/RLM/

So now that the dust has settled, what did everyone think of the new episode?

Why do they make rich sit so far away? Does he have poor hygiene?

To show the dichotomoy between the two film experts and the sidekick they keep around for his comic book knowledge.

How many threads on this topic do you think you need to create each day, user?

>mike in the light, rich in the dark

Mike and Rich complain that this movie could have used a traditional bad guy for them to fight (maybe Thanos or someone pulling the U.N.'s strings), but in their Ant-Man review they were shitting on it because they had a typical Marvel-esque villain. I like these guys but they keep contradicting themselves

Rich and Jay seemed to make some good points, despite having differing opinions of the movie.

But Mike seems to be slipping. It's not just this episode either, I've noticed the last few BoTW and HiTB episodes he's just felt out of it.

You realize there can be different degrees of an element, right? They flat out made fun of idiots like you in their last episode.

>likes Jurassic World when everyone hates it
>doesn't like Civil War when everyone likes it

Literally the white Armond White.

Rich has hemorrhoids so he needs a chair with more padding.

I'm pretty sure it's his drinking bruh. That last best of the worst when he's talking to Rich was pretty hard to see.

>Rich shilling for Tony, claiming Cap's stance makes no sense
I would not have expected him to be literal fucking communist but i guess i was wrong

There's no different degree. They are literally the Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless of movie reviews

I've noticed this because I've gone back and watched their episodes from back in '11 and '12 and he is so much more lucid

Another depression wave is hitting him and clouding his thinking. Expect for the next Plinkett review to not be released for a long long time.

>when he's talking to Rich was pretty hard to see
what did he mean by this

Rich has to sit on a comfy chair because he has fat old man back.

What you're looking at user is called "Alcoholism"

These threads are the only thing getting me out of bed in the morning user. I'm sorry if it bothers you seeing them in the catalog. This board is the only place I have any friends. RLM acts as a more 'real' manifestation of that. I wait anxiously for the release of each episode and come to this board every day for further discussion on everything about them or any other TV/Movie related thing I enjoy all the while playing off my interest as some ironic in posts. Sometimes I pretend to be someone who is sick of these RLM generals or wish ill upon RLM, when in reality I wouldn't be able to live without them. If there isn't a thread I make one, and even then if a thread has been made by someone else, if it looks as though it's going south then I make one. I try to fill the time between episodes by listening to other podcasts or webshows but it just isn't the same.

I'm fairly sure that my sleep deprivation is the result of all the hours I spend here. It's like some sort of drug, although at this point it's the only thing keeping me from killing myself due to the short term amusement and comfort I get from this place.

Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?

He's just sick of talking about capeshit

I just tried to watch RLM for the first time and.. What the hell? I can't believe the amount of positive attention they receive here is in earnest?

Do they make these threads themselves? There wikipedia article certainly reads like they wrote it themselves. It's just a bunch of socially inept twats with hardly any life experience making base observations about film, I doubt they've once read an art theory text in their lives.

Be better, Sup Forums