SJW Feminist etc. hate/cringe thread

SJW Feminist etc. hate/cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/list-of-all-tumblr-genders-so-far/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3363227/New-trial-ordered-Denver-man-imprisoned-28-years.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GtV7Ch_9bUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fat hate too

Not OP but dumping all I have

A favorite

>couldnt find a vein

Worth the read

a classic

...because pokemon are fictional, just a fucking game, not meant to be taken seriously. These bunself tards fully expect me to take that complicated bullshit seriously and integrate it into my life.

in my opinion its not that it is "too complicated" its just that I don't really care

Another worth the read

>honey

god fat girls and their fake moral superiority pisses me off so much. they act like they are god's gift to men and we need to hope for a chance to hit those rolls, when they should be quiet and out of sight. fuck

These threads die too easily, it's only me dumping, lurkers please post

THIS

>pokemon names
the person who wrote this is pretty reflective of the entire SJW culture - they have learned how to behave and think via the internet, in close-knit communities at that, and are hopelessly out of touch with what real life is really like.

i consider this type of feministic trash to be offensive to the women who actually are in dire need of it (uganda, iran etc).

Worth the read, absolutely hilarious

Suicide "victims"

Kek.

Say that on tumblr, their minds will implode at someone taking offense to them

when your concern is that you have to ask how long the seat belts are then you have a serious problem.

When your life is consumed by the thoughts and worries that you might not be able to ride in your friends car due to your weight then you have a serious problem.

when you have to contemplate a balancing act between putting the seat back far enough so that you can fit your gut in between the seat and the steering wheel and still be able to reach the pedals then you have a serious problem.

i need to get wooden bowls, brown makes it all look tasty.

whoever is behind this is brilliant. Probably lost their job though.

why the hell is the plus sized less expensive?

i have no words for this.

so classic

I watched this entire show (its on youtube) and i nearly tore my hair out in utter insanity by what they were saying

because its manatee gray, dude.

They probably got bitched at for "discrimination" their logic is like getting mad at the doorway because you can't fit through it

Oh my fucking god.

>2016
>Expecting me to assign gender to a couple of cartoon horses based on nothing more than a stereotypical metaphor.

This is a fat person's casket, they were so fucking obese they had to use a crane

found the SJW.

the guy was clearly there to kill people!

>it's really hard to exercise
kek

ageofshitlords.com/list-of-all-tumblr-genders-so-far/

>list of cancer
>2016 is terrible

>being triggered
>what is an analogy

KEK you said anal

....really?

So fucking mad right now

>because charmander's dont go "squirtle"

Kek
>woohslutwalk

>doom on a chromebook
If you didn't know kotaku was full of shit before.

SJW shit is like cult indoctrination, it's pretty terrifying actually.

>key takeaways - Chinese, Indian, pizza...

its not that they are too complicated, just that I think it's retarded

That's all I got bros, enjoy

>homocide victims

>Worth the read
Not really. Some of us aren't teenagers.

>muh dignity

WOW WTF is published in
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3363227/New-trial-ordered-Denver-man-imprisoned-28-years.html really how dumb this can be

To be fair I think she was just saying that the way he had his gun in his pocket was retarded because anyone could easily take it an use it as a weapon. But that's his fault for being a dumbass, and doesn't need to be made into a larger statement about America at all.

pretty much this, american feminists have to dream up bullshit, but if they open their eyes and look around the world and see what other women deal with, they will see they got it easy.

too bad most women are too selfish to give a damn tho.

The note looks like it's stained with grease

Not to be an emotional menstruating women but they two pictures on the left are major feels women that could be mothers or lovers like you have but forced to fight and die really makes you think about everything you have

HERESY!!

>Goldenberg

what show is this??

>couldnt find the vein

youtube.com/watch?v=GtV7Ch_9bUQ

whats sad is people actually believe this shit. being a poor white male is just as bad as being a nigger. cops still harass you for no reason, the legal system fucking rapes you, you get your kids and money taken away from you in divorce, you get no breaks anywhere, nothings ever free

meanwhile the entire female race is free stuff/easy mode 24/7. unless you let yourself go and become a ham planet, its pretty much a free ride. even nigger women can get free shit just by flashing tits.

for some reason SJWs mistake being rich with being male/white. even rich black people get away with everything. just look at tiger woods, kobe, and oj. hell snoop dogg killed a guy and hes not even doing time. cops just laugh when he blows weed smoke in their faces. meanwhile across the country, innocent white people are rotting in jails for weed possession

i think this is the best ylyl thread ever.