HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MOther fucking HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what did he mean by this?

>general retardation
so you OP?

>Is she with you?
>I thought she was with you!

I laughed at the line simply because of how bizarre and out of place it seemed. Really disappointed he was barely in it, although I did laugh when Tony has no idea who he is.

Yea it's pretty funny, but I dont think anyone had a reaction to it like that or that it's intended to make anyone laugh like that. Why do people make posts like this?

I feel maybe Tony should know who he is since he knows Spider-Man. He must know Hank Pym too.

>I could tell by the cape!

>a grand total of 2 quips in a 250 minute movie

>this line
>90% of spidey's dialogue
What the fuck were Russos thinking?

They were thinking they would look at the character's history, defining traits, and adapt them in such a way that respects that. Therefor, characters like Ant-Man, Spider-Man, and Hawkeye, were a bit funny.

probably too busy counting the billion dollars the movie is making to proof a script

Spiderman wasn't funny. And Hawkeyes' lines have always been good, fanboy. Don't bring him up out of nowhere. Same with the rest of Ant-Man's dialogue bar that one line.

That was one of many problems. If it was meant to do well.

But apparently it was supposed to be shit. Who knew?

Lex was a walking quip. so that's another 150 minutes lad.

also

tell me................................... do you bleed........................... you will.......................

and

Martha

I'm not a fanboy, you asked what they were thinking and that's what they were probably thinking.

I didn't get the joke.

Which has nothing to do with the QUALITY of the writing. Also they weren't thinking very hard, either.

>YOUR..................................................................................................................................................LETTING!!!!........................................................................................................................THEM................................................................................................KILL........................................................................................................................................................................................................................MARTHA

Orange Slices are a Home Remedy for Nausea

Orange slices are good for lightheadedness

americans feed their young orange slices in between sessions of sports in order to boost their energy and keep them aggressive. It's quite barbaric, really.

Ant-Man could have hidden inside Black Widow's vagina after the fight.

Then it's clearly a good joke

wasn't this already depicted in comics?

Yes.

>people having problems with jokes.

Do you even read comics, senpaitachi?
Even the most serious ones are full of jokes. They are mostly for little kids.

You guys are just posers.

>not reading the thread
>not realizing it's the quality that matters
You're a little dim, aren't you?

He probably knows who Hank Pym is, but probably doesn't have much information on the events that occurred in Ant-Man, who currently owns the suit, or that the guy who just showed up was him.

People get confused by jokes vs quips. They don't realize what jokes are or what quips are.

>Hank Pym
>going down on someone

>implying comics are mostly for little kids
>implying that's even a justification for shitty humor

This joke is in reference to the extremely common practice of giving oranges to children's sports teams after the game. It's understandable that the basement dwellers on this board might not have known that.

That hamster has stamina.

>Michael Douglas
>not going down on Catherine Zeta Jones

>enjoying the movie for its lack of whedonesque quips
>mfw spider-man comes in and is a literal quip machine
>nothing he says is remotely funny or interesting
I still thought ant-man was pretty funny but the movie increased tenfold once spider man left

Not after it gave him throat cancer

I liked the actor, I liked the tone, I just hated the lines. Also holy shit Aunt May is fine. Shane Black and Jon Favreau are the only people who should be allowed to write quips for Marvel.

Literally nothing wrong with quips.

But most of them are, user.
And most of the jokes are very shitty.

Why are you guys pretending they are for adults? Are you insecure teenagers in need of validation?

>this goalpost moving
>not realizing quips can be well written like they have been in other cape movies inside and out of the MCU
Sorry to say, but people have standards.

He got nauseous