ITT: Recent purchases

ITT: Recent purchases

>pre-ordered new Childish Gambino album
>bought Bottomless Pit so i could get free delivery

Wow you've got fucking terrible taste. Why spend your money on literal shit?

i ordered sam hyde's book

I want to, but intl shipping is so much

I would but the shipping cost is like $100 or some shit

bought The Smile Sessions on vinyl, and ABBA Gold on CD

only so many prostitutes I can buy

picked up Geogaddi and ELO - Time on CD while out filming something for uni at a record shop, and I just ordered Art Angels on vinyl as a christmas present for my sister.

i know it sucks i had to pay 50 bucks for shipping

going to try and pick up fashion week/interview for RSD tomorrow

I just bought a Alan Parsons project compilation and yes' fragile

Same. Pretty excited

November so far. Just got the Drive and Mazzy Star LP in the mail. Goddamn gorgeous transleucant neon pink.

>Mazzy Star
Did you hear the new Hope Sandoval

No, this is the only album I've heard with her on vocals.

waiting on the mail for Salem - King Night and the Windowlicker single from Aphex Twin

i copped the scharpling and wurster 16-CD box set when it went on sale tuesday. very excited.

what at all is funny about MDE or do you just like his politics? legitimately asking.

I remember losing my virginity in the backseat of a sedan with Mazzy star blaring on the radio. gosh

It's black friday. Should I get an Auto Technical LP60?

>Art Angles vinyl

Nah spring for the 120

i find him funny
im not alt right but i do support trump tho

The 120 is a great starting turntable man, the 60 is slightly better than a Crosley. Slightly. I waited in the beginning of the year for a Fry's Coupon and got it for $200

LITERALLY THIS????????????????????

I MEAN LIKE OMG R U ACKSHULLY SERIOUS?

I AM STARTING A PETITION RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ME AND THIS POSTER ARE THAT PATHETIC.

Bought Animals and Blood on the Tracks on vinyl today, pretty neat.

Is that the one with the title I don't want to type out?

Vergil the Drippy Dragon

Sunn O makes everything dirt cheap on their website for black friday, so I'm picking up pretty much their entire discography plus a nice black one shirt

Anyone get the Minor Victories LP or the Napalm Death/Melt-Banana split EP for RSD? My store didn't have either :(

like I said it's for my 14 year old sister not me

Ima huge 4 year beno addict so i got 2 bottles of the strongest rc beno in existence. Also 808s and heartbreak to get me thru this harsh winter, finals and depresssion. Also 2 shirts cause i can never have enough shirts