Okay femanons, real question time:

Okay femanons, real question time:
How often do you masturbate? Seems like guys need to do it so regularly but some women go weeks without, and others do it daily. So, what's your masturbation schedule look like? Bonus points to all femanons who post proof that they masturbate. Pic related: hot friend of mine who admits she jills off on the daily

Probably every 2-3 days for me

And while we're at it: is it much of a production for the gals? Totally undressed, candles, lube, etc. Or just a quick hand in the panties sort of job?

It completely depends. Most of the time I'm not horny if I'm not with my partner. Occasionally though it'll hit me bad and he won't be around

Really its just off with the pants and out with the electric toothbrush
Cant be bothered with all that jazz

(Same girl as it depends) For me it's 50/50. Sometimes it's just 'whip out my small vibrator really quick' and sometimes it's 'put on music and get a few toys out'

tits with timestamp or gtfo

tits with timestamp or gtfo

stronk

>not attention whoring
>answering the question
>"tits or gtfo"
hello newfriend

What a loser. Such a newfag.

Wait, it's not the 7th of February

Found the eurocuck

Both dubs, both summer fags

>talking about masturbation on Sup Forums
>not attention whoring
Choose one

Nonetheless, rules are rules.

Nice breasts, very lovely, thank you.

Both me.
Think I deserve some more tits for these gets, sharpie in pooper/fingers in pussy would be nice.

I buy extra cucumbers and have a good time while bf is at work

Just about twice a week except around my period. Then its at least daily. Reduces cramps. Generally fingers on clit.

Timestamp spread pussy

>does not know how the rules work
>timestamp made with paint
>say thanks
You're officially king of newfags

Nmice. Very nice. Can I suck them while you Jill off?

Was about to say that. Fucking newfags asking for tits, getting paint-edited "timestamp" and then thanking. Jej, plebs

When a question is specifically directed at femanons, they may answer. At least that's how it used to be. Then all these youngfags came in and saw the experiencedfags saying "tits or gtfo" when femanons would attempt to hijack threads by saying "well I'm a girl and...".

The more you know!

If a butthirt grill, timestamped tits should have come with that post.
Not offense really...
If a summerfag, you're oficially a white knight.

i m from india-asia

my wife masturbates once or twice a month when i am in town and at least once a week when i am out of town. i film her sometimes.

sometimes every day or twice a day for a week but then maybe not at all for a while

really depends. on so many things. sometimes i go weeks without, sometimes i do it 3 times a day

it surely depends if chad thundercock has already destroyed them

Why won't you masturbate for your BF to watch, though? why don't you fuck him enough but are always pleasuring yourself way more than anything you do with him?

girlfriend NEVER masterbated
she only does it when i help her through the phone or skype.

same for me actually, i mostly only do it if it's w someone on snapchat etc

as many times as I have free time. Sometimes none cause I dont have time for it sometimes like 3 times a day. I normally also have sex at least once a day.

Slut