Suicidal people come to this thread so people can help you finally go through with it

Suicidal people come to this thread so people can help you finally go through with it.

People who want to talk suicidal people into finally killing themselves come into this thread as well

To all those suffering from depression.

1.Get a therapist
It really helped me
> inb4 can't one

then get a job or something. Can't really help you if you're a poorfag

yes you can

just help them finally end it and be happy

Who hurt you user? What it your bastard mother?

shhh user

just remember the loneliness and how nothing ever works out

all it would take is one moment and you can finally be free and truly happy

>it's either a therapist or you must kill yourself

Great help :^)

year ago i got a bad rach, everything was shit, i suffer bullying,the love of my life just don't love me.
Every day was shit but one day i say -if i died? who going to care? so i almost jump into a train but i say damn they are all faggots
So i start thinking, and start don't giving a shit what everybody say to me
(sorry for the bad type hehe)

they aren't faggot though, they were right

you don't need to put yourself through it anymore user, you can end it

I want to design a rifle that can be operated by an eagle to make the worlds most efficient hunter.
How do you think i should approach this problem?

with suicide

Everyone suicidal, do it no balls.

nothing would make me more proud than to be eagle-bros first victim, ub tmy question was more realted to design specs, weight of the rifle, etc.
and training of the first eagle (the first will train others, until army of rifle-eagles)

I'm dying. I want to live so badly and there's nothing I can do about it. Living hurts my bones and almost every inch of my body but what hurts the most is how much my wife loves me. I can't stand to leave her here alone. I don't want to die so much. There's so much anime to watch and video games to play. There's a new Berserk going to come out soon. I never even got to play competitive Overwatch. I miss my cat. He meows so much when he comes over to you but I'm stuck in this fucking place dying all alone. Sure my wife is here but she can't go with me. Everyone dies alone. You can only live with someone else. Dying is the loneliest thing in the entire world. There is no comfort. I want to play video games.

please just end it before you force your wife to watch you waste away

a simple pill overdose and you can experience what comes next

maybe all those things are waiting for you user

Start working out. Don't give a fuck about others judging, working out REALLY helps.

Push push push yourself really hard too so much so you'll have a hard time moving the next few days. Bonus points if you're into self harm and self punishment.

I recommend swimming. I'm a fat fuck with 0 swimming stamina and I went swimming for 2 hours straight. Felt nothing while swimming. Next day, BOOM hurt all over. Days after, felt REALLY REALLY great and accomplished so much more than I thought possible. Boosted self esteem a lot.

She's begging me to live. To just hold on. She's hoping for something that's not going to happen. I'm tired so I'm going to close my eyes for a little. I'll see you guys around

people like this try to make your problems seem trivial

they give you a cookie cutter answer but they don't actually know what you're going through

You already know ending it is the right answer
you've known for awhile now

don't let fear cloud your judgment please, it an instant happiness and love can be yours

you just need to stop hesitating and finally take that last step

you know what to do user

you know what to do

nigga just run up in the hood and shoot dindus, you'll be shot down soon enough trust me :^)

Fat? unattractive? Suicidal and no longer care for your own well being?
Visit me and I'll treat you like a god
And when I say treat you like a god I mean keep you in my basement, shackled up and tied down so I can jerk you off whenever I want, you might not get to touch my skin but I promise you that all I want to do is make you cum until you pass out.
Actually I still don't know if a guy can pass out from cumming too much but I'd love to find out.
Actually I'd prefer it more if you tried breaking and entering, I've always wanted to tie up a criminal and keep them like a cute tied up puppy dog down in the basement while I play with them.
I'm all giddy now and hugging my pillow!

depends are you a chick? with a vagina not a dick? if so sure id love too.

Sorry friend, I'm a guy, but people say I'm more grily than most grils.
You won't think it over?

eh.

It's not like I'm letting you touch my body..
I just want to touch yours.
I could blindfold you so you don't see anything at all!
Well I want to blind fold you anyway but I'm just saying..

do you at least look and sound like the pussy?

I'm not a high pitched little girl but I talk softly, unless I get excited then my voicegets a little bit higher, also I don't know if I have a soft curvy body like a girls, but I guess I can try getting a pic up..
I'd rather give pics tomorrow after I cleaned myself up but I could try.. for you..

well?

Femanon, almost killed myself. Met this guy, become good friends, kinda notice hes dropping hints that he likes me. Realize i cannot die a virgin, end up loving him and dating him, together almost 2 years. Realize life is good because of food and sex. Everything else is shit tho. But overall, food and sex is all i need. ;)

connection timed out....well I don't think I can wait that long...404s and wat not.

Lets just say someone i know is under 18 and wants weed. How do??!

one day it will end

Do you really want to put yourself through that pain?

If you end it no doubt you can be happy forever

Don't wait until it's too late and the good in your life is lost

What pills? Tried the whole tylenol full bottle and Advil + Vodka. Just threw up really bad, Same thing with 40 Norcos

How do you know? This is pretty serious, wont lie- he admitted to a friend if i left him And found another guy, he genuinely would shoot himself in the head. So lol we fuck and we're in love

ODing with pills was my only option for awhile because i didnt want a bloody mess or snapped ugly neck(with pain). But really, pills induce cardiac arrest and heart attack (FUCKIN PAINFUL). So if you wanna die easily, lol, take sleeping pills (3 or so) wait until very tired, then take the rest before you sleep. GG

you just answered your own question

life will always find a way to get you down, you know this

but if you and your boyfriend end it together then life can't interfere. You can be together and happy forever

I dont believe in afterlife necessarily, just trying to live with love as long as i can, but trust me, if he leaves which 99% wont happen, im genuinely going to kill myself. Kinda sad tbh, im so so so young

I was worried the internet hated me and just didn't want me to reply..
So thankful it's not just me.
That's unfortunate though.. I'd love to have you as a dungeon puppy!
I can't help but hug my pillow tighter when I say dungeon puppy!

my fucking wife is so fucking annoying saying she wants more money and also i have this killing pain in my stomach the only thing that .can make the pain go away is heroine or killing myself.Also i have a fucking kid who grows in bad conditions.Really want to be dead so this pain will go away.

it's not sad, its a beautiful way to show your emotion and passion as a human being

leave a note, and remember that it can only get better after you kill yourself.

LOL nah im just going to have a ton of great sex

tried that 20 sleeping pills + a bottle of wine

Woke up in 4 hours feeling ridiculously energized

you'll come around again one day

you know it will end. But you don't have to be afraid of that day, because you know there's a wonderful solution waiting for you

just remember that there will never be anything wrong with suicide user

FUCKKK nice.. Guess you got a good nights sleep!

Thanks, and Femanon*. Btw incase, do you know any actual PAINLESS suicides because ODing is painful i guess?

just slit your wrists, why complicate things?

hurt v bad

run a pipe from a car exhaust into your window, duct tape any openings and just lay back while listening to your favorite songs

numb yourself with drugs before you do

Not really, Still alive.
But yea 20 sleeping pills the ones with moons and stars all over it + some red wine

woke up feeling like Cotton Hill "I kill me Fitty Men!"

No gorggy feeling, no hangover. Just WOW

Smelly and drowsy tho :/ probably will feel tired then panic bc natural instinct will tell body to fight

good idea.

watching yourself slit your wrists is disgusting, btw you feel the blood pressure, and no one wants a mess

Are you single? Working? Old??

Can I suggest Weezer their new White Album

Tru but underage shy and cant find courage to get weed or anything else

look up femoral artery and just puncture it. will only take a minute or two

Im into their older stuff, but right now im into Beach House

this weirdo(me) as some traps dungeon puppy...WELL THATS 50/50 IM ON THE FENCE.

Wtf has Sup Forums come to to attract weak minded individuals especially ones that one to fucking end their selfish little prick lives.

again, PAIN, and no mess dude

I don't have depression. I am in constant non stop pain. I want to die to stop the physical pain.

Single(not looking), I am working.
Failed numerous businesses, bad credit, debt

you/he will be drugged up

no pain just a pushing sensation and shock followed by death

Why arent you looking? Do you find yourself unattractive?

I hate feeling pressure and or physical pain or drowsiness, too wimpy for suicide

suicide by heights is an easy way to go.

AGAIN, the mess, pain for one second, cant endure knowing i will break everything and be crushed and head bent where my asshole is

Fuck that splatter. If I'm going I'm staying pretty. Antifreeze or gtfo imo

I have a lot of luck actually 20 something different girls?(I think not sure... didn't count)
Failed 2 engagements.

I just don't want to be selfish, I'm a wreck, bring some poor girl into my nonsense.
get her pregnant, then there will be a baby involved. fuck that, I have sympathy for children, yikes me being father, let alone a husband. fail fail fail fail

Woahwoah Single but married.. You mean separated?

hanging yourself is the way to go man

or would you rather suffer the constant pain everyday until old age?

How are you physically hurting? Cancer? Brain tumor? If so, do suicide with dignity (physician assisted). Also, fucking fuck your girl or a girl and seriously smoke weed you will be happy

Neck snapping and body struggling and shaking is a no go

No not married, Hell no.

People have tried to arrange shit for me, set blinds, but I really don't want.

get a hypodermic needle and pull it back to fill it with air

then inject the air into your arm

You're not weird, at least as far as I know, I mean I did technically say I wanted to rape criminals in my basement..
As for getting you over the fence and into my yard.. Is there anything you like?
I just want to make you feel good over and over again!
Are you a good puppy or a bad puppy?
I need to know in case I have to punish my dungeon puppy..
I'm gonna need a new pillow if I squeeze it any harder!

I don't know I actually tried that twice, first time rope snapped, 2nd time I blacked out and I mysteriously ended up in my living room on my couch, like no bullshit.

Didnt you say you had a wife? Maybe other user, But either way- find a fucking hobby you sad fuck. Travel, find some bitches, eat cool shit, do cool shit, see. Cool. Shit. Or miss out and kill yourself, loser

Wait what does this do wtf

Edgy

kills you

I loveeee post-orgasm torture on my guy

Hence why I'm still fucking here.
I got a talent for talking and languages.
I speak 3, going to learn Arabic to become a translator, Hopefully get sniped or be star on Liveleak.com in a terrorist beheading video

But how do? Explain seriously

Beheading hurt, havent you seen their faces cringe at the fucking pain they feel getting their throat slit, and head torn off the bone? Shit is way worse than other pains i feel. Besides.... the feels..

Air embolism

probably want to put it in your neck so it gets to your brain

Atleast it can't be helped, and I can't chicken out on that one.
I don't know we'll see how it goes

Lol, just shoot yourself, atleast you aint cleaning aisle 4! Pick good last words though.

should probably just shoot yourself man

I like how no one is paying us mind. I guess I'm good...if my brain tricks into believing grill but I must warn you. if that ever happened I'm...pretty loud. like I have to cover my mouth doing the CQC with my solid snake.

hmmmm K.
how bout
"farvharegnugen"

Gotta buy a Gun now.... .45 should work right?

You'd be a perfect dungeon puppy!
My guy friend likes to use a big hitachi on his boyfriend, I want to use one on you!
But my favourite is covering my hands in lube and just try to see how many times I can make a guy cum with only my hands..

sure

what about me? and my metal gear moans?

Not really suicidal but I have a story that made me contemplate about it.
>Be me in senior year of H.S
>Be in Spanish 3 b/c qt friend was in there
>Got to sit next to her the whole semester
>One day my friend and I are messing around with this one girl
>Just poking fun and stuff, having a good time
>Thought about doing something funny and telling her that her hands smell and when she goes to smell her hand, I slap it and she would hit her face (side note:she wears braces)
>autism engages and I launch the joke
>"Hey your hands really stink"
>She smells them
>I hit her hand
>Hit too hard and yells she screams "OWWWWWW!"
>She has a sore in her mouth
>Whole class is silent and I am trying to laugh it off to feel a bit more comfortable
>Friend gives me the wtf look
>Don't talk to anyone the rest of the day
>Last words I heard that day was from one of the qt's friends saying "And he's still laughing...?"