Feminism love thread

Feminism love thread

Imagine a world where women get 23% less money for the same work.
Imagine that women were forced to give birth to children and had to stay home raising them all by themselves.
Imagine that women are allowed to be raped constantly without any change that their rapists might get punished.

This isn't some dystopic world, it is real by now! Women have less rights than slaves and still need to fight for equality.

How did you helped out the feminism movement?

Women choose to earn less and name one right men have that women don't. Nice bait though

get out of my first world country
>affirmative action kicks men out of high paying jobs
>Feminists hate on women who choose to be stay at home mothers
>rape support groups and female rape victims are usually highly critical of men when they come out and say they were raped

By not interacting with women at all (unless its business, then I talk with them the same way as to men).

Probably the only way not to be charged with rape this days.

Go back to tumblr you fat bitch

Why would anyone "choose" to earn less?

>one right men have that women don't
the right to equal payment
the right to get your rapists caught
the right to let someone else take care of your children while you are allowed to work

Good work! You still need to spend 23% of your money on feminism groups.

feminists ''art'' thread?

nope, he should give 11.5% then, do feminists even math?

I fuck this chick who is into rape fantasy.
I'm not gentle either. She seems to like it.
I'm helping women

It's just fair that he will have less than the feminists. They were oppressed in the past nonetheless.

You cannot compare these two.
Everybody knows what an apple is but the definition of beauty varies for every human being.

Close, philosophy

mmm baby, bate me harder

not art but still

this is what feminists actually belive

>what is economics?
>what is the market?

why are these topics explodeing these days

It's funny, every rights movement the feminists try to attack themselves to loses credibility. The gay rights movement, the atheist movement, who are they going to try and cling to next?

to most people it is being forced to learn if they want to finnish college and people don't like it

>THIS ISN'T A RAGE THREAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's easy-bait thread filler

masculinity is dead and has been since the 1800's, just look at the world, mma faggots, sports faggots, internet faggots, so many faggots.

Imagine a world where women make exactly the same as a man for the same job.

Like the world today you mean?

ever thoght about that it is not feminists who clinge to those movements but that it's the other way around. people will always care for women and gays wanted a peace of that cake. atheism+ is a different story

This suddenly justifies school shootings.

kek, men are just as bad as women.

so since we got away from patriarchy? think again, we never lived in one

>equal payment
Women get pretty much the same pay for the same job, but they pick lower paying jobs. Pretty much every credible research on this subject came to the same conclusion.
>rapist caught
Puh-lease, when was the last time you heard a man get raped? Did you laugh at it? Yeah, thought so.
>right to have someone else take care of your children
And women don't have this? I don't think so, bub.

Bait but taken, shame on me, whatever. Feminism is a waste of time and could end up destroying our barely working system. When that happens, well, women can say goodbye to their privileges and everyone can say goodbye to human value.

>these days
Yeah I remember back in the good old fag days people would talk about the positives of feminism for hours...

Imagine a world where only a womancan decode to have children and if they want to stay home to raise them.

Like this world?

well why do you think young boys do it so often?

Feminism is cancer

what the fuck are you talking about, men themselves have become faggots, women have become faggots.

nope, men a better, ask any woman and if she is not a feminist she will tell you the same

so fake tho

Imagine a thread where op has no idea what 'constantly' means.

Like this thread.

its spider time

oh thaaat, well yeah, islam will conquer soon

Well this guy is an idiot.

I get his idea that men are sacrificing their health so that the women are able to raise the children properly but why do the women have to submit themselves? How about equal partnership where the woman voluntary agrees on doing the household and raising the children while the man agrees to work for his family like in a contract? My parents did it this way. My mother didn't work so much but focused on the children/household but still she was able to argue with my father about things and accomplish her will.

man or woman, you're both cunts, stupid whiny cunts that are overly complicated.

Wage gap = myth.
>inb4

There are more stay at home dad's than ever and often and women often choose to leave work for raising kids. Rape = illegal, and extraordinary numbers of men are ruined by false accusation

Go the fuck home op.

no it's not

yeah its called the middle east

out

>Women get pretty much the same pay for the same job, but they pick lower paying jobs. Pretty much every credible research on this subject came to the same conclusion.
Name one.

>Puh-lease, when was the last time you heard a man get raped? Did you laugh at it? Yeah, thought so.
It's impossible that men are raped, yet they enjoy doing it to women.

because women dont really want to be equal its evolutionary phy its just not that simple

this doesn't take the whole picture into consideration.

yeah and like everyones definition of beauty does not include her

It's memey
If you're a POC/LGBTQ/Girl etc. you can blame some of your faults on others
People love to complain about Political Correctness
We don't get taught about economics and social-politics is easier to understand
Either side can feel smug thinking they're smarter then others
And generally imo, people are dense and squander their intelligence arguing about this stuff

Well, the people who liked/reblog/etc. this picture thought that she was beautiful. So yeah, beauty is defined differently by everyone.

because were gendered human beings no real relationship is 100 percent egalitarian

maybe because the man has to work longer? you don't think that men love spending time at home with their kids, playing with them, caring for them and teaching them? ofcourse they love it, but they don't have the fucking time. not everyone can have the easy life of your parents, some fathers have to work 12 or more hours a day so that the mom can stay at home with the baby, and now they both have to do the dishes when he comes home? this is crazy. the shit men have to deal with until they die, fuckign hell...

oh shut up cunt, you know it is true. women treat other women like shit since forever.

How about the fact that women aren't workign in every single job at every single corporation ever?

You really think the coronations would hire workers who get paid more? Are you that fucking stupid?

Its well known that mothers abuse their children more often than fathers do, and that women have a greater affect on the childs psyche. Only kind of abuse that males do more than females is sexual abuse.

and what is the whole picture?

CANCER

See, this is why feminism is cancer. They only via the lines of genitals. Not working harder, more efficient, longer hours ect. They can only think in this intellectual framework of having certain genitals=more money. These are lazy whores who are shocked by a world that tells them that you actually have to work harder in order to get more/make more. Spoiled brats each and everyone of these feminists

Yeah but come on. These people must be lying to themselves because they want to be considered "the most tolerant and moral people". Theres a reason fat is a fetish.

nothing is perfect, but it can still work and make you happy

you are just as bad as them, stop pretending to be different you snowflake.

This has literally nothing to do with my post. I just said that I don't see marriages in earlier times as "women are slaves for man and have to do whatever they want". More like "Woman agrees to take care of the children, Man agrees to work hard for this family". But this also includes that women aren't allowed to bitch about seeing nothing of the world or men bitching about not having enough time to see the children. They voluntary agreed on this modell and this modell worked for thousands of years.

Post your oversimplified comic strips about real life situations here

yes

dubs of truth,

>Theres a reason fat is a fetish.
Don't you see your contradiction. You just wrote that _some_ people love fat women. There are men who spend their hard earned money to see a landwhale eat over a webcam. Doesn't this prove that some people might find this fat blob attractive?

here you go mate

>feminitity

you want to try to confine yourself in a relationship thats egalitarian when really your women wants to submit to you? s

all this beauty is in the eye of the beholder bullshit thats just not how male sexuality works

what would be your ideal relationship?

single mothers and that women gets authority over the children in almost all cases. Despite the father being a better choice in some of them.

I am not calling the statistic a lie, I think it's true.
But it's taking Society out of context to paint it's own story

I bet there is atleast half a man in the world who finds her attractive

Well both girls don't look very normal/healthy.

so the fathers should get custody more often or just stay with the family?

Maybe it's the media creating images for what traits men and women should adopt

I know this is bait but still, fuck off you entitled communist cunt.

If you want more money for your work, prove yourself and negotiate for a pay raise like men do.

No one is forcing you to have children, but don't put it off until your late 30s then expect to easily find a man who wants you way past your prime, let alone be able to bear children even if you do find some cougar chaser.

And rapists don't get punished? Since when? What the fuck are you talking about? Under no circumstances is rape acceptable in the West. It is universally condemned both legally and morally in all Western countries. You can't say the same about the Muslims you irrationally defend so much. Name one Western person who thinks rape is okay. Hell, give this person a platform, let him dig a hole for himself so we can name and shame him. I mean are you really this blind and stupid to the actual facts on the ground? Of course you are, because someone feeds you propaganda, and you emotionally react to it rather than assessing it logically

If you live in North America, you live in a utopia compared to anywhere else in the world, but the constant spreading, perpetuation and indoctrination of young impressionable people to your lies about gender politics, and the call for equality of outcome rather than equality of opportunity will create the dystopia you so fear.

Face it, men are better creatures, both physically and intellectually. However, it is not a competition. We love women, and we want to protect and care for you. But you feminists have turned women against us, and in doing so have lost the respect of all alphas and self-respecting males. Now your only male allies are weak betas who will run away at the sight of any danger that comes.

Because you demonize and lie about men, self-respecting alphas take advantage of you sexually through one night stands with no commitment to your future or well-being. Why should they? You only have yourselves to blame.

Her eyes just scared the fuck out of me.

why do we like women period sir? does the arguement end because some guys like fat chicks evrything is just that simple huh? its not that there to fuck or you become more attracted to your own level of attractiveness?

>Any political views I don't like = communism

It's almost as if beauty isn't mutually exclusive

i think you side oversimplifys everything i dont how to explain it

you know that feminism came from cultural marxism, right? most if not all feminists have been or are marxists/communists

boo!

By getting lots of women to have sex with me by pretending I both cared about them and didn't care if I had sex with them.

its amost as if you can mold humans into anything

I brought Emma Watson to Sup Forums and ensured she would keep coming back.

It's all about The Game.

came for spider