I have diagnosed aspergers, ask me anything

I have diagnosed aspergers, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvRZoB3t6YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think there is enough information about asbergers for other people to understand the diagnosis?

Not really. People dont understand it, and think all people with asperger are fat mlp neckbeards.

It's not that most people with AS are fat mlp neckbeards, it's that most fat mlp neckbeards have AS.

I guess youre right. People doesnt seem to know that though

Aspergers is a product of how you were raised. Prove me wrong.

true

Youre wrong I think. Or how do you explain the clumsiness and hyper senses some aspergers have?

getting smacked on the head by parents when you were a baby

no it's not true you knowbetter, it can easily be linked to different use of the brain which can be observable from birth. It's not a product of your childhood

I think there are ways to be "cured" though, to a certain extent. You can learn social skills.

don't let it run your life Sup Forumsro. according to today's diagnoses anyone who takes a test has some kind of mental unbalance. fuck what society tells you what to think of yourself. i bet you felt normal before you were told that you had aspergers. keep ya head up homie

Can you get disability for having AS?

But you've always known

i agree, but we know to little about the neurologic effects of assburgers to lay a default "course" we can use to normalize people with asbergers

Story time about my diagnosis. I smoked hell lot of pot and drank almost every day and skipped most of school and my mother took me a to a psychiatrist when I was 15 because of it. The doctor was stupid as shit and just told looks like I have autism because I need to make myself feel better about my antisocial traits. So I dont know if Im a real assburger or did the doctor just see autism everywhere around her, but I see some of those traits like strange interests in myself

>bit of a womaniser
>still long for love whatever that may be
>slept with and dated many girls
>try and make it work erry time but eventually drop them due to their neediness, immaturity and general perceived weakness
>stop looking for years and just sleep with whatever pretty thing comes my way because I know all girls suck
>meet incredibly cute chick at industrial goth festival
>alpha as fuark chick, career driven, likes her space, respects I like my space
>tfw too good to true
>find out she has ass burgers
>I probably have ass burgers but "unlearned" it during school and college

We happily ever after.

I think worst cases can

I havent always known, it came kinda out of the blue

Tl;Dr attractive girls with ass burgers are gold dust.

do you feel like you have an above average inteligence? tested?

Fuck no, I wouldnt touch another asperger

i done all of that shit when i was a boy going through puberty as well. mental illnesses are a joke. you are what you want to be.

No I dont feel so, and my tested IQ is 108 if I remember right

lol moron

I think some of the stuff people diagnose other people with nowadays is so ridiculous that soon everyone is going to have a diagnosis. Chances are you're probably normal.

Another asperfag? Cool.

I was diagnosed when I was three, but only found out when I was 13 (my parents hid the information from me for some reason).

I still have to go to a psychologist every three months about it.

Yeah well like I told the doctor based her diagnosis on drug abuse and "insecurity"

I am also diagnosed with arsperger, first I thought i was misdiagnosed.
But then i realized i'm a tru aussie since i hang on Sup Forums.

Hey good luck with challenges AS makes you have

Your parents are bad people. Move out when 18.

still using the word asperger instead of retard?

Actually it's called Autism nowadays. Asperger's is no longer a term. Retard refers to people with down syndrome, but if you mean the slang definition, then any stupid or socially inept person is a retard.

also AS here. also bipolar 2.

life is fucking terrible half the time, but fortunately i found work that i am incredibly talented at. working on purchasing my second home at the moment.

insanity aint great, but it helps to pay the bills. AS ftw.

And you have a higher IQ? Your comment doesn't show it and typically people with high IQ don't go around calling other people morons.

Good luck with that shit

lol moron

do they taste like ass or just smell like ass?

What

so you're the same as everyone else on Sup Forums?

does anyone know you have asbergers?
like if you met someone in public would they know you have asbergers

No. I have ass hotdogs. I don't like burgers. But now Furburger King has hotdogs, too.

Nobody has ever asked me if I have it and I come along with most people so no I dont think you could tell I have it

Fuck off

Never lol

can i've a large burger with cheese, oh and a diet coke, thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=LvRZoB3t6YE
this cures everything

I came for the burgers is all
>thread is full off assburgers
Everything checks out here
ill be moving along now