>going to live together in 2 weeks
>2 days ago I met doing my job a girls
>yesterday we met
>we felt something, she wants me, I want her
>still love fiancee, do not want to loose her
>still want to get closer with new girl
>do not want to hurt anyone
>would die probably of regrets when hurt my fiancee
>I feel I want new girl, want to get closer, and everything.

help me Sup Forums

how not to regret anything and not destroy my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why not both?

English is not your first language.

Move in with your fiancé first and trial run if you can handle that shit.

If not. It's time for some new lady pursuing.

Sounds like you're a weak faggot with no self control

sounds good boss, probably the most logic way

what if everything goes well with fiancee, what then with the new girl? Shit feel is strong in me.

I am very fucking calm and self control guy.

you kek?

it's not bro

rly bro, get your shit together. You've to decide this. Nobody can help you do that.

any protips? because from my perspective whatever I do is bad and will result in bad things... no matter what I decide I am the only one who loses most.

>shit feel is strong

Go take a dump then.

My protip would be stay with your future wife. I don't know her or you or your other 'girlfriend'. But you already promised your fiancé. So stick with it.

fuck you op some of us are ronery you know

you're getting cold feet you dumb nigger
you fuck this new girl and lose the old one you'll regret it forever and lose both.
Stay with your dumb cunt fiancee you twat
>hur dur ruining life because I want to bone some slut I just met

Be a fucking alpha and drop the sidebag. Apes like you don't know self-control.

Women are fucking cunts user, you think you're missing out but you're not. The only thing your missing is a tight hole to put your dick in

I know thats why I do zero effort and have a fleshlight, still tho

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx

come visit b general

Learn english

monogamy is a myth. Your craving for the other chick is just your subconsciousness telling you not to go trough with the wedding. You know it can't end well, not in the West in 2016.

Fucking decadence!

This is the basic principle of saturation. You're saturated with your fiancee currently and the new girl is exactly what you call her: new.

This invokes feelings incomprehensable to yourself. If you cheat on your girlfriend, shes gonna rip your throat out, but if she doesnt find out, nothing should happen, right? But you don't have feelings. what you're feeling is something called 'the thrill of the hunt'. A feeling that will fade away as soon as you ''catch'' her by fucking her.

This situation has an easy solution by asking yourself this:

Am I willing to give up a foundation, a solid relationship and a future wife for a 30 minute shag in the McDonalds toilets?

If your answer is yes and you can still look at yourself in the mirror, go for it.

TL;DR

You're a fucking retard for even thinking of eating two cakes, you nigger.

If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second.

That's retarded, because humans evolved in a polygamous nature.