A message for all you newfags out there, stop using tits or gtfo in any fucking situation you fucking faggots

A message for all you newfags out there, stop using tits or gtfo in any fucking situation you fucking faggots

fucking white knight faggot. fuck off newfag

Nah
Exposing user in any form, warrents it

Lol he didn't read.

OPs image is basically correct.

Enjoy your summer.

Learn to read faggot there's an image for a reason

>newfriends
jfc this user is a sheep, and what op posted was posted by a newfag like yourself dipshit

ITT gullible newfags

tits or gtfo

TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO

What these newfags don't understand is that they don't have to start a post with their face thats asking already asking for attention so therefore they're attention whores, Op's image was made by a newfag

Tits or gtfo

"newfriends posted this phrase anywhere that involved a female user"

This is the point. We shouldn't know you're a female unless you tell us, and if you tell us, you're an attention whore. Tits or GTFO.

Lol k then.

Enjoy you're summer.

haha this is one of the oldest baits in the book

nice one OP only oldfags will know

>you're
>you're
>you're
someone needs to return to school

He's not.

Summer the post

tits or faggot

I'd say trolling is a art, but you would probably fall for that one too.

>get roasted
>better tell them i was trolling
>i sure got him

You're wrong, faggot

This is an ANONYMOUS board. If you know someone is female that means they have exposed their gender purposefully - usually with the intention of using it to get additional attention and assistance.

Suppose a user posts asking for computer help. If they say "oh, btw, I'm a girl" then sure they aren't cam whoring, but they're still trying to use their gender to get more male help and attention

Lol.

By all means spam tits or gtfo then.

I'll laugh at every copy pasta you reply to.

What about if a (probably male) OP asks a question directed to femanons, are the ones answering his question to be considered like attention whores?

>being this defeated
jesus you sounded so beta right then
should probably consider an hero kiddo

Nice try tumblr.

Yes

Fuck you.

user is user. Want to be treated special like a girl? No. The passcode is showing the goods. The only way to get special treatment. Otw gtfo

Pssh... Nothing personnel, kid.

But you're a hundred years too new to convince me to an hero.

Maybe you should lurk moar.

>taking an hero seriously
>I'll laugh at every copy pasta you reply to.
just how new are you

@692643767
At this point you don't even deserve (You)s

Your stupid newfag is showing and you probably don't understand half of my memes or even know their origin without browsing knowyourmeme.

I really hope I didn't give you source, but if you are as old as you say you are, it shouldn't matter.

Why are you not saging.

>being this triggered and defeated
>back to tumblr with you
>knowyourmeme
need i say more

Obviously you do need to because I'm still not convinced that you are not some summer fag.

After all, you are basically defending attention whores by claiming tits or gtfo is the battle cry of Anonymous.

Nice refutation by the way.

rofl cya, you stopped making any sense can't argue with stupidity, stop shaking btw i can feel it from here your emotions are getting out of hand user

You're either a white knight faggot or triggered cum dumpster. Go back to tumblr

Sure you can.

I've been arguing with a retard all thread long!

Git baited son

True tbh

no.
sometimes being female is part of the story and it is necessary information to understand it. When being female is ABSOLUTELY necessary, then tit or gtfo doesn't apply because they aren't attention whoring

Ok newfag. Let be school you on this one.
Any female wanting anything needs to show tits period.

This guy gets it

This. Saying you are a girl is attention whoring.

You are a retard, quit huffing behind, "lol,I'm trolling."
You are even more retarded for responding instead of letting this die.

>I'm the biggest retard for typing any of this.

Except there's no reason to go and say that you're a girl in 99% of situations unless if you're attention whoring in the first place. It would be like if every post in this thread had "Also I have a dick" on the end of it.