Hey b

Hey b
guess what's inside

cherry flavoured popsicles

I would say a body, but the popsicles are better.

Bump

who the heck likes cherry

ice-cream? : ^ )

Stuff.

Stuff and things.

Ham

That isn't even a chest freezer why do you have it laying down?

I wanna say chocolate milk, but my dream couldn't possibly come true could it?

i do, but grape is my favorite

semen.

some thing dead?

Why do you bully cherry?

a Jackal?

food but
>Sup Forums
probably dead body or something alike

a corpse

OP here with a tip:
it has a nice smell

a leg

your moms vagoo :^)

bacon

dont be retarded, smell is more or less subjective.
i.e, i like the smell of gasoline, my friends dont

Ice.

Peas lots and lots of Peas

Several kilograms of weed?

aborted fetus

What are you?

A wise guy?

I DONT LIKE WISE GUYS

fucking pussy ass kid cant even get trips

A dead person.

that's more repulsive than the time i saw myself bend over in the mirror

We got a Tommy toughguy over here

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

A dead body.

Also nice copypasta.

Sexual cucumbers

this is Sup Forums you fucking copy pasta fag

your mum ? :x

Three ducks and a bucket full of potatoes

Frozen chicken?

OP here with another tip:
I put those tapes on the door, and i can make photos

You didn't call us properly. Is Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

What's inside op

You kind of walked into that one.

>6 months
Fucking Newfag

ur mum

Is it your MLP collection

your fag ass

Okay OP....TWO dead bodies

I figured it out. Op kills chickens, takes photos of them, puts the dead chickens in the freezer and develops the pics. Also op is lying about the good smell, it is just frebreze

It's empty

just tell us already..cut the fucing drama and the bullshit...just do it faggot

OP is inside!!!

spanish inquisition

your massive dragon dildo collection

Is it something you can eat?

OP JUST SHOW US

[x] Auto

See you guys after dinner. I can't wait to get back.

an alien? u nigger

A body/pieces of a body

lol
kek
zozzle
hehehe
hahahaha
gagagagagaga
jajajajajjajajajajaj
wuahahahahahahaha
peanieweaniepeanieweanie

Your dildo collection

Your kek museum

OP died and is never coming back

SHOW US OP! Or maybe you could give us a hint. What does it smell like ?

Crab

Marijuana :v

This is in there

OP's boyfriend

I can understand getting one of each type, but why get the same model dildo several times over?

OP HERE
You're close

OP is fag.
Fridge is full of fish.
And dead aunt.
Fuck OP

You can never be to stocked for disaster

is it a body pillow?

1. Goes to/b/
2. Looks for normal people

:v

Is it OP's grill?

Why did you kill ur girlfriend op?

Ops gf

OPs transgender friend?

OP's dead boyfriend?

Stop being a cunt and show us

I hope it smells good

is this a bait or a summerfag?

Lol mate,you are the one that needs help.

this is some good pasta

Op's boyfriend is an animal

Leave him alone, he is still a fetus. Let him grow up first

RawMeet

i hate these threads....JUST FUCKING SHOW US OP ,,

OP HERE
Cause she cheated me. Would you see her ?
She was beautiful, and she still is

While we wait. Green text story

>Be me 7 years old
>Love to wrestle
>Have baby sitter over one day
>Hot as fuck
>Oblivious.jpg
>Parents leave we are alone
>After 2 hours ask to wrestle babysitter
>She seems strangely excited
>She keep grabbing me for too long
>We wrestle for a little, then I have to pee
>Says she has to watch
>Doesn't want her to
>She insists
cont.?

>This

remains of something that was once alive. even on a molecular level.
there, i guessed it.. now deliver

Real OP Here.