ITT we talk like ameridumbs

ITT we talk like ameridumbs

>I drink worra

What the hell is worra?

God damn, are trolls even trying anymore?

you already fucked up op americunts dont drink water they drink diet coke to make them feel less like rolling balls of fatass

inb4 onlypretending.peggle

Someone with an accent saying water.

wth u sayin

Water, I think.

Full house speaks the truth

soon...

In what country of America do people pronounce water as "worra" you fucking gigacuck

did brad invite you to the parry next week?

>worra

I drink wawder

>oi m8, let's go have a giggle at those poncy cunts

lol stupid fucking americans.

>we talk like ameridumbs
How are you posting here? Did your mommy leave the computer unlocked while she's with Uncle Tyrone?

What part of America do they speak like that? The British side? Lol

You're not even trying

why do you think it's called "new england"

I have family in New England you dumb fuck. They don't speak like that. Get the fuck out of here, I bet you have never even been to America

Some of the more hillbilly people in my town say 'werter'

Most of these people never have or will it's just eurocunts shitting on our glorious nation because their dicks are small and Muslims are taking all their womens

g'day mate! lets put another shrimp on the barby!

I'm with you on that user

I put gas in my ess-ewe-vee.

>ITT
jealous foreigners

>polchan.net    

>what country of America

sure you do "m8"

yeah, like north or south you fucking imbecile.

It isn't worra you goddamn stupid fuck

It's pronounced as woddah alot you ignorant European fuck

How do I know this because I actually live here in america you yellow teeth fuck

Now I'm going to go and clean my guns and masturbate to the statue of liberty lady

We have states.
>the united states
No countries here.
>imbecile

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kiddo. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kiddo. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kiddo? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kiddo. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards…

North America is a country and South America is a country, both countries. Get it? Or are you fucking retarted?

holy shit, not sure if trolling or severely disabled

Oh lord,
This man is thinking way to broad.
When some one says "America", the majority of the time, they refer to the north. The one with the states. No single person says, "oh America? Yeah, fuckin.. Brazil is in America."
Stupid.

they're hemispheres you moron

are you talking about yourself? you must be. fucking buffoon.

Amerifat here, I drink water, I haven't had any soda in a full year

You idiot.

pretty sure the south has states too like Peru and Costa Rica idiot.

wtf?

South America isn't a fucking country. You handicapped cunt.

Is that Russel Crow?

Trump 2016

I'm pretty sure it is, and pretty sure your mother's gonna be the one with a handicapped cunt after i'm thru with her you fucking jagaloon. don't question me again.

This is an example of a mind of an amerifat

neither is north america, as it pertains to both USA and canada, you jackass

thank you, I'll take it as a complement. You must be one of the third worlders I don't hear about kek. /thread

Americans don't have accents except for the east coast and the south.

North America is a continent...

I'm Canadian. Try again.

Congrats on the brexit you're free mate

I hate to break it to you far people are fucking everywhere. Not exclusive to America. Well, except Africa forgot they're starving and shit

>Muslims are taking all their womens
and Omar is taking all your potential bf

Thanks for the tip, bud.

Don't ever try to take credit for my trolling again you fucking nobody.

Dude that's way off.

Cali FOuR nya
Hella accent in PAC NW.

Chicawgoland aehrea

Fucking Miami has its own.

I'm pretty good at picking people's regional background based on their accent.

I think you mean

>"WA-DURR"

No fucking wonder brexit happened.