Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HER HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/61/
q13fox.com/2015/05/17/report-seattle-woman-charged-with-rape-of-sleeping-man-admits-to-crime/
hollywoodabuse.com/monica-belluccis-anal-rape-scene/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol

rape is olev.

Raping woman is so much fun. I've raped over 50 woman all too weak and helpless. Sucks to be below human but you gotta treat animals like animals.

2b84me

your raping my feelings right now

How's the town rapist, Moldovan guy?

"strips her of her humanity" I'm pretty sure sex and reproduction, by any means neccesary, is the most natural/human thing there is.

Oh boohoohoo someone put something in me that I didn't want them to, wah wah wah! I like to use my cunt as a bargaining tool but he just took it instead! Lock him up for 20-30 years I had to do something I didn't want to.

BOO HOO HOOO!!! WAH WAH WAAAHH!!!

Both you and op are low level b8

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/61/

Nice dubs bro

This entire thread is retarded, everyone do the world a favor and kys

but what if a women rapes a man?

Don't you hate it when she forgets something on your sandwich so you have to rape her three more times?

We must keep them away from our precious seed.
>Current year
>Front butt
>Not even once

q13fox.com/2015/05/17/report-seattle-woman-charged-with-rape-of-sleeping-man-admits-to-crime/
rapes a man, gets 9 months. wheres the equality?

And I guaran-motherfucking-tee you that if she got pregnant from raping him, he'll have to pay child support or go to jail.

>pomfpomf.moe/doujins/61/
ikr brock allan turner did the same crime and only got 6months why so harsh on her?

Wrongful response i am an idiot

>Both you and op are low level b8
Jokes on you. I actually rape woman. Ama if you faggot's want

What's white on the bottom and black on top?

Rape

a woman can be ruined by being touched by a man, blatant sexism m9

Don't be a women and you won't have to worry about being raped. Problem solved, you're welcome

tonight.

Why do people consider rape the worst thing ever? Like yeah I'm sure it's awful but life ruining? Really?

Cause nobody wants a tore up pussy, bruh.

>implying women are even human

This pasta makes me kek.

The only girls I know who have been raped are uber-sluts who are probably loose as a clowns pocket anyway.

is tumblr bleeding ?

It only strips her of her clothes

You're welcome
hollywoodabuse.com/monica-belluccis-anal-rape-scene/

are you openly admitting that the only thing that makes a woman valuable is her vagina and the ability to pleasure a man?

>joking about rape
that's how rapists usually get caught.
Real rapists take her seriously.

>hollywoodabuse.com/monica-belluccis-anal-rape-scene/
why thank you

i will joke about anything you stupid fucking child

>you can joke about children being raped
>joking about a woman being raped is utterly disgusting
ehhhhhhhhhhhh?

Women NEED rape. It's the one unstoppable weapon they can utilise to ruin a man's life.

>Joke about cp
>DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE!

Pick one

I've never heard a joke about loli/cp
Btw rape is superior bitch

>falling for the b8

All of you are fucking retarded
Sage

>DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE!
And yet Hollywood and people everywhere makes jokes about men getting raped. 'Dont drop the soap' etc.

sage doesn't work anymore faggot

/fucking summerfags...

So it's better to get murdered rather than raped? kek

by the level of saltiness in OP's post, he must be the result of rape.