No.

Yes.

No.

No.

No.

Maybe. So-so on this one.

Another maybe.

A maybe leaning toward a yes.

Yes, wish it was uncircumsized. The trips make it forgiveable.

Any details in your decisions ?

I'd prefer sucking it over fucking it.

No.

My dick is only 4.5 hard can i fix it? Will i ever fuck?

What do you think

Faggot detected.

I'm mostly into other women so I'm kinda picky when it comes to dicky.

strong base, uncircumsized, stands well on it's own, good girth, perfect length,nice looking head, crotch doesn't look prickly. Nice thighs to boot.

Maybe it's the angle, but it seems to kind of droop to the left. Not much character to it, and I prefer a girthy head that roughly equals the base. It's not bad-it's just not my type.

It's small at the base but girthy and really, really smooth. I'd wanna suck it. It's just pretty. I probably wouldn't fuck, suck preferred with this one.

Too big, it looks like it might have a weak base. It's feel long and uncontrolled, like a cucumber beating around loosely. It just doesn't scream 'pleasant sensation' to me.

I don't care for balls. This one looks depressed. It looks erect, but not excited. Does that make sense?

No, reminds me of the cucumbery one earlier. Same review. It's practically the same dick.

I love the head shape and the length looks good if not a little too long, but it might be a bit skinny for me.

Seems like a suck-not-fuck.

I love everything but the base.

Love everything but the dry look. I really, really wish it were uncircumsized.

-das reviews

technically its not broken so there is nothing to fix. if nothing else, get a hooker. Or rape is an option also

hahahaha/10

Rate?

Fem actually, just wrote the review one.

I would want to fuck this one if it curved upward a bit ore and stood very firmly on its own.

No on this one. Nothing fundamentally wrong with it. Just looks...young? I guess? Maybe I'm a fan of the heftier side but this looks like a smaller/younger person to me, and that turns me off.

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx

come visit b dic sharing gen.

hahahahaha/10

you jelly?

I'd fuck it, it's got a clit-holster at the base. Fuck yeah. Those're rare.

Yes. Wish it were a little girthier/looks a bit dry. If it's not prickly from the shave, that's a plus.

Long and skinny. I don't like it for fucking, but a lot of girls do. I'd suck it.

im so sorry

That would likely make an interesting fuck. Wouldn't suck, though.

It needs girth and moisture, and the massive balls are taking its attention away.

Are my reviews offending anyone? Trying to be honest without crushing souls, here.

Wouldn't suck or fuck, but this one looks nice for anal...

8/10 OP, nice

Webm edition.

Iv never heard the term clit holster before haha, care to explain?

hahaha/10

Ok, getting lazy now. Fem out. Good dickins, guys. 'nite

its shy

Thanks! Any reason why you wouldn't suck?

nice socks babydoll, whip it out yo

It's not a common term, don't worry. Just, at the front of the base of your dick, that part that bumps up a bit when you're erect. It makes it easier for girls to have a clitoral orgasm with it as long as it's wet and isn't prickly from shaving. If she's riding cowgirl and has control of her hips, a girl can enjoy those quite a bit when getting close to orgasm.

yup, take it out

Yeah, the head looks super-uncomfortable for deepthroating, which I enjoy while giving blowjobs.

Add me on kik: marc69241

Smooth teen

Haha, I've heard the same thing before, which sucks because I love when they can deep throat.

but its shy

Rate ~

it can hide in my mouth

you gotta take it out for the dick rating thread!

how about mine?

My dick size changes so it was on the smaller side this pic but gets the job done.

Yeah, it literally kind of reaches over and down for the gag button. It's pretty simple to gontrol it, but rubbing a goddamn plum on it will make anyoe vomit, regardless of their ability. Maybe try to find someone who will apply a bit of vaseline and go reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllly slowly. You're gonna have to discipline yourself to not rock your hips while she's at it or you're gonna have puke dick and a ruined night, though.

no thats lewd >:(
hmm okay

You look like my ex

Not as small as I was expecting! I'd suck it

>filename
ich seh denn den Kampf alda hahahaha

I'll keep that in mind, ironically, cowgirl is one of my favorite positions. So I'll try to make use of this "holster"

was he cute?
ty man

Yeah, the rocking my hips thing has stopped a bj midway before..

Physically could not fuck it, but it would be fun to suck

Why am I still in this thread

It's almost 6 in the goddamned morning.

The trips agree.

Yes, but stole the first thing I ever got at an expo after saying he/she'd 'borrow' it for a week. My collar. Moved up to Oregon with it and never heard from again.

Here's mine, I have shite balls before anyone methions that too

Don't do that to people who take on the challenge, man...xD

You have shite ball m8

fuck that shit. what a faggot
>he/she
so was it a tranny?

also what kinda collar? got mine at a furfag con.
well.. friend got it for me when he went there.
its best

Bruh :'((

What do you think about mine?

your dick looks like it's ready to claim its pension

I do feel bad but I can't help it! Haha

Yeah, I actually helped him dress up for his first 'her' day. It was pretty fun. Did the hair all spiky. So pretty.

It was a black studded collar with a chain leash. I got it at AX Los Angeles. I had always wanted a human dog collar. Finally saved up and got one. :'(

Not bad, but not my type. A little straight and uncharacteristic, a little long for me. But not bad.

But that damn plum, man...you gotta learn.

man that's what you get for dating a transfag
shits a bad idea.
i kinda want another collar maybe with spikes and shit for when i top but idk
they are expensive

nerd cock

Rate me

It was alI could afford that year. The con's actually going on right now, my roommates are there without me.

Pretty amazing looking dick.
Shitty walls though.