/thread

>future american version

>he /thread his own post

but you are right user.

oh god that is going to happen isn't it

>Nathan was loved by everyone
>Simon not so much
>Nathan actor let it go to his head and quits to star in movies
>Simon actor carries on and is now a major character in Game of Thrones with a promising career ahead
>Nathan actor is struggling to get work, playing in shitty low budget movies with Rupert Grint.

You just lost the game.

Absolute gem up until the end of the 2nd season and the start of the 3rd.

I can't remember the last time a show dropped so many quality in so little time.

yeah i agree first season was almost a perfect season, second was pretty good but not as good as the first. after that it went to shite.

>my power is i fuck people and their power goes away

what

>It's an ugly chav fucks a Gorilla episode
Pretty good show.

>What are you doing?
>I don't want to get cum on my dress

Pretty hot senpai, not gonna lie.

oh god i remember i was watching that scene with my mum, awkward (facebook crying laughing face)

It was happening for years and then suddenly nothing. The same as the Misfits film that was supposed to involve some sort of shenanigans to feature both the first and second gang together.

youtube.com/watch?v=aizVTnkd_WE

>Simon
>Not loved

Wut? He was really popular at the time the show was airing

>Rupert Grint.

>implying running the British movie circuit with the grint is a bad way to make money.

to be fair id quite like to see how Nathan and Rudy would act together, I think that would be good. The second cast was god awful though except Rudy.

The potato nigger Nathan was the worst part of the show. The other characters were great though.

name the last memorable film (not harry potter) that rupert grint was in without checking imdb

Best girl.

The show turned to shit once they introduced that character that give people different powers.

Heart transplant-fu and Nathalie were better

most fuckable but not best

>feel free to check out my tits yeah

This
He was an edgy asshole just to be an edgy asshole and it came off as tryhard. You have to be a manchild to think he even held a candle to Rudy

Is that 20 good men on the right?

there was nothing edgy about Nathan, he was just a funny irish guy, get over yourself

yep, he is very much a good guy in this show though.

Yep, and big suprise he plays a creep here aswell

Originally he was gonna turn into a villain, but the audience liked him too much

im so glad im not the only britfag still awake on here

What was that really condescending thing he said when asked if he would ever go back if his film career tanked? Something like you don't get back in a dirty bath.

oh yeah i remember hearing that, damn that would have been a really good plot line i wish they'd done that, i still don't get him and alisha getting together that made no sense

>It's a I turned into a girl to show the audience just how oppressed womyn are episode

aha did he? im gonna have to have a look for that, but yeah im pretty sure he always talked shit about misfits, bet he would give his right hand to appear in the american reboot now

Yes, one user went through that scene frame by frame and yes you can see her cunt.

No, it's Barry.

His whole shtick was so be as offensive and retarded as possible for no reason. 0 character development.

They got together because she fell in love with future him who got her killed so future him went back in time to get her to fall in love with him.

It's a closed loop.

No, his name is Simon...

Is it? I always thought you were called Barry.

Sorry man

it's poetry

Bad mouthing the show that made you famous can't be a good move in the industry. Im sure he burnt a few bridges in doing that.

It's dumb as fuck, also turns some of your fans off following you

funny thing is he was so likeable in Misfits, if he wasn't such a cocky cunt he could be a household name today he certainly had the acting chops.

I used to love him, couldn't care less about him now so I think you're right

>Kelly
>Ugly

Wot?

Anybody else see themselves as Simon?
>Virgin
>Shy
>Nerdy
>People ignore you/don't take you seriously
>You feel invisible

Hits a little closer to home tbqhwy

No, he had friends and sex, he's nothing like you.

:(

>Virgin
No

>Shy
Eh, I can't be a tad bashful

>Nerdy
That's being generous, I have a rudimentary knowledge of things. Hardly a nerd level.

>People ignore you/don't take you seriously
Got me there

>You feel invisible
More than I'd like to admit

>save me barry

toppest kek

is it me or are they ordered from darkest to lightest

Moonwalkers

>not showing the clips.

You're obviously not a bro.

It's a fist giving you the finger

In the first season he didn't. Nathan called him a creepy pantysniffer and that was the most attention Simon got

Movie fucking sucked. How do you drop the ball that bad with that premise?

Nah I saw myself in Nathan, since he pokes fun at people for his own amusement

But nah really he's just an unlikeable cunt, oh

It got shit because everyone fucked off. Monkey Fucker got fired because she insulted a Paki taxi driver which was unfortunate because she was one of the good ones.

I'm not getting banned for posting it.

Surely you have the scene saved yourself.

monkey slut was god tier and deserved her own softcore show where she gains upward mobility through sexual favors.

No dude she got incarcerated

They should have hired her brother and re-used the gender bender power

sure, if you hate raw sexual appeal.

That's actually not a bad idea.

It's fucking scary just how much they look alike once their connection gets pointed out.

>banned

What episode/scene then?

It's so obvious I'm convinced they tried to do it

>Christian Missionary work

I will never understand that though

What do you mean? It is THE scene. There is only one scene where her cunny is visible, the one where she asks Rudy if he wants a bacon sandwich and does that bottomless twirl. You can see her arse obviously, but one user went through frame by frame and posted the one where you can see her cunny.

That's because his character had already developed by growing up, and he turned out to be a jokey sarcastic type with no sense of boundaries.

Hey talking about that dude, how do you guys feel about The aliens? I tough it was decent but everybody just goes full anti pro sjw cause of "muh wall" no one has an actual opinion about it