I am trying to disconnect my self from society b/ I need your help...

I am trying to disconnect my self from society b/ I need your help, I hate technology I can't get along with people all I want to do is be a hermit and not to spend time with anyone

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
eisradio.org/item/007/
youtube.com/user/wildernessoutfitters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>want to disconnect from society
>need help

Read the psychology of wilderness survival by Dr. Gino ferri, you will find interpersonal relationships are key to human survival

There is an episode of my name is earl in the last season where one of his friends wants to live in the wild. Check it out to see what he has with him

I just need advice I deleted every social media account that I've ever made I thought my self how to hunt and fish and how.yo farm all I want to do is be by myself

Thank you partner

Just throw yourself out there in the streets and be an urban explorer. (Hobo)

I've seen it haha

you'll be starving in a week and probably end up sucking dick in truckstop mens rooms for spare change

I would but the only reason I can't is because I take care of my dad who is sick a o I've been preparing myself

strangle your dad

No mountain dew
no tendies
>calls mom for a ride
>mom says your in the backyard jist come insideband we will talk
>square 1

>trying to disconnect my self from society b/ I need your help
lulz

No mountain dew
no tendies
>calls mom for a ride
>mom says your in the backyard just come insideand we will talk
>square 1

Kek

do you have wilderness survival skills? do you own a long gun and know how to use it?

you're gonna be fucked otherwise

Pretty much after this tread I'm done, nig nog

Mom can you wash my drawers lol.

He never sleeps eyes are always open

Is that a bad thing though?

I free ball it so no buddy

m.youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
This is just the channel for you

Didn't work it was the same stuff I look up

Nope I don't have any guns but I can make a fire, farm , I know first aid, and I can shoot a bow and that's about it

When you say 'I can shoot a bow', all I'm hearing is 'I can shoot a bow at a fixed target with all hte time I need'.
Or in other words: 'I couldn't shoot any animal at all'.

start by using a computer, use the cord to hang yourself

Tried a few times im a loser I can't even kill myself

What's stopping you from buying some pills or whatever?

Pretty much I'm a knife person, bud Im more the personal type, but I learn how to shoot my grandfather was in the police force I prefer a bow over a gun

Pretty much

>Pretty much I'm a knife person, bud Im more the personal type
How much of a fag can you be?

your failure doesnt condemn the strategy. take some responsibility

Because I did the first time And I woke up a week later with a tube in my throat, recovery is the worst part after trying to kill your self, I hung myself as well but the rope wasn't strong enough worst rope burn ever , but slowly killing myself with booze its like a slow burn

Never said I wasn't don't be a fag show your dick

I make a lot of money buddy I made over 70000 last year I just put all my money in to stocks and bonds and life insurance. What do I need to take responsibility for? I take care of my family I just hate myself

>Pretty much I'm a knife person, bud Im more the personal type,
lulz

>I just hate myself
Why?

Keep at it.
It'll work out someday.

>wants to disconnect from society
>asks the internet how to

Because it's a good source of information before I disconnect

Because stabbing someone is personal you sexy motherfucker, I wish we could hang out

Thank you I will what do you recommend if you you don't mind?

commit a crime, go to jail, stab another inmate get sent to solitary, mission complete

Same, but I don't dislike tech. I mean why would you..

Well I would have gone with the pills, but since they don't work out, get a gun or something.
Put it in your mouth, aim at the back of your heard, diagonally upwards.
Literally no chance of survival.

keek

You're feeling the same as many other younger people user and I honestly cant believe things like communes militias and tent citys haven't made a bigger resurgence.
In fact I think these things will explode in popularity in the future, but itll be our children instead of us. World governments are wising up, easier to subjugate when slave believes he is happy.

Field manuals, user.
These will probably be your best bet- as knowledge is capital. Speaking of which, you will need a small way to earn cash as you live, ignoring this is impossible, learn to make jewelry or dedicate to hording aluminum cans.

You dont want to live a forest though user, lets be frank. Im a huge fan of the buddy system, find someone you like enough to make a living off grid with
>inb4sadfatneckbredwnogf

Be prepared to go gay or never have sex again

I give guys spare change to suck their dicks in truck stop bathrooms

I'm already by myself in my own hell way do I need to stab someone, I just want my life to end before I lose myself in my own madness, like my dad dId

You could always go to therapy. Therapy is good for everyone on Sup Forums.

Can you tell me the difference between believing you are happy and actually being happy?
There is none. You people can pretend that some imaginargy foe is reaching at world domination, but don't assume every emotion a normal person feels is fake.

KEK

I'm a private person people don't like me or don't understand stand me it's hard for me to have a normal conversation, because I have a bini tumor in my frontal lobe which honestly I won't remember our conversation unless I write it down

>I am trying to disconnect my self from society
>I hate technology

>asks everyone in an online public forum for advice

Hm, idiot or edgelord?

So shotgun would work the best then 95% death rate if not I'm going to look sexy as hell Hahaha

Listen to this story for inspiration, its about a hippie dude who took too much LSD and became a hermit. You don't have to go full Into The Wild-mode

If you put a shotgun in your mouth diagonally upwards, 85% of your brain will be just blown straight out of your head.
There is no way anyone could survive that.

Forgot link: eisradio.org/item/007/

Never said I wasn't but the way you put it a bullet might be better and I'm also 30

Also I don't have sex any way

Shit I'd lick there ass hole

Already do shits lame 15 bucks a week and all she wants to do is talk about what videogame she should buy for her son

Suicide is the absolute shit-tier option in any circumstance. Do you even know what a miracle it is you are alive? How many factors it took to link up for you to exist right where you are right now? At the same time there's also a million options for you how you wanna live your life, browsing Sup Forums the rest of your days is not on. Move into the woods, join a hippie collective, try anything other than what you're doing right now

Op here there isn't once I grew up I became bitter and I closed myself off, I used to be happy and care about everyone I've been used so many time I've used given up, even my ex fiance a week before we got married went to vegas stole 30000 and I never seen her again life is nothing but hard ship

No fag go blow your dad

I'll look in to it just for you thank you pretty much this is what I was looking for

Since your hatred of tecchnology does not obviously extend to computers or the internet I'm wondering what is it exactly that you're asking that you can't fucking google? You need either very strong basics on wilderness survival and homesteading, which if you had you wouldn't need to be asking shit, or the resources to buy a small rural property that you can actually farm to provide for yourself. Either way you still need some source of revenue, however minimal, as unless you have a very specific skillset and are actually willing to do without contemporary technology or human contact (including suplies and medical services) you'll need the means on which to afford your lifestyle. Let's obviate and supose you've got enough savings to carry you through some few years out in wilderness, the Candain Pacific Northwest is all yours, just travel to as remote a town as you can find and set off a la Wolverine with whatevr you can carry on your backpack. Good luck surviving winter... If you want to run a small farm even for just minimal subsistence farming (that is you're not losing money) you'll need the skill set required to run a small business on top of all the requisite knowledge on running a farm. You could easily work it out so that you don't have to deal with other human beings more than once a week on average, although you may have to hire seasonal farm hands depending on your specific setup. If you're wealthy and lazy just buy a fucking sailboat, something large enough done smart you can probably go aas long as half a year without interacting with anyone other than through the radio and even that you can do away with anchoring at a sufficiently remote island. It requires quite a few bits of technology tho.

There you go, now educate yourself and start saving up.

Don't even think about it bro, just do whatever you wanna do. If the only other option is dying you have literally nothing to lose. Fuck social norms, go hog wild

Fuck me, where are these truckstops? Blowie and money? I need to get out more

I have a family farm in Ireland I inherited already paid off for and I taxes are like 163 a year so I put 80000 in to a trust to pay for the land so I just wanted to live peacefully and catch up on my reading

Thanks bud I'm not a out going person I like being average

Then what is the point of the thread friend? You already have the means to do precissely what you want. Do you need help buying a realistic sex doll?

is he a web developer?

I don't know I just trying to find a hobby to pass the time learn how to brew beer from my friends who worked at goose island and two brothers and buckle down, I'm drunk I don't know what I'm talking about pretty much what should I do to pass the time

I see, here's the thing, you've got to live your own life and that is not unreasonable at all, if he's got assets he should pay for the care he needs, if he doesn't and is dependent on you then off to the farm he goes, he can't ask you to take care of him AND dictate terms. If this is a thing where you can't bring yourself to leave him then sell the farm, set it up so that your dad gets taken care off and start from scratch on your own.

yep

College professor who had a stroke all he does is read now in the last 5 years he got 6 masters, I can't even knock one out or bring a fat chick over with out him busting in

Something productive, if manual labor isn't doing it for you try the arts or become an amateur scientist. Or get a fucking girlfriend, just financially independent should get you something decent as long as you're nota freak or socially inept.

He's dependent on me but it was his grandfathers and his only wish is to see it one last time so I cant, he's still all there in the head and keeps going to school, all he wants to do is teach I make a lot of money in the liquor business and my brothers are both doctors and they look out for his we'll being but I've given up on my life to take care of him so my brothers can be happy,

>i hate technology
>posts on the internet
nice bait

lulz

Can't you move somehwere that you're stll close but have privacy. I know it isn't easy but apparently you do fucking need this and the old man should understand you've got fucking needs... Frame it as you're thinking of forming your own family, old people can't argue with that.

then why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

Fuck your brothers, that's some fucked up shit, tell them straight up it's also their problem to help you find a solution that allows you to have a life you can enjoy. Fuck me, liquor business must be a lot of wasted oportunities to get laid...

Maybe he figures we've succesfully disconnected from society... Or wants clues on how to reprogram your parents to accept a NEET lifestyle for their sons...

I know......I work nights so women are hard to find, but I didn't think. I'd live past 18 so that was my best option buddy

No, I mean as in you make connections with people who own/work on bars, work with the liquor industry and all their slutty reps n shit, it's not hard for you to throw a party, etc.

If Iwas in your line of work I'd be fucking taking advantage

I'm not looking for a summer fags advice like him, I'm just trying to be private and instead of posting my feeling I want to disconnect my self from people all they want is money and they never want to pay you back I've given much money and out of all of them Ive only got 300, I'm a dumb ass bud when people are in need I help out but in the end I get taken advantage of

check out this guy. lots of basic skills. youtube.com/user/wildernessoutfitters

but in the end you cannot run from your problems. they just turn up in another form. however, if you wan to live alone in the woods then first off you need to be alone. can't do that with family. secondly you need access to the "wild". either legally (you own it) or squatting on public land. (risky) when you get all that worked out then you need some real skills to survive. otherwise you will starve, get sick/injured, or kill yourself. good luck user

where ever u run away to, you're still there

perfekt score 5/7

Earlier post my family farm has been paid off for and I paid 80000 in taxes pretty much till I die i I'm from Chicago, but I own land in Ireland I know how to farm I'll check out the video thank you bud

So you wanna live a simple life like Varg Vikernes?

If that means i can live by myself than sure buddy