/trans/

>England striker Harry Kane, 22, will agree a new £5m-a-year contract with Tottenham this week. (Sun)

>Paris St-Germain midfielder Blaise Matuidi, 29, has been given permission to leave France's Euro 2016 base for talks with United.

>Everton believe they will edge out Stoke City and Napoli for the signing of 27-year-old Belgium and Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Axel Witsel. (Daily Mirror)

>Manchester City are close to completing another signing, thought to be a £40m deal for Schalke's Germany winger Leroy Sane, 20. (Manchester Evening News)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.baka.com.au/sport/soccer/manchester-city-signing-aaron-mooy-secures-loan-deal-to-huddersfield-town-20160705-gpz9ju.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>£40m for Sane

haha what

>Axel Shitsel

WHY

>Tottenham are set to complete the £16m signing of AZ Alkmaar's 22-year-old striker Vincent Janssen this week, and are also keen on 20-year-old Roma striker Antonio Sanabria, and River Plate frontman Lucas Alario, 23. (Daily Mirror)

>Arsenal are ready to offer Real Madrid's Spain forward Alvaro Morata, 23, a contract worth £144,000 a week to move to Emirates Stadium. (Don Balon - in Spanish)

>Crystal Palace have made an improved, club-record £31.5m bid for Liverpool striker Christian Benteke, having had a £25m offer for the 25-year-old Belgium international rejected by the Reds. (Sun)

>Palace are close to finalising a £12m move for West Ham defender James Tomkins, 27. (Evening Standard)

>Everton are considering a move for Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel, 29, who is thought to have a £17m release clause. (Liverpool Echo)

>West Ham and Crystal Palace are among the Premier League clubs to have been offered 32-year-old former Manchester United and Arsenal striker Robin van Persie by Fenerbahce. (Daily Mail)

>>>>>>MEDIA

>Harry Kane, 22, will agree a new £5m-a-year contract
that's incredibly low

>de gay

>Tottenham are set to complete the £16m signing of AZ Alkmaar's 22-year-old striker Vincent Janssen this week

>Crystal Palace have made an improved, club-record £31.5m bid for Liverpool striker Christian Benteke, having had a £25m offer for the 25-year-old Belgium international rejected by the Reds. (Sun)

JUST

With the TV money and the Sheiks this is literally spare change for City.

that mascot has seen some shit

>16m for janssen

KEK

should try to get €5m instead

>16m for janssen
in this fucked up world where benteke costs £30mil that doesn't seem too bad tbph

>£10m for tompkins

wtf is cp doing?

New Southampton kits

Well they're striking, that's for sure.

Mendes did it again, the absolute mad man

>using those ugly fuckers insead of the based good loking penalty missing italian man

>£31.5m for Benteke

FUCKING TAKE IT LIVERPOOL YOU DUMB CUNTS.

Never should have bought him anyway.

>Wilshere doing pull-ups in the shower

Incoming mysterious muscle strain

Palace are looking like a force to be reckoned with, say what you want about Pardew, he knows how he wants to play and is building a perfect team to trash the foreign mercs who wont be able to handle a physical game.

So what will be the reason for De Gay not leaving United this window?

Carrier pigeon died?
56kb Internet connection cut off by a phone call?
No reception in the club house?

Valencia just signed Nani. From david villa and david silva to fucking nani.

No, what will happen is, he'll do 4 games for Arsenal, do amazingly well, then get his leg broken by somebody.

>not wanting the New Figo on your team

Top laff.

It's a sign that Graziano's probably leaving

AZ wants 20 though

Mendes is one hell of a drug desu

KEK

#WelcomeToChelsea

Forster is such a Manlet

Hes 2meters tall

>Forster
>manlet

He is the tallest player in Southampton, you daft cunt.

>nerman is nearly 25

where has the time gone lads

Lulz that isn't a 2inch difference. It's more like 6+

>Bale is nearly 27

Fucking hell

>adnan janzai is 32 years old

jesus christ

Delete this. It's people like you mate who surface these photos and slags think it's the truth. That's why they say lol I wouldn't date a guy under 6'7"

t. manlet

Bruhh. Fonte is 6”2. Forster is 6”4.

Its probably that he was on the Euros when the shots were taken.

Kek

So were Forster and Fonte, and Fonte is still there

t. manlet

This is fucking ridiculous and you should be embarassed.

will Southampton be good now that they don't have Koeman?
I hope Claude Puel goes there, the team is similar to OGC Nice

Looks smaller without the headgear

Puel is already confirmed lad

Kek

t. manlet

There is so many in this thread. You'd never make it as a football player unless you're Messi tier.

MARTEN DE ROON @ BORO

>rekt

why should he include an image of a girl in his profile picture? slags are so fucking dumb it's unreal

shit kit

He any good? Isn't Boro in EPLEL this season? If so, might make him a cheeky player in the FFT that I end up forgetting I got involved with.

I found lots of good #rekts recently.

good. Now bring Pléa

Didn't Real just buy Morata back from Juve?

Who are Southampton saving for? It seems they always sell all their best players then buy some cheap ones. Are the gonna make a cheeky bid for Neymar?

Yep, activated the buy-back clause

That 'slag' is just bringing the bantz I reckon

How good is witsel I've only seen him play a few times for Belgium. Great name though.

>buy player for 3.5m
>sell to Liverpool for 35m

Brilliant.

Yes, but when a club comes in and wants him (apparently, this is the fucking media) you can squeeze £57m out of them.

It won't happen, I don't want it to happen. Morata has been good for Euros, but I doubt he'd do well for Arsenal. Sure, he's 23, but no point when you just bought a 21 year old.

Then again, Lecassete isn't a better option. I want this meme to stop. He's shit. Out of all the players, I'd want Benzema, but he won't leave. Morata is the best of a '''''''bad'''''''' bunch, but he isn't worth £57m.

audacious bid to bring garth ball home in a couple of years

Real got him back through the buy-back clause and now want to sell him on for a profit, that's what the rumours are anyways

Daily Reminder that this is what Liverpool has become.

he had some hype like 3 years ago, has disappeared into russian league since then and has been noting special with belgium. He'll be 28 in january, somehow I thought he was much younger

buying morata for anything more than 20m is a scam

That home kit is one of the worst in the league in recent memory.

Reminder that mods are cancer that need to be hanged, drawn, and quartered and

>He any good?
yes, i like him

and...

I mad, we had a cool OGC Neece team and now everything is gone (ben arfa, germain, puel, mendy, etc)

Exactly my point.

It's spam, it fills up the board and it's been going on for 8 days. The rules are clear, you should produce quality posts and high quality images. Not spam "HAHAHAH" and "PART TIME DENTIST" over and over. You had your fun.

But enjoy the ban for attacking mods, I guess.

>Manchester City signing Aaron Mooy secures loan deal to Huddersfield Town

m.baka.com.au/sport/soccer/manchester-city-signing-aaron-mooy-secures-loan-deal-to-huddersfield-town-20160705-gpz9ju.html

Think its a good signing for Palace a player that always thought didn't get enough credit for how good he was , Pardew has brought some good players so far and even if Benteke is over priced he will with quality wingers like bolasie & townsend supplying the crosses he will get a fair share of goal 20 plus this coming season

He'd better not be another Jason Davidson.

Benatia to Juventus when?

I forgot

I never posted in those threads. My point still stands.

they should buy new defenders now

You're justifying the creation of spam. Don't forget that Sup Forums already went to shit in 2013, supporting this shit just makes it worse. If you want to shit on England, cool, but do it in a way that isn't spam. Not that hard.

Mooy is actually good for the national team. Is Davidson not very good at club level?

>Believing a guy named Don Balon

apparently everybody but PL teams knows

Gonna put money on palace finishing top 6
Think they could win a cup as well

Javi Martinez etc

i can honestly see them making cl, i really dont know what will stop them

There we go, that's fine. But spamming "HAHAH" isn't the way to do it. But anything that you could probably argue to shit on the England team, 99.9% of English posters would agree with. So people just spam that shit.

Mods job is to keep the quality 'high', and spamming a thread multiple times a day for over a week is enough.

After Gotze, Hummels, Sanchez, Griezmann and... Who else has been linked? Gomez? I can't remember. Instead, let's buy Mane for £35m.

who gonna win france or germany?

Pardew will

yes

>le pardew is bad meme

judging from the flag, butthurt newcastle fan?

At the top it's just us nigga
But I don't really trust niggas
OTF it's just us nigga
But I don't really trust niggas
GBE we don't fuck with niggas
At the top where you see us nigga
Since a youngin bitch we been them niggas
Since a youngin bitch we been them niggas

>implying I watch the prem
thanks for the (you) hah hah

I'd rather put my money on >Neverton.
Decent manager, willing to play the transfer market with their newly acquired money, some great talent that will only improve.

>i dont watch the pl but im going to call pardew bad and think he cant get cl football xD

riiiight, okay deluded newcastle fan, while youre in the championship palace is just going to get stronger, thanks for townsend by the way ;)

Yeah, he's been pretty poor for us.

Only really gets a game when there's no one else available.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SALTY ENGLEL FAN CAN'T HANDLE THE BULLYING

>Southampton made a 30m bid for Boufal

probably bullshit

dear frogs, is he good?

Pardew doesn't have the consistency to get a European finish next season, just look at the second half of Palace's season