Awkward fetishes hmm?

Awkward fetishes hmm?

Try CFNM without the female domination. Very few websites even understand that I want women to rip off my clothes and admire my dick, not slap it around and treat me like some sissy or fag

that basically. I wanna take a dick down my throat then bite it off when I get to the base and eat it

yummy :3

It's either that or they put up pictures of shitty, over muscled strippers who shake their dicks at chubby housewives. Don't forget the skinny pros that they plant in the audience who 'can't resist' sucking them off.
All i want is some women who do a genteel twist of 'sadie hawkins' and take the lead for a change.
I am SO SICK of women who make me do all of the work in real life. I broke up with a girl just for this reason. She was so fucked up by her Catholic school upbringing that she told me that if she even expressed any overt interest in sex that she thought it was a sin. WTF?

TL:DR: Just express an interest in my dick for once

this. can't agree more

Let me throw up some pics for you then b/ro. I thought I was all alone in the world.

Add the thrill of being embarrassed, or naked in front of strangers, and it gets very exciting

not all heroes wear capes

I don't even mind the tongue in cheek scenarios, like this one:
-- school principal and schoolgirls enter boys locker room (because they've been naughty) and proceed to embarrass them

I wanna take a bite out of that like Scruff McGruff takes a bite out of crime!

i think that's the kindest thing anyone on Sup Forums has ever said to me.

I remember penis inspection day at school

Sometimes a simple blowjob is enough.
Example: this isn't about her body, it's about how she loves mine. She shows affection for my dick

i really like when she openly admires my dick

This category is commonly called 'cock shock'

holy shit, what a beautiful cock, cum on my mouth please, i wanna suck it until you nuts in my throat, oh boy....

Not so much the guy being afraid, but I just love the thought of my teacher holding my balls

Just take a moment to admire my penis.
>I've actually said this to my gf
If you like my weiner half as much as i do, we'll be just fine

What do I REALLY like? getting the tip of my dick kissed. No massive suck job, just little kisses

Sometimes I'll get one jpg and write an entire scenario about it.
Like this guy. He tried to change clothes in his car, and got caught by 2 girls that he KNEW. He tried to laugh it off and be casual about his utter shocking embarrassment by not covering up