High thaughts:

High thaughts:
How does it feel knowing you have the potential of accomplishing anything, but you lack the commitment?

More like I lack the funds

Too lazy to care tbh.

That can be remedied with commitment to work for the funds

It's always baffling when people know that they are simply a speck on this Earth yet are still willing to live through this short moment by doing nothing

B-but I am committed..to accomplishing nothing..

Tell me about it. There just isn't enough time in this life for me to do everything I want too. So I just sit around and smoke pot all day. High thought: How did we invent a language if we couldn't communicate before it?

Like I'm a lazy stoner piece of shit.

Thanks for the reminder OP.

We dont live in this magical world where anything is possible and everyone can be some ultra successful badass. If I actually had a dream of being a singer/writer/investment banker it would be different.

How do I know that I exist as myself, or If im just a part of another persons reality?

Bare with me

This is my everyday struggle

it feels awful, but im not willing to do anything to change that

>no ragrets

You must be really fun to talk to during a smoke sesh

I'm Bob and and we wander from place to place chasing hurds of cattle. For me to make easier I need you all to help and surround it so we can all eat. How can I tell you to go right and I go left? How can you tell me it's easier if we Chve the sticks to make them sharper? A form of language needskills to be invented and since I'm Bob who's stronger I make rules. I start pointing at trees, rocks rivers and everything and making decrees on everything in my area. Henceforth we started communicating on better Waze to achieve each other's ideas does that help

Hit me with something

I have goals but not the drive to do them.. wat do

Do you have a kid?

I'm an oldie but never cared for Sup Forums lingo always creepednice can't greentext. This is my first page ever over my 6 years

Listen faith is something we also taught ourselves. Out of fear of dying and not knowing what's after. We tell ourselves that shit all can't be for nothing. The slaving and back pain, thus there must be a place after to make it all worth it. If there a good place there has to be a bad place cuz there's bad people. We as a species came about this revelation.roughly at the same time world wide.

With that said, it has been in grained into our minds and souls this is why religion capitalizes on faith. Fear. And pointing at the ppl over the hill that believe something else ad evil ppl and thus giving cause for the invention and the stamp of approval for hello creation.

When you so high you have to use speech thing to type but you don't proofread your shit

I hate stoners who act like they have the world figured out but they just sound like retards.

You've way over-thought that, Oldie. Enjoy life

You mistake me brother. This is how I feel. I know I have potential but will never feel I accomplished what I could have

Yo. odd question, How the fuck do i roll a joint ?

Practise and keep the filter end tight.