What do you thing about jews?

What do you thing about jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice and honest people. I can't wait to finally visit Israel in a few weeks ^^

I thing they are giges

nobody cares, they are overrated just like gay people

Respect for holding back those sandnigger islam fucks. They are in lions den and keepin it real no mather what.

I don't really know what to think about them since Israel hate muslims, but eurojews want to bring in muslims into Europe.

It's a funny way to diss someone lol. Jew.

I like orange jews but not apple jews

Thanks, Jews

They're weird fucks.

No, goyim are

Vermin. Have successfully scapegoated Muslims as the enemy of mankind, but jews are so much worse in every way

>What do you thing about jews?
>thing

/image related - it's the thing about Israel

How?

Look at the fucking news. Are those jews doing this shit?

bretty pased to be honest. Good on them for having a rather progressive society in a shitty middle east. Their prosperity is the biggest middle finger to Islam.

It's past your bedtime mohhamed

Idk if shills or just retarded and ignored the other posts.

Based jews are based

>News
Cmon man.

The jews had to fight to survive this long, after all the countless ages of this world they're still alive and well

So you're a cuck I hear, is that true?

Elaborate

that killed american is named furkan and is a turkish islamist, just for the start...

Your post seems like you're just gargling Jew cum, and I'm the cuck?
>kek

This video describes pretty much perfectly why you should hate Jews: youtube.com/watch?v=2RqgFl2jGdI

No him, but the Jews control the media, and by this I mean that most major new outlets CEOs are Jews or of Jew decent.

>It wasn't my grandfather who togethered all of Europe just to slay muslims for over a millennia.

I hate muslims more than jews though
I dont see how anyone cant hate muslims in 2016.

Can't say I have.

All I'm saying is they've put up with some shit and to this day they continue to. I have nothing but respect for the jews and Israel

Considering how extensive jewish ownership of media outlets is, and their penchant for exaggeration and outright manipulation, how can you logically put so much faith in "news"?

Alright, now that you've put it that way I can see where you come from, but I don't admire nor respect their dispicable tactics, so that's where our views differ.

Uh
What?

They've put up with muslims for over a thousand years. We've had to deal with them for about less than 50

They have seen some bullshit

>'doctored' photos some faggot threw on a chart suddenly negates every historical record of Nazi or Soviet atrocities, depending on who's shilling their silliness.

You people are worse than the moon-landing deniers.

I think they are probably going to ban the bible saying it is hate speech when calling someone a faggot in the future.
They make a big deal about Russia making sanctions because the ones in charge are Jews
And Vladimir Putin is Christian Orthodox also a lot of people turned to the church because he mixed his religion with politics.
Also they really dislike Christians pretty racist
but that is just my own opinion.

Actually not more than 1450 years. Before that they were just arabs.

Nazi had no articles of what "happened" or what they "did" to the Jews.

I don`t think they are real Jews they are Israelis but not original jews, probably a mix with arab and some other middle east or european.

>tfw You learn the holocaust did not occur.

faked by ussr. nice try muslim

Still jews

Yes they did nazis were pretty organized on their papers that is why some old dudes come up with war crimes, the thing here is were are the papers and what secrets do they contain.
Oy Vey they even sold their own people.

they're fun toys.

I grew up in a Jewish area. I wish I had their work ethic. It can be frustrating when a dipshit kid manages to get a great job via connections, but if it's not a dumb jewish kid, it's the "my dad owns a dealership" frat guy getting it anyways.

No Jew like Muslims is a religion.
See this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw

Ready to get fucked by geology?

The last glacial maximum never reached the Ukraine, so the picture could not have been taken there. Everything below the red line is a matrix supported diamict much like what lots of the upper Midwest has, which is only created by glaciation.

Stop being a fat fuck racist.

Geg

wat do they think about themself honestly?

Great fuel

Gas the kikes.

I don't know any jew personally so I can't say OP

hello! I am a jew and have never had any bad experiences with jews, apart from the same kikeyness that applies to all human beings.

please stop hating us :(

It takes a while but we will

>I dont see how anyone cant hate muslims in 2016.