Game developer here

Game developer here.
Give me some game ideas Sup Forums, it doesn't have to be NSFW, I just want to work on a complete project, small or big.

Other urls found in this thread:

challengermode.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't have to be SFW*

azn bump

how about a game where you grow and sell pot while you are slowly transformed into a shemale and it's an alternate reality where all shemales are considered subhuman slaves and women dont exist

This could work out, there was a game about growind weed called iGrow on steam though but it turned out to be shit.

You control a person. You start with nothing but the environment around you, but the possibility exists to progress all the way to establishing a civilization. You can fuck people along the way to make babies, but there is a small chance your population rebels against your rule. If you make a civilization and be ruler, you win. Or however else it can end, doesn't matter.

I had an idea which I wanted to implement for some time. Arena 1v1 3D where you level from 1-100. Each game you win you level up, if you don't win you stay the same level. Each time you level up you can select rfom one of 20 abilities which are unique to each level so that at level 100 there are 20^100 different abilities sets you can have. Flying is obviously going to be quite popular...

Not a game but a platform where you can bet on online games and bet even on your own match in games like league of legends that's a millionaire idea op

I'm gonna do that soon.

Oh and because I've looked into it : challengermode.com/

It's been done but not properly I think.

If you do it and it's successful af I'm going to find you and kill you nah jk I'll just rage i couldn't do it myself im bad at coding

>bet even on your own match
How do you prevent people to bet against themselves and lose on purpose ?

They cant bet against themselves in the first place i wouldn't let them they can only bet to win and the bet odd goes according to his mmr with some complex algorithm

Because both accounts bet, the service in the middle takes a stake (say 5%) so 'the scammer' loses.

He can still scam the people betting for him if there are any.

Yeah the concept was that you can only bet on games which you play. Anyway it's hard to implement for several reasons, there is a steep curve you need to overcome in order to start gaining traction.

yeah. A game platform like steam would probably have a better shot.

I got an idea for an Openworld RPG that will make Bethesda shoot their cocks off when they see it!

The rape, kill, steal, torture, circumcision, abortion, vorephilia, violent racism, grimdark contemporary fantasy RPG. It has guns, magic, swords, tits, deviantart fetishes and everything that makes a good RPG.

Make a character. Start off as a hero on a quest to save his village or some really generic shit. along the way you have to make really questionable choices to "do the right thing", like choosing between murdering a child with some explosive shit inside them or letting that child blow up 50 people.
As game progresses choices get darker and darker.
by the end of the game have to choose between your original purpose for starting your heroic quest or something really fucked like everyone you "saved" suffering eternally. By the end of the game you realise that you're the villain all along and people have been dropping hints about there being an "evil in the land" and they were talking about you. final choice is between being a ruler of darkness or suiciding the fuck out and letting people realise how much worse things would be without you

OP here, I've actually been thinking of launching something that's very "free", sort of like what Sup Forums is compared to other websites.
A game that probably won't be greenlit on steam but will be shared among connoisseurs, something like Sup Forums but with more interaction. Maybe a game that permanently runs p2p with a world base that is shared between computers like in bitcoin technology. The more people build and explore, the more it grows while it stays optimized so that it's not too big of a file.

maybe start on a simple twin-stick shooter

But if I get trips you still have to add all the brutal circumcision combat and violent racism. I need to smash orc niggers heads with a cement block.

this sounds very interesting.

Characters will be created randomly, so you have no choice but to be a nigger if you randomly become a nigger, then everybody who hates niggers gang up on you until you respawn as azn or white and do the same

So what the fuck, is this just a daily spam thread or are there multiple game developing OPs that don't care to divulge WHAT FUCKING TECHNOLOGY they are working with.

I'd totally give my "easy, fun" idea, but not if you're not even making fucking games.

No problem, I'll just eat fetuses to heal myself and become gigga-nigga.