Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tXApeDnlAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agnostic here

What is your opinion on abortions?

Stay away from me demon! by the power of Christ compels you!

What's your mom making for dinner?

tendies :)

CAN YOU PROVE SATAN IS REAL?
> of course not
BURDEN OF PROOF NIGGGGGGAAAA

Do you willingly choose to look like a clown?

BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

Show me on this globe where the world hurt you so badly?

Why do you think satan exists

ist dein Rasierer defekt?

Have you always been an edgy faggot or does it come naturally?

BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

Do you believe in gerd and jeebus?

what is it like living with severe autism?

All hail to Baphomet

Wo ?

You looking forward to burning in the lake of fire for eternity?

why are you such a fucking faggot?

This is the face of a tortured soul after years of christian brainwashing.

I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Atheism

What is your end game? Usually turns out poorly in hell, so what is the plan?

do you like this video

youtube.com/watch?v=8tXApeDnlAE

What's it like being an edge lord?

those girly piercings really match your face.

How many fedoras, swords, and pairs of fingerless gloves do you own?

Why do all atheists look like faggots?

This is the worst trap I've ever seen

You fucking cuck, stop posting here everyday and kill yourself on live stream

Satanic trips I am your God!
And your God demands more Spiderman!

i like your haircut.

Go home... u drunk...

If you believe in Satan then you don't believe in God? That's like saying I believe in ice cream but I don't believe in milk

so you don't like people and follow a sect of Christianity. cool story brah. Sociopaths aren't that dangerous get out of here with your shity hair cut.

You look like a perfect loser OP

How many edges do you have?

You look like the type too know. How much semen does it take for you to overdose and require stomach pumping ?

why do you keep making these threads?

You were personally identified in an earlier thread. Its dumb to keep exposing yourself like this.

Old b8

>satanist
>no atheist trolls allowed
>pick one

It's cool, we can chill later when you're ready for me.

can you make a video of you summoning the devil? I would like to watch that

yo didn't you just make a thread about being a tranny with a dick and no balls?

>
Op made a new thread

i knew it was you!
OP, you sly dog

>Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.
>NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

Doesn't this defeat the purpose entirely? If there are no christians or atheists allowed who is supposed to ask you fucking questions? Muslims? Buddhists?

Why would other Satanists ask you questions?

this is fucking bait you faggots, checj the fucking filename

Considering how edgy you are, how much can I push you, and how close are you to the edge?

Faggot ass cockgobler.

You're a fucking waste of breath. What are you? Swedish? You're so fucking Swedish. Go sacrifice yourself, bitchtits.

He wants a rich jew sugar daddy to ask him how he likes his eggs in the morning

I fucking hate your threads. You are a cliche that makes the real satanists look bad. Fuck you and your "I'm such a cool, emotionless and hardcore satanist".

Why are you so ugly?

How's the 9th grade treating ya?

Honest question.
Why is it that a
>satanist devil worshipper socialpath
has to express himself by bolding his hair, putting colored metal into his body and wearing 1950 t-shirts?

How does it feels to be a total loser