It's your choice FEMANONS if you want a nigger pup or cute children

It's your choice FEMANONS if you want a nigger pup or cute children

Inb4 theyre all cute bullshit, coz I dont find these gremlins cute

Instead of focusing on blacks, the focus should be on making whites healthier, happier, more successful people.

Not having niglets would contribute to that.

Notice how that's not a picture of niglets.

We're talking about niglets, not quarter-niglets.
They have more white in them so they look better.

she's trying so hard to make them cute, but the lingering nigger traits still make them ugly...
>noses the size of manhattan
>freaky fucking eyebrows
>nigger corn teeth

not to mention you can tell she put fucking makeup on them. she's not that good at applying base, especially the nigglet on the left

tl;dr no matter how hard you try, lingering nigger makes them lingeringly ugly

What the fuck is that alien looking piece of shit

Haven't seen a black baby irl, but I know white babies are ugly as fuck.

You're confusing phenotype with genotype. Most "blacks" in the US have a significant percentage of European or "white" DNA because slave owners would routinely rape their slaves. The father of those girls could very well look "black" and have two "black" parents and still genetically have 48% of his DNA be european

Looks like a fucking gremlin.

Pure race is always the best choice. Mixed ones and ugly and stupids with chaotic tendences.

99% of mixed children are ugly as fuck. You see them and they seem unnatural.

What a waste, whay a sin, what a filthy loser. She deserves a bullet in her head right now.

The choice is yours.

You must hate your race so much for it.

If your baby is not like you, it's an alien. You just destroyed all your racial heritage hundreds of thousands of years. What a disgraced and shame.

That thing looks like something out of lord of the rings.

And again, not a niglet. Does that thing's skin look black to you? Also, that thing probably isn't even his. A clean, maybe rehabilitated, Tyrone just stepped in after a light skinned nigger bailed.

Keking hard on this thread :'D

Those thing is not black or white. It's a mongrel and will be it in his offspring for hundreds of generations or forever.

The mixed people are not normal people and have natural tendences to disorder and chaos. It's simple, if you have a baby of your race it's a birth. If you have a mixed experiment you took a shit that destroy the natural humankind diversity.

You're worried about black people when you should be worried about the white people who fuck their own family. The reality is all of you posting about niggers are inbred, incestuous goblins with no contribution to society except the ability to say nigger on Sup Forums. Lowest common denominator. Good job.

its normal, to fuck your sister in afrika and even your mom in afrikan tribes

Shut up you nougat of chocolat. Suffer in silence.

would fuck the white daughter, holy shit she's hot

Uh, royal family is a perfect example idiot. Maybe that is a ritual in AFRICAN tribes. The point is it isn't a race issue but rather a human issue. People who talk about race are, in a word, stupid.

Mmmmm, nougats of chocolate are delicious. But that was a good burn on me. Ooooh, great job.

>Nougat of chocolate
You're a special kind of retarded

Dude, you're talking nonsense. A fucking royal family is a nation? you don't know nothing about the ancient monarchies and you see too much GOT.

All races ans species have their natural behavior, as like as all animals of the nature. Stop fucking around with your shit, clearly you are a mongrel, a retarded and ignorant one.

I'm mexican, what do you expect.

Actually my half brother rapes me every nights.

Kid on the right is swiping a watch from a kiosk. Like a raccoon who juz dun care

Lol dubs.

"Imagination playtime"