Why does everything since 2008/2009 feels like a surreal dream?

why does everything since 2008/2009 feels like a surreal dream?

Simple answer

Cern Cern Cern Cern Cern
Cern Cern Cern Cern Cern Cern Cern
Cern Cern Cern Cern Cern ern

Our reality has become distorted

People can joke all they want but something IS up. Things feel weird. I'm not the only one who thinks so. Conspiracy theory's, the Mandela effect, crisis of faith all of these are only symptoms of the the bigger problem. People are confused and are grasping at anything to try to explain what they ate feeling.

The matrix is crashing. You can feel it.

You probably have some dissaciative disorder or Depersonilization.

Probably the psych drugs you take. Common side effects of AD's are depersonalization, dissociation, desenitization, a feeling like you're disconnected from the world around you. This can be long lasting and even permanent. Common side effect of neuroleptic or so called "anti-psychotic" drugs like seroquel and abilify are apathy, lethargy, and also a feeling of disconnect from the world around you. Once again, because the brain can usually not return completely to normal after prolonged use of these drugs, these effects may be permanent (among many other side effects, like sexual dysfunction and involuntary movement disorders)

Yeah dude ive had a long streak of it and i just want it to go away

You know I've been feeling the same way myself since around those times it really is very weird isn't in.. And I don't take any drugs at all

Dp or Dsd is not always drug induced, it's also stres induced it can be small or large. it happens to some people

Same.

it is. WAKE UP.

That actually does make sense

Ur In a coma non of this is real

Fuck it you guys win I'm going to watch the matrix

Obama was elected

I kind of agree with all of this, but I was abused up to 2008, then raped in 2008, so I guess I can't really contribute due to ptsd, but that dissociative feeling from back then, hits me frequently throughout the year. I actually haven't come out of it all night. I usually get tired and fall asleep but I'm wide awake with a backache feeling like someone just died, or some other significant thing has occurred and my mind is attempting to recover from it. It's not just me? Doesn't this just sound like symptoms of what I went through?

Because since 2008 tgeres been a nigger in the white house

I'm feeling the same way, it always happens at certain months and times aswell. It always gets worst on my birthday aswell.

drugs man

Polar shift

never took any psych drug
it's not something individual.
I don't feel disconnected from the world, maybe the opposite is what makes me see the weirdness of it

listen to me. i am you. i came to get you out. and

I think your onto something here user.

Buddhism was right. We shouldnt be so concerned with the 'whys' and 'hows' of "reality". They are irrelevant and will only continue to cause us more and more pain.

Take this make believe shit to /x/. Nothing has changed and you know it.

user help us all..