Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
imdb.com/title/tt3136112/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not liking Falconbro and Panther

t.Faggot

He should get some shoulder pads

You're bananas

Why does this man exist, he's so goddamn boring?

>hating based Falcon

Faggots should be shot

Unlike many fans, Anthony Mackie — AKA the Falcon in Marvel's Captain America and Avengers movies — isn't concerned whether or not the studio hires an African American director to take charge of its first black superhero movie, 2018's Black Panther.

"I don’t think it’s important at all," the actor told The Daily Beast during a promotional appearance for his current project, Our Brand is Crisis. "As a director your job is to tell a story," he continued. "You know, they didn’t get a horse to direct Seabiscuit!"

His only good moment in the entire film was his and Bucky's face when Steven finally got some action

I thought he was lame until he blocked bullets with his wings. Then I was like "alright, this guys kinda cool"

He's redpilled af

what? i fucking love t'challlaaaaaaaaa

he's a faggot for hating on my t'challa

Sup Forums just dislikes him because of him making fun of that interviewer who told him he liked MoS

B A N A N A N A S

Based

>they didn’t get a horse to direct Seabiscuit
SAVAGE AFFFFFFFFFF

>tfw bird costume

Anthony Mackie also BTFO DCucks
youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY

He's just such a stupid concept for a superhero, he's one step away from homer "you can run but you cant glide" Simpson tier.

As for the actual actor, I agree with him here And it's cool he thinks reasonably about all this

He's pretty boring desu.
Literally glued to Captain Americas cock all the time, and his talent is flying by way of device, and dual wielding 2 guns....
zZzZz

I think he was pretty cool in Civil War. He has some neat gadgets.

He probably should be wearing a helmet or something though.

He was used very well in this movie and Winter Soldier, an actual hero who just wants to help and do the right thing.

He should Fuck Bucky

Still better than Black Widow

He's in love with Black Widow though, seriously he is, Mackie said it a few times.

WOW
REKT

Still better than the slut.

Too bad she's getting GREENED

They better not fucking BLACK Black Widow..

Who cares about BLACKED Widow when we have the sexier and purer new super spy?

w2b avengers themed Rom Com where Prince T'challa has to find a bride before fully assuming the mantle of Black Panther. so Roadie and Falconbro are tasked with helping him find him a Queen.
>Coming to america 2

>w2b
???

>worst super hero
That's not War Machine.

Fixed wtb

fucking based.

SAVAGE

he is a good character

that is crazy dude is cool

>"You know, they didn’t get a horse to direct Seabiscuit!"

He isn't a super hero. He doesn't fit any of the criteria.

why is he carrying his wings the whole movie? shit wasn't retractile?

Sup Forums please leave

Unfortunately his wings and suit don't retract into a tie clip like the entire Iron Man suit does.

They really tried hard to make Falcon look cool in Civil War. He literally did everything in the opening fight scene. He is still as lame as Black Widow and Hawkeye.

>Hawkeye is actually not too bad imo

Tony's increasingly compact suits give me a laff.

imdb.com/title/tt3136112/

>Director: Paul Bettany
>Lead: Anthony Mackie
>Female lead: Jennifer Connelly (Bettany's wife)

You can't make this shit up. I don't even know what to think of this.

I was convinced Nichols directed Shelter.

He doesn't want to cross the studio since he's aware he can be replaced by another generic black guy like war machine was or his character entirely removed and no one will notice.

Anthony Mackie is literally CA's black cuck sidekick. I'll care what he has to think when he has his own movie.

top fucking kek