Yooooo bored as fuck so im gonna do anotha one

yooooo bored as fuck so im gonna do anotha one.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qVL6z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doubles removes an article of clothing that you wish. after im nude, i'll take requests.

Why don't you take off all your clothes anyway, why wait for some stupid post number.

Roll

checked.
because its that easy, dumbass.

Dubs says, you gotta do it

Come cam for us OP

> femanon
> cams
> dot
> com

You'll have fun, we'll have fun, everybody win.
Also, cookies.

>timestamp from 2 days ago
>morons still rolling

Never change Sup Forums

>6/30/16

Roll for shirt, obviously

Witnessed

Dubs commands all

obey dubs op

change date to correct one.. GO!

doubles. LOL
i've cammed tons of times, it just gets boring. plus i like seeing dick and being talked rough too. there's also no exchange of private information on the site at all.

Fake and gay

Fuck off fagget

At least try and shoot the timestamp

at least try and shoot yourself fag

ur probably right tho

Kek fucking autocorrect. I meant shoop as in photoshop

waiting for some fag to notice that. here, have a new timestamp you non-summer fag (:

couldn't fucking find black. whatever.

Watch your profanity.

West coast chick? I'm down for a 18 hour drive if your wanting to meet up and fuck for a solid 2-3 minutes before I prematurely cum and have to finish you off with my mouth.

Ps I promise not to kill you

well, thats a nice offer but i'd rather have you for more than 2 or 3 minutes. holy shit. here, have another nude you committed fuck.
how did you guess i was west coast?

Timestamp

Draw a dickbutt then shove a sharpie in your pooper

I have a knack for understanding basic time zones. Call it a super power. Also- show me that pussy. Looking like a solid fun time so far.

Also, when showing pussy I want you to draw Google eyes right above your clit, the green marker is fine. draw me like one of your French girls.

oh, i see. why would you cum premature? hahaha.
not drawing a dickbutt. i've already done sharpie in my ass a few times.

the other picture i have of sharpie.

I'm a different person just knew that was how

Still waiting on googley eyes. Looking like a fresh pussy though. I could eat that peach for hours. if you understand the Nicholas cage reference fuck off, and this relationship is over. If you do, I'm ready for love.

Ps still won't kill you.

Frontal shot pushing your boobs together

Sure. closeee.

k.

99% chance you're in cali. but on the off chance you're in WA...

>screen shot

This relationship is fucking over.

Ps I won't kill you, but you should kill yourself you catfishing fuck. I loved you, and you lied to me the entire time we were together. How could you do this to me

One pinching your nipples, please.

Does the state of Oregon no longer exist I haven't watched the news in a while.

Eh. Who am I kidding. I'm still jacking off either way. Thanks for the sexy pics, I forgive you.

honestly, the drawing was so hard to get off from the last time i did it, im really not down to do anything but a timestamp. i was even reluctant to do that. look at this fuckin shit.

Kek Oregon just sucks is all
-resident

if youre in vancouver ill smash

OP
Clit close up please

Look. I know we've had a rough couple of minutes but I feel like we can work through these issues. I'm just asking for some funny eyeballs above your beautiful pussy. Meet me half way here babe.

Ps no matter how much you hurt me I'll always love you

write "i love Abraham on your arm"

Not catfishing. i use the photoboth on my mac and then screenshot the pics so i can save them easier. here, have some proof.
This is the album i made with some other dude of all my pictures. they are all screenshots.
imgur.com/a/qVL6z

Spread your ass

please write الله أكبر on your arm

Sticky note with "Adverse" on it over poosy pls??

finger in pussy close up pls

Fucking quad

i think the quad deserves a webm of such

those quads though

Spank your ass and leave a hand welt. Post.
Profit.

California.
I watched a documentary on how assisted suicide is legal in Oregon. Sounds awesome. will this work?

Another West Coast user here, I'm in Oregon. Look, considering you're whoring yourself out here on Sup Forums I can assume you're desperate for attention. If you're clean and on the pill I'd drive to you, fuck you and make you feel wanted for at least a night.

oh my god. just use eyeliner ya dingus...

Look you fucking whore. I've spent the last 10 minutes of my life being nice about this shit. Draw the fucking eyes on your pussy! If I have to fucking do it myself I can't keep my promise of not hurting you. I'm not asking for much just put the fucking googly eyes! You drew all over yourself for Alex and he's a stupid fucking nigger. My white privelege demands you draw the fucking eyeballs. How the fuck am I supposed to fantasize about holding you down and forcefully shoving my dick into you if I can't see the fucking eyeballs?

Shit. here.

This guy wins everything.

That doesn't really work. I saw that on the album. I'd prefer a fresh one of course.

OP could you please write "b7ebak samer" on your tits? i'm a loser looking to impress his friends. it would mean a lot

Vic ;) ??

Can you squirt?

anus closeup

Nor cal or so cal?

Shasta County?

Can you Put on the tightest shirt you have?

or just a piece of paper

Ok. I know that was mean I'm just frustrated. I feel like this is a completely one sided relationship and I'm doing literally all the work over here. My dick is fucking throbbing, my balls are ready to burst and I'm just a boy, staring a girl on Sup Forums asking her to draw googley eyes on her pussy so I can fucking cum.
Babe. Look. I'm sorry, I just really need you right now, please do this for me.

Ps I'm sorry for threatening you. Sometimes I know- I can get a little "crazy", fuck what they say though. It's out of love and they don't matter am I right? Hope to see you soon!

Look what you're doing to me, you need to fix this situation with either your mouth pussy or ass, I'll be nice and let you decide.

lmao

I'm not desperate for attention, this honestly gets me off as much as it does for everyone looking at the pics. i think i have a good body, if someone wants to fucking see it, sure. How would you feel if many women were all looking at your dick fucking themselves silly fantasizing about you?
why does nobody get this?
ffs. ok. fine. gimme a sec.
sure.

that looks very infected

user....just put that away

Have you had a kid? Or were you fat at some point? Dem stretch marks.

Damn I love your areola, take a pic with a bobby pin on each nipple please

Done-zo

savage

Can you take a good close-up picture of your feet? :)

SoCal or NorCal?

What now you're ignoring me?! Do you know who the fuck I am? Look you stupid bitch I make enough money to buy you a real non toxic washable fucking marker. I'm not playing around with this shit. You get with me and you can draw all over yourself without ever having to fucking worry. You think an opportunity like this comes around often?!
You only get one shot, don't miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.

nice pussy. do you have some white panties you could put on and do a camel toe?

(:

Im bored as fuck at work OP, write fuck saturdays across your tits for me! I really need some OC material for a tommy tank

So cal.
im sorry honey i just don't know if its going to work out. what if i get pregnant? what if i give birth to a vegetable? these thoughts are what haunt me at night. either way, have your googly eyes and sleep tight babe.

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Write Javier on your tits with time stamp

What's your snapchat

??? what did you figure out mate.

sweeeeeet

>patiently waiting for fucking googley eyes

Can I get some fucking back up here?

I mean come on, how much do I have to fucking give before I finally get some kind of fucking appreciation in this relationship.

I put up with a lot from you you know that?

You and you're filthy little cock tease parading your perfect pussy around.

You think you know love? You don't fucking know ANYTHING!

I'll show you love. You haven't seen love until you've had your pussy torn asunder by the weight of my mighty cock.

When I unsheath my manhood there is an audible fucking choir of angels singing the praises of the pussy slaying God skin sword.

I will RUIN you for other men, and enslave you to my magical cock manipulations.

There are legends of my majestic corkscrew literally causing sudden orgasm on sight.

I have had women drown their own children for a chance to get with me.

I AM THE COCK THAT YOU NEED
AND THE BALLS YOU DESERVE

I vote no names on tits, ruins it

do a cum beg pose
frontal
boobs pushed
tongue out

>patiently waiting for fucking googley eyes

Can I get some fucking back up here?

I mean come on, how much do I have to fucking give before I finally get some kind of fucking appreciation in this relationship.

I put up with a lot from you you know that?

You and you're filthy little cock tease parading your perfect pussy around.

You think you know love? You don't fucking know ANYTHING!

I'll show you love. You haven't seen love until you've had your pussy torn asunder by the weight of my mighty cock.

When I unsheath my manhood there is an audible fucking choir of angels singing the praises of the pussy slaying God skin sword.

I will RUIN you for other men, and enslave you to my magical cock manipulations.

There are legends of my majestic corkscrew literally causing sudden orgasm on sight.

I have had women drown their own children for a chance to get with me.

I AM THE COCK THAT YOU NEED
AND THE BALLS YOU DESERVE

>in SoCal
>laying in bed stroking it
For real, should have just called me so I could choke you out and we both could have had fun.

Fuck you nigger she's mine! We're in love!

This

feet and ass asap

Roll

Whoa bro, I'm a white dude. That's just over the line. Apologize right god damn now!

put your legs up in the air and spread them

This please.