Yo do I need medical attention or will it sort itself out?

Yo do I need medical attention or will it sort itself out?

Yup, go to ER and get that shit stitched.

Gees just ended. Quit trying to get more attention you fucking loser

Pro tips here, First splash it with some Hydrogen Peroxide, may burn a little, but it makes cool white bubbles as it disinfects,

Second: get any clean powdery time substance, baby powder, whatever, Flour works fine if you don't have anything else,

Three: get some nice cleans gauss, or bandages and cover that bad boy, keep repeating if needed, you will be fine,

post more pics

Get it stitched unless you want a gnarly scar.

Don't be a pussy. Clean the wound with iso and stitch it up with dental floss on a sewing needle. Faggot.

Yea that would be a good i idea to stitch, i did not mention it, if you can though, if you cant do what i said and have a scar, big deal

Have you tried not living in the land of the free? Go to the Hospital.

Unless you want scars like this for the rest of your life get help and stop doing it. It's not worth it and you have to live with the stupid decision for the rest of your life

pussy

just super glue the skin together
fucks sake

You should make a bigger one, but go down the road this time.

medfag here
get that shit stitched or that'll leave a pretty bad mark

Just have a gulp of my favorite drink you will be fine afterwards.

>First splash it with some Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide confirmed to do practically nothing except make you more likely to scar.

Nahh I've done worse.
Don't go for medical attention or you'll be on suicide watch you attention seeking faggot.
Just wash it out and tape it together, obviously medical tape is best the thick masking tape type shit but for now anything until you get some of that medical tape.

Change it every 2/3 days when the blood and plasma soaks through.

Keep it clean and don't soak in water or the shower for a few weeks and you'll live.

hydrogen peroxide is some of the worst stuff to clean with as it destroys some skin cells leading to more likely scaring

ALWAYS USE ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL

this so hard

just use iso bitch

nah I've had worse and as long as you wash it, irl heal, you'll have a scar tho

OP if you wanna play the whinny ass cunt just let it like that and it'll leave a shame mark on your arm, or you can stitch back that shit so that it'll leave a scar, but a smaller one.

Go for the smaller one srsly.

really? well kek then, i never cared much about scars, i was too distracted with the reaction it made when it cleaned it out, oh well

Mild salt water as well fuck hydrogen peroxide and iso it'll just damage your already fucked tissue and dry out the wound.

>not using electrical tape for scars

let the doctors clean it and stitch you up

yes all it does is kill the "necrotic" (read damaged) tissue and slows the healing process

iso may dry but it actually cleans and doesn't hinder the healing process

it's at least a day old, it's already starting to scab over. just put some neosporin on it and a band aide and stop fucking whining, drama queen

Anyone with acess to a kettle and salt can make a saleine solution to flush a wound with, it's the best option then stressing over something that may or may not be to hand.

Faggy OP here. I personally don't really care about scarring tbh. Ive just put a bandage on it to stop shit getting in it.

I'll live.

Pack table salt in it and it won't scar. It'd only sting for a second

Whatever I'm just here ;^;

If you have isopropyl alcohol GENTLY dab a cotton ball on it with iso on. It should hurt quite a bit but will disinfect and, for the most part, prevent scarring. Just don't put iodine on it or it will indeed scar and probably end up burning your wound.

VARIOUS ARTISTS
What Time Is It - High School Musical Lyrics
New! Tap highlighted lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics...
Download "What Time Is It - H…" Ringtone
What time is it?
Summertime, it's our vacation
What time is it?
Party time, that's right, say it loud

What time is it?
The time of our lives, anticipation
What time is it?
Summertime, school's out scream and shout

Finally summer's here
Good to be chillin' out
I'm off the clock, the pressure's out