms are so plain and shitty and Jaime's uniform is absolutely glorious?

I want Jon to look bitchin' while he conquers Westeros.

>daily reminder that Stannis literally burnt his daughter to death for no reason.

Jorah would have got rekt if he was blindfold and had his hands tied behind his back, too. Guess what, he wasn't and he didn't. Sandpeople need to git gud and learn some fucking metallurgy.

really??
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

T-t-t-the books will be different! You'll see in 2017!

Great post.

I dunno. I don't think we've seen him kill any baby animals for no reason yet. Maybe that'll get the message across. Or he could burn some ants with a magnifying lens.

>Daily reminder to ignore faggots like this who post weak bait

You do make a solid point.

I'll still stand by my case though, until the time comes where R + J = L is actually revealed in the books/show. You can have the satisfaction of me eating my words then.

slow ass niggah.

fantasy guys are romantics, scifi guys are autists

The show is the show and the books are the books

HYPE

>During one scene, Jon Snow is overwhelmed, and he goes down swinging. Fighters pile atop him. Harington is pressed into thick, soupy mud and crawling bugs. Jon Snow came back from the dead once, but if he perishes again, one shouldn’t expect him to be saved a second time. Harington refuses to say his safe word (“banana”) to stop the pummeling. But when the scene ends, he seems more winded than usual.

fantasy writers tend to be more irrational, and are usually fat and ugly, they're the type that wishes magic was real. while scifi writers are rational, expressed in their love of science and good taste.

Stannis the autist burned his daughter in exchange for an improvement in the weather.

She would have died anyway. It was a gamble that he could have won, but not lost. Unfortunately, he didn't win.

Really? That's dumb.

They can work around the abysmal source material.

>There are people in this very board that actually think Renly was right by trying to usurp the throne
I'm not even a Stannis fag but you're a retard if you think Renly was right

Yeah, no Manderly banners have been seen at the battle so he is just going to join the victor

>but if he perishes again, one shouldn’t expect him to be saved a second time.
Why not?

GRRM is a sci fi writer, he's been writing sci fi for far longer than he has been writing fantasy.

And he's not a rabid leftist, he's left-leaning. Not everything that doesn't agree with your viewpoint is 'rabid', 'deranged', 'moronic', 'deluded'. It's just a different opinion and ideology. George's a liberal but he's no bleating heart SJW. SJWs expect everything to be handed to the oppressor in the society, they want to see them kicking ass. George doesn't do that. He takes his weakened characters and he pulls them down a peg even harder. He thinks suffering builds character, and that's a good thing in a writer.

You seriously don't think someone can come back from the dead after being stabbed to death by people he considers brothers, and he'll be the same as before? He won't be Lord Snowheart, but he will be a different person than he was before.

I'll mute it during the terrible delivery of "No, now it ends", but aside from that, yeah.

>tfw Jon captures winterfell fucking littlefinger is going to push his shit in.
Why live.

Rob was the only correct choice.

>sci fi ones are more on the right?

Citation needed. Conan The Barbarian dude was mad right-wing, for one, and there's plenty of left-leaning SF authors.

this is the first time you heard of this theory? this is the core of R+L=J. but, GRRM likes to cuck his fans, so he will fuck it up I am certain. sometimes I think the fan theories are better than anything George can come up with at this point.

Why doesn't everyone just team up to kill the Lannisters? Everyone hates them

Jamie's wearing the King's Defender outfit, a sub-set of the "Gold Cloaks."

Ned is wearing his workday "Lord of The North" leather outfit. I imagine if marching into war, Ned's has a functional set of plate armor.

>Source: Watched the show more casually than a gameshow in a doctor's lobby

nigga u gay

Nah Littlefinger is bailing Jon out when he gets rekt by Ramsays army

He's an SJW though. He supported Puppygate, which is as SJW as an adult, established, wealthy man can be.