Foot thread? will bump and dump if interest

foot thread? will bump and dump if interest.

Other urls found in this thread:

bouncyamy.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more asians

Passable traps allowed? I'll delete if no

no

No

fuck you

Sam

Post more

more asians!

What's her name

Don't be rude

Last one from me. Sorry user but I feel like crap today.

Fuck your gay shit

Eliza

trappy feet : )

i fap to her too anons so dont feel bad, her feet are cute as fuck and i love how submissive her chastity cage makes her. i've actually teased her on snapchat and after a few hours i gave her permission to unlock her clitty and cum for me : )

who's feet would you want to see?

why do feel like crap?

go make your own gay thread for your submissive shit.

bouncyamy.tumblr.com/

forgot link to one of the most qt traps

More Eliza

Hmph

I LOVE anklets, they're a more subtle jewelry item that a girls wears to show she's either submissive(left ankle) or she's a hotwife with a cuckold (right anklet)

right anklet + toerings = he is a dominant cuckoldress that is really into femdom.

fuck you. and fuck your gay shit you stupid small dicked neckbeard. was going to post a bunch of webm but not worth anymore since this is gay shit thread now.

gotta make a new feet thread. leave the homos here alone

You can't escape

feetbyjade IG, youre welcomw

Who is this beauty

Left

I'm 7'" hard and THICC as fuck, but my gf and I love locking my penis in its little pink chastity cage and teasing the fuck out of me while im in our bed tie straps, cuffs, and shackles. she makes me suck her toes then rubs her sexy barefeet all over my caged cock driving me absolutely insane, then she has me lick her pussy for an hour and she curls up to me and goes to sleep leaving me horny and n the edge of sanity.

sorry you dont have a fun kinky gf like me user

kek, I hope this is a fucking meme

Post her feet

i have such a crush on this qt, please post all you have.