Gotta make money fast Sup Forums

Gotta make money fast Sup Forums.

Idc if it's illegal and whatnot give me some examples.

sell your ass on craigslist

Invest in trumpcoin it already trippled its worth in 2days

Obviously a home invasion is the answer. Just find the most liberal, anti-gun neighborhood. It will be easy pickings.

I was thinking more online based projects.
uwot

Was thinking that

Grave robbery. Not really fast cash but human bones and skulls sell fairly well. Also, you could find pay phones in out of the way locations. Smash them open with an axe or something and take all the coins

How much money does a payphone have in it?
Grave Robbery sounds possible, how much do bones sell for & where do I sell

craigslist is online

Sell drugs

I thought you meant literally selling my ass, but I got what you mean now.....
I don't have many drug contacts yet but I'm working on it.

Is there any easy scams I could pull off?

..no. i did mean it literally.

you fucking faggot

Go deepweb, buy 500 $ paypal accounts for 150. Repeat until u are done

I've never done this before, would I transfer the money on the PayPal accounts to a BTC Wallet so they can't get it back?

Why would they sell 500$ accounts for 150$? Why not use them themselves?

It's too easy to get caught.

One thing getting the account, can do that undetected.
Getting away with stealing money? Fed's get involved

I believe it's because they hack the PayPal accounts and It's basically stolen money you're given, so while they're getting $150 that's not stolen, they're not risking anything. But you have $500 stolen money.

Don't know how much are in them these days. When I was 16 I smashed one with some friends and it had about $40 in it. don't know if that's average though. A human skulls are sold for over $1000 online (but they are donated from medical facilities). You would have to find out who buys them and offer them a lower cost. Probably a couple grand at least worth of bones in one grave if you sell them at their cheapest

Live in a small town tbh, would be nearly impossible to do that undetected.

Basically it's money coming from illegal sources (hacked accounts) and it's tracable so it's their way to laundry the money. If you're willing to take the risk it's easy money

I'm down to do it, but I don't know what to do with the money once I have it. Am I free to spend it? Or should I transfer the money to a BTC wallet then give it to my PayPal

Yep, but be REALLY careful. Read about browsing anonymously. Go to Deepdotweb (clearnet website) to get as much Info before doing it

And transfer the money to a btc account, use helix light on the deepweb site grams to laundry the money before transferring to your PayPal account