Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1_jotyevHU
youtube.com/watch?v=0cA6xInd-SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gt5Uk5Yb-w
youtube.com/watch?v=KeZt5IGJ1T8
youtube.com/watch?v=EgD0w4nhsYs
youtube.com/watch?v=jBqQ9pPjkVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I went straight to the homu page and that was the first in the gallery segment.
Ap has a more complicated damage factor but can do a lot more damage, it's what makes it possible to simple one shot cruisers with a barrage of citadel hits because 1 shell can do 10k damage.
Wikis tend to have interesting pictures like design sketches that aren't on the normal boorus, but are then far too often ruined by being for ants.

Pic related is a good example.

(Homu)
I dont really listen to Tame Impala, I was always more of a rock / metal person, so I was referring to AC/DC.

Rory-sama claimed

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1_jotyevHU

Go to bed ryuko
Its late

Shut up mom

>Nobodies claimed qtest husbando
Your loss suckers.

Holy crap, so it's a gamble? Lower numbers normally, but when they hit correctly they just fuck they're day up?

Pretty much, just like every other game.

I bet he cant even change a tyre. What use as a husbando is he?

Strange way of saying akito

>not a new IP
Interesting.

Thanks for the previous in OP.

I should browse them more often, I barely have sketches of Homu.

>Water and healing magic
Who needs tires when all you need is a boat.

Akito? Must be a weird translation of Ferris, won't do.

That is so stupidly impractical Im not even going to finish my berating of

Australia is fucked, yeah!

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Claimed

What happened?

PLEASE DONT SAY WE GOT LABOR IN
PLEASE NO

Gamble and gamble a outside the weapon spread rng it's up to you, for cruisers it a lot more complicated when you want to be using them because it's harder to actually penetrate the armor while battleships nearly always want to use it (outside destroyers which they can't citadel and are likely to overpenetrate)

It's why you need to be careful who you flash your broadside too, especailyl as a cruiser.

Venus if you will, please send a lil chuuni for me to thrill

Shit. What did I miss.

I didn't even realize AC/DC were Australian. TI is psychedelic rock so I thought you would enjoy it.

Should be a quick check, the type moon wiki is insanely throughough so quite happy with it.

Change filename to zippocat

Election. We all just love too say that everything fucked, but this time, maybe it is. Medicare down the drain, negative gearings going to have nothing done about it and uni prices are going to skyrocket.

That is if the libs (the cunts) stay in charge. It's looking likely.

Hey let's hope the senate is fucked enough to stop most retarded legislation!

Well, it cant worst than Brazil, at least

Homura, guess what I just got as a 2-5 boss drop

Claimed

Huh, interesting. Interesting. I'll put this into practice this match.

I have no idea but I bet it's something I'm going to be jealous about.

Brazil has a lot of great lesser known artists, I'm so happy to listen to some shoegaze with Portuguese lyrics.
youtube.com/watch?v=0cA6xInd-SQ

I never went to the psychadelic side of things. Maybe later tomorrow.
Would you prefer that Labor keeps spending money we don't have and push us further into debt? Or that the Greens basically force Labor into making us open our borders to Syrian refugees, making our whole damn country like Belgium or Sweden? We as a country cannot afford half of what Labor wants done.

Here if you need a guide to hitting it
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gt5Uk5Yb-w
A second Zuihou

Nighty night

I'm personally relying on the fact that the senate is going to be an absolute clusterfuck, which will let no legislation through unless it benefits everyone's interests.

This is generally the case though.

Claimed

Claimed

Yours a shit.

Hello.

Eh lucky you. I can't really complain since I'm not playing actively, I just dump resources into LSC, do a few sorties and stop checking in for weeks again.

I think you will enjoy it since Dark Side of the Moon has a lot of psychedelic sub-tones. If you decide to try something I recommend you to start with Tame Impala - Innerspeaker.
youtube.com/watch?v=KeZt5IGJ1T8

I'm still in the play all day every day phase, but starting to hit the point where I clear the dailies in a couple of hours and then just burning resources.

Every time I get a bit of resources I can't help but burn them on the LSC, haven't gotten a single good thing from it yet.

Nice bazooka you got there.

Well, its getting close to midnight over here. What should I take as a nightcap, tequila or scotch?

I don't know, the recipes are supposed to give you like 5% chance for Taihou which isn't terrible but nothing good ever appears.

Candy. Always candy.

I just want a second standard carrier, between normal recipes, LSC and grinding maps where Kaga drops

No candy in the house. The girls ate it all because stress eating.

Get Kaga and Akagi senpai, desu~

Not really a fan of alcohol but I would pick scotch over tequila any day.

You don't have one yet? So your RNG isn't as good as I thought, Kaga was one of my first non-loli ships and she carried me so hard in the first maps it wasn't even funny.

Believe me I'm trying.

Well I got the guaranteed Akagi.

I do prefer the scotch but the tequila is actually a good one, patron silver.

Akagi and Kaga cutest ship, desu.

Claiming Seaport Hime.
Hey Syndrabro.

Claimed, niggers

How can you call this magnificent beast 3D trash?

Who wants in?

~Yui

Yea I got that, still pretty unlucky of you that you didn't even get a Hiryuu or a Souryuu, I remember getting quite a lot of them even if I dislike both.

Too busy collecting rare drop DDs and Cls

I take Yuki Yoshino to be my lawfully wedded waifu.

Hello Hime, how are you doing today?

Just woke up. I'm feeling alright.

>upside down smug Shiki
That's too much for me to handle. I hate how the CV list is so small compared to say CL, there's a lot of light cruisers in the game and I like way too many of them.

>claiming yume

RIP in piece, Ken-sama.

Any plans for today?

Nope.

>Bazooka
It's an RPG-7 you fucking homu

Am I triggering you? Enlighten me with your firearms knowledge because I thought those were the same.

Fair enough.

Yeah sure. The rocket launcher's that your waifu is holding are the, M136 AT and the RPG7 with a Chinese type 3 warhead.

Bazooka is a specific type (or rather a family), it's like calling all rifles an AK.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgD0w4nhsYs

Best CVL.

Also thought I'd drop this off here in case things got nasty:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBqQ9pPjkVI

Wew, oil leak. Hoping it's just coming from the filter cover.

Fuck off Red

Welcome back meme music cat.

>calling all rifles an AK
That's pretty shameful, my excuse is that FPS were never my thing.

Cool, how did you get to know this much about weapons?

Best CVL and one of the top 3 ships overall.

O.

I was in the army for 5 years, 2 tours of Afghanistan in 2004.

>meme music cat

You're the only one who calls me meme music cat.

Re zero is the shit m8

So you're like 30 y/o+? I lost track of the Megumin posters so I don't know which one are you.

Is that bad or a really good thing?

>taking Cory out

This is Megumeme, I'm from Australia.

>Music
If ya think so.
Yeah sure. I will show ya real Brazilian music sometime

this may may reminds me of chara.

That's a cute squad

Claiming Galko

Cory was never in.
Post lurk picture and I'll put you in.

Is it the sound of gunfire and loud snorting?

Cory was in
It might've been Karen's version though

Electric piano with lots of "Ayy ayy ayy"s.

Yuiko doesn't know how to lurk tho.

Some are. But some aren't

Fuck yeah it is.
Too bad it's hit its cringe peak, atleast Subaru might not have half-elf puss on the mind anymore.
Just more time for catbois.

Not dead yet!

soup?