Name a worse state than Florida

Name a worse state than Florida.
>I'll wait.

oklahoma

step ya game up

depression

I live in Florida, can confirm it's the worst state. One of the cheapest places in the world to buy a sailboat though.

Gaseous

State of Israel

illinois

MIssouri

TEXAS = the worst state followed by Mississippi, & then Alabama. Florida isn't that bad. It's fuckin cray-cray tho.

Alabama followed by South Carolina. That being said, Florida does not have a lot to be proud of. It's cheap though and the winters are great.

Commiefornia, prove me wrong pro tip you can't

Missouri is fucking amazing you asshole.

Winner

California.
>liberal shithole overrun by niggers and illegal wetbacks

Canada

Oklahoma has too many niggers

correct answer

State of the art.

west virginia

t. Some one who has lived in both

Canada, seriously fuck that state.

Oh man didn't see that one coming

Aw you nigger you beat me to it.

OK

Mississippi.

/thread

Why are you hating Florida, Americans?

FUCK YOU FAGGOT DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!! CALIFORNIA IS THE WORST ONE FILLED WITH LIBERAL SHITTARDS

New mexico, everyone is either a degererate criminal or a degenerate yuppie

If the Constitution didn't specifically forbid it we would be at war with each other literally all the time.

was gonna say SC but Alabama is pretty bad too. nigs nogging and such

Yeah, but it's almost always Florida. What is so shitty about it? I thought that most pensioners move to Florida, right?

iowa

don't talk shit about texas

Rhode Island. At least you don't get much snow down there.

Seriously? I can think of 49 other states that are worse than Florida, not to mention a few territories a other countries. Hell, Texas alone is a huge vortex of suck hey itself that if gladly sacrifice the entire state for the War on Terrorism.

California.

Loneliness

Mississippi is probably the worst

South dakota
>has absolutely no reason to exist
>theres nothing there
>too many niggers and muslims
>south

Mount Rushmore at least

But Sturgis too...

Born there. It's not bad unless you're gay, black, Hispanic, Asian, from Alabama, Democrat, able to understand geography or math, or have a penchant for civil discussion on world events.

Still saying cray-cray
Are you an ornithologist?

new jersey

worst state i stand by that fact till the day i die

>uninhabited

top kek

I've lived in Florida. I think Louisiana is much worse.

Texas.
Austin sucks. Hippies everywhere.

Louisiana does suck. Especially bayou country. When a white person asks, "What time it is?", you know you are talking to a coonass

West Virginia can suck a dick. And fuck any state with toll booths. States run by right wing nut-jobs and elderly pill addicts who think weed is addictive and destructive. States that cut education budgets for job training. Fucking Mormons and Scientologists. Fuck Jersey Shore. Fuck states that dump waste into oceans, rivers, or lakes. Fuck states that give a shit more about personal wealth than preservation of land. Fuck states that play host to racism and birth and nurture any similar hate. Fuck states that lack policy reform and stick to conservative and traditional values that restricts freedoms of any citizen. Fuck states who allow people to _fill in the blank_. Fuck states that think they're country and western when they are nothing of the sort. Fuck states that are home to news and mass media conglomerates who cater to their needs. Fuck states that contribute nothing to political debate and real world problems who put an effort in to avoid recognition, who opt out of public discussion or can't speak up during political gatherings, who can't voice their peoples concerns just because they lack the balls. And fuck the states that hog up camera time during representative meetings.
>"Whhhaaaaaa we're spending too much on ______ trying to fix ____ and _____ can't handle _____, we need more money Mr. President.
Fuck Michigan avoiding that water crisis for so long
And fuck anyone who believes the people have no real power to change and take action, and fuck you if you believe the people who spew this bullshit. Fuck you Eurofags, go sip your tea and dunk your chips.
And more importantly, fuck you, you over privileged white American thinking of some 'edge' 'cringe' based reply to make to this post.
>whoa lad don't cut yourself on those edges