Real King of Winter coming through

First for Sword of the Morning

why didnt Olly bend the knees bro ;_;7

first for butchered tower of joy scene

anyone going to be streaming tonight?

1st for S T A N N I S C H

Dark Jon checking in

Post Dead Olly

Does /got/ realize that they will never have a girlfriend as hot as fat Dany?

Could he be littlefinger's son?

but where was hair?

>tfw you will never broaden GRRM's mind and turn him from a left-leaning feminist to a centrist egalitarian

feels bad

Fuck off.

first for rickon and dickon gay emperors of westeros

I give it a 9/10, it was near perfect

w-what would he do while kneeling, user?

>mfw watching Elio's new video
>children of the forest created the others as a last-resort bio-weapon
>it back fired
>the """"pact""""

Rickons shit looks fucked up

looks like the really REALLY ugly huge nose guy, some may know what pic. cant find it though

Not even coming back as "dark" just killing mutineers.. GRRM is a hack fraud.

Hail Olly Azor Ahai reborn!

If he's Littlefinger's son why would Lysa completely believe that Jon Arryn's last words of "the seed is strong" be about Sweetrobin?

nth for N + L = J is happening bros

>You know, I asked him about who Jon Snow's real parents were, and he told me. I can't say who, but I can tell you that it involves a bit of a Luke Skywalker situation. It will all come to fruition eventually. The whole thing with all the fight over proper succession is partly inspired by the War of the Roses in the late 1400s, and back then, to ensure pedigree, the monarchies were kind of inbred. It's definitely fucked up, but it definitely happened back then, so that's why there's incest with the Targaryen line. It's toned down, though.

fuck off your pathetic book moron, just watch and see how it plays out. you book autists will literally whine about anything, including it seems things that have not even happened.

I agree, I especially loved teh cinematography during the entire scene. very moving.

Wait so why the fuck won't GoT have a happy ending?

>night's watch roll over like bitches when the wildlings come storming in
>no lookouts to have seen their small army approaching

BRAVO D&D

He's a potato nigger in real life what you expect?

damn puberty wasn't kind to that kid

Because she thinks it's Jon's kid, doesn't mean he is

link to video?

>Why would Lysa ...
She's batshit insane

Daily reminder of the hack

Reminder that Preston being right about 90% of the stuff he says is the only way in which ASOIAF is redeemable.

it was an "accidental" creampie. i mistook her for someone else! we must never speak of this! fuck me harder ned!

Showpleb bed-wetter

He, 9 years old, says he ought to leave that young thing, (a baby?), alone.

>olly_takes_the_black.jpg

This was about Roberts illegitimate children....pay attention and rewatch the show...

Arthur Dayne of House Starfall, the Swords of the Late Afternoon, wielder of the legendary swords Sunrise and Sunset

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt88mpK92GM

How do we fix GoT's diversity problem? I don't believe the creator's vision should be permitted to encourage a problematic world view.

B E N J E N

Was there a leak or something? Everyone is acting like they've already seen the episode.

it's Benjen's turn, Ned! Don't hog my pussy!

Why did she have to die bros ;_______;

Ned said with smugness in his voice "now it ends motherfuckers"

Who /hype/ here

thank (you)

Hey, it's the guy from suptv. Reminding y'all I'm showing it tonight and I'll be making channels for other peoples' streams in case every other site dies again so you foreigners can get your GOT without sharing a single stream with 2800 people again

you know it

nth for Gurm the beta

it's a TV board you ludicrous bed-wetter with filty underpants.

Dual wielding motherfucker, fuck D&D. FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FFFFFFFFF.

Is being fucking years since the show ended up having an scene that is as good as the book counterpart. FUCKING YEARS.

tell more randoms to kill themselves on twitter

CIA guy is Irish and the most handsome man on earth

hes just 14 so his shit might not be fucked up permanently

I'll take that as a yes.

Yes
It's on reddit

>I do think that if you're bringing a character back, that a character has gone through death, that's a transformative experience. Even back in those days of Wonder Man and all that, I loved the fact that he died, and although I liked the character in later years, I wasn't so thrilled when he came back because that sort of undid the power of it. Much as I admire Tolkien, I once again always felt like Gandalf should have stayed dead. That was such an incredible sequence in Fellowship of the Ring when he faces the Balrog on the Khazad-dûm and he falls into the gulf, and his last words are, "Fly, you fools."
>What power that had, how that grabbed me. And then he comes back as Gandalf the White, and if anything he's sort of improved. I never liked Gandalf the White as much as Gandalf the Grey, and I never liked him coming back. I think it would have been an even stronger story if Tolkien had left him dead.
Reminder that poor man's Aragorn comes back from the dead with ZERO repercussions except "I don't want to die again!" GRRM is a hack

because she's average and didn't want to show her tits and ass and DND needed to make an example of this fucking bitch

>He doesn't want to die ever again. But if he does, he doesn't want to be brought back.

Why the fuck not? If he is that afraid to die, why shouldn't he want to come back?

I want to reply to you and explain how much of a retard you are but honestly I really don't want to bother.

How did the show forget that Mhysa is Ghiscari and not Valyrian. I mean 75% of bookreaders would have spotted that one immediately, I think it was mentioned to be Ghiscari in the show as well.

Does no one lore-proofread the scripts?

>CIA guy is Irish and the most handsome man on earth

For being a slag irl and taking best Myrcella's role

how long until episode

2 bongs?

DABID

don't care, never reading the shitty books

my nigga

literally the best relationship in the entire series

kys tbqh

>this is how brits actually speak

>Fattie doesn't understand that Tolkien was writing mythology and not history

>complaining about slags
>while posting slags

about two bongs and ten bings

No...it was spoilers

Elio and Linda videos are impossible to listen to. So fucking long and they have ZERO charisma

you screencapped your own post, bravo

tonite's episode for those who missed the spoilers:

umbers give rickon and osha to ramsay
jon hangs traitors, including olly
jon says his watch has ended

everything else is filler

your intellectual laziness is distasteful.
>but user! you're a retard lol!
why do I come here among you cretins?

so GoT finally gonna go full pc?

when is the hound going to come back as the faith's champion? season finale?

>First
>Anonymous site
>Thinking this means something

So how big of a loser are you irl?

He was wearing boiled leather with boiled leather gauntlets. His boots were made of boiled leather. In his right hand he held a silver blade with boiled leather handle. It was alive with light.

sounds pretty lame

hope the olly hanging scene is worth it

>watching ANYTHING asoiaf-related besides based Preston

It's like you literally want to get cancer

hello straya

After how Balon died, you'd think that osha would be better suited for the Iron Islands

What is this about atheist and a fear of mentioning anything after death? Fucking atheist and their hack shit. every bit of fiction or fantasy has to involve never to be proven shit of people originally evolving from some sea fucking thing.
Fuck humanity and their ignorances.

this.

if the layout was different, if their voices weren't so robotic and annoying, if they actually had some humour and confidence and bravado, if they actually made them short enough to watch in a small sitting, i'd consider watching

only the people as autistic as them can watch a full video of theirs i'm certain

A man could not care less about the books

I'm creating old english tales like Tolkien did! Except grimdark with rape and incest!

>jon hangs traitors, including olly
>jon says his watch has ended
These seem rather contradictory.

This.

Preston! Preston! PRESTON!

Why is it that Balon, Robb, and Stannis never wear any crowns in the show?

To distinguish themselves from their vassals, all they seem to have are:

1. Unkempt super long hair and drenched looking thick robes
2. A really fancy looking sweater.
3. Chainmail with a red diamond on the chest.

Balon and Stannis don't even seem to have any actual vassals shown in the show.

And get reborn by the King of Night? Not yet, have to make sacrifices first in his honor.

>best Myrcella
>slag

NTF please leave

Who or what is the Alt-Right of ASOIAF?

Radio Westeros and history of Westeros are both pretty good desu