Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_vc4ZsDavU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eh. I use my scale, others use theirs. Im not fussed.

Rory-sama claimed

>claiming yume

>Shigure claimed

Speaking of lewd

That's a smug Shiki

claimed

Sifting through japanese google has yielded some absolute GEMS

Sorry guys, I intended to return to the discussion about 2 hours ago, but something has come up.
I hope to talk to you all later. (Hopefully withing the next 4 hours)
Sorry for the abrupt leaving earlier.

Some gassai yuno

youtube.com/watch?v=q_vc4ZsDavU

Dio-sama...

Of course I know more than just "doesn't sound very healthy" but I just really don't care about cannibalism, I don't do it and I don't plan to ever do it. Although hearing that you're a "cannibal" is kinda fucked up, not that I really care.

QOTT

What do you think your waifu's favorite holiday is?

Clearly you have no idea where to find images

Christmas and my birthday

topkek

>lewd ratings
It's like discussing art and music, taste is subjective but it's always fun to see how your opinions contrast with others.

Christmas.

Eh, life happens. Make sure you give it your attention.
Hard to say. Ill go with Valentines.
>day devoted to love
>she wants to become the goddess of love
Now thats a flat out 1.8

Walpurgisnacht

New years, though i really don't think she's the holidays type.

Valentine's day, he got a lot of hearts on his outfit.

Stop Tomoko is fucking gross.

Not sure, but my western ways will have her waiting for February 14th.

>receive candy
>fuck her till she walks funny

You guys can (not) steal my Rei.

And how is everyone doing by the way?

source, please?

Hai to gensou no grimgar

Hi guys, I'm new and I want to have fun

Overwatch is fun.

Don't spoonfeed the retards/trolls

Here
Kinda

obligatory snek

Certified trash waifu

Shigure from Kantai Collection :3

Ok

>When the bad guys win

/waifu/ versus /draw/
Yeah, good ol' times.

Mines a screenshot from episode 10. For more info, just image search you lazy faggot.
No you're not.
I like it when the bad guys win. Good guys winning is too overdone. Explains why I like Overlord.

>
>now start rooting for Portugal

>when you see loli anal gape

Says the faggot posting HARD GAY shit. Dio may as well be their 2D fuck boy.

What do I need for 1.9?

Queen of Trash if I'm not mistaken.

In the light novels she was pretty stoked for New year's day. No mentioning of any other holiday. She just likes carnivals

Just wanted to catch your opinion on this
>hearing that you're a "cannibal"
Eh, only when it's one of those 'once you do it you're one forever'
When I was younger I ate a piece of a kid's leg and I enjoyed it. I won't hurt anyone for it but given the chance I would do it for sure

Indeed
I don't have the slightest clue. I just stumble in the dark and get overexcited whenever I find something new

I love me a good tragedy

Jesus?

Brown mugi

i can see that

Witch!

All about who's she's celebrating with.

Flowers too

Just snuggle with her.
What more could you want?

Nice backstory answer

Faggot.

Wonderful.

>implying we wouldn't

Sometimes snuggling goes further than just spooning and holding each other.

When you get older you may learn.

More like the Trash of Can

It's not hard to find good images. You can find many right from their source on Pixiv

<

That all sounds scary wise man

Oh yeah I almost forgot.

Wew that's fucking weird, I never liked putting strange things into my mouth. Poor pedophiles, they never had a chance.

Anyways you got my opinion, I really don't care but it's still kinda fucked up.

About that. Thats close to 2lewd.
Its the only holiday that makes sense. Im sure she enjoys Veterans Day or Rememberance day, just not to the same level as Valentines.

Relax Sup Forumsros

Discussion is perfectly fine, stop being a hugbox faggot.

I find it funny that a lot of you claim to not like lewd images. You ain't gotta lie to me, you know.

Most new things are at first.

1/10. I saw where you were going, but I felt you could have delivered it better.

clmd

No

You can't stop a claim you chuuni shit.

Eat my cornhole faggot

I dont not like them. They just dont really have a place in the thread. This isnt a rule 34 thread, its a waifu claiming and appreciation thread.
Now thats just fucked up.

Thanks

yea i guess im not.

Just staying true to the waifu

Yeah I have been to pixiv but pixiv doesn't have everything. Or maybe I'm using it wrong

It's okay. It reminded me of raw beef but more metallic. I wouldn't call it a delicacy
>Poor pedophiles, they never had a chance
kek'd
>Anyways you got my opinion
Yeah thanks for that

I thought that was Chara for a second

Riiiiiight?

I totally agree. But it's not like we haven't broken our own rules before. Just look at what stocking did by practically forcing ERP.

jbrjrbrknmrtyk

>it's been so long

That metallic flavour was blood or preservatives. And human flesh would taste something like that, especially raw. Though your claim of feeding a family for a week on a body is pretty much a lie. Too thick a fat and skin layer on top, and only enough nutrients in a gluteus maximus for one person. Too little flesh in the hands, feet, nech and chest. We are a leg-heavy race.
Stocking has toned it down a hell of a lot. The closest we have to ERP now is the constant teasing of Mili and Makoto.

You mean Mizore.

No, its Mizore doing the teasing. Mili and Makoto are the main targets.

Not really the point, but, yup. Hell, how often do we really talk about our waifu? Like sit down and discuss their merits and flaws?

A: Not near as much as we used to.

konata get

No problem

Yeah, you're using it very wrong. I had a fairly large post written out telling you some sources and how to find stuff but I dragged my image onto the page and not the "Choose File" button and fucked myself :\

Poor Italia

>If trips get, every waifu of this thread must be given to me this very instant!

Poor me fein

You tried.

>Poor Italia

>Buffon crying

Cried a bit aswell to be honest.
We had a good Euro atleast.

I miss that, honestly. Last time it was me defending against Dio and Kurumi who both hate Rory for being generic.
>I kekd when Kurumi called me generic
Ive also had good discussions with Dio about how brest size is or isnt a liability in a fight.
Nice try. Hows things?

Kid that used to be in my school lost a piece of his leg when he took a nasty fall from a tree. Fell right next to a metal fence. A piece of his flesh tore off. Rather than being traumatized or helping the young lad I ate what part of his leg was left on the fence. It was about a mouthful
>Though your claim of feeding a family for a week on a body is pretty much a lie
Call it ignorance rather than a lie
I see you've studied your cannibalism
>Too little flesh in the hands, feet, nech and chest
Honestly I don't mind little flesh on fingerbones, I love nibbling on bones until they're clean.
>We are a leg-heavy race.
I gotta say a thigh looks really tender and juicy, but according to experts the upper arm is the best part, especially if it comes from a woman

This whole post is majorly fucked up

Fuck
Well I would have appreciated it very much
Maybe you could summarize or redirect me to some better source?

Not today, but you'll get it someday
Don't stop believing trips guy

kagami claimed!!!

claimed

Talking about the soccer game?

Watch and learn

It clearly is. Why else would the Amazon Warrior Women lop off their left breast?

Also, most women would wrap their chests to keep their breasts in place.

>Talking about the soccer game?

Yep.
Italy lost against Germany at penalties.

Swing and a wide miss for, the trips guy.

Maybe one day.

Aliens pls, humans suck at humaning, come help us

I hereby take Yuki Yoshino to be my lawfully wedded waifu.

>snek
>arms
>hands

What? I don't... See anything behind it...

Well.. Ophidians do have arms. But... Eh.

Look what i made faggot

Im not a cannibal. Im just a cook who happens to have a brother as a butcher. And we discussed this exact idea when he first got his own shop.
>thighs looking juicy
Thighs are probably the toughest cut. Most worked and used after all. Upper arms are really only worked when we want something moved, making them more tender. Though the best meat would be in the ribcage, given how little we actually use it.
Welcome to my reasonings. Dio was of the opinion that smothering was a good way to incapacitate. I liked the idea of using the breast as a fixation and distraction then using centrifugal force.

Felt pretty bad myself at the sight of him crying.
After hanging in for so long and losing I felt heartbroken for the Italians.

Wonder if tomorrows match will be just as interesting.

Let's hope

Encouragement is well appreciated as usual my good man.

Good enough, just chilling out after watching the euros, gonna do some vidya ina moment.

How's yourself?

Nice cropping shitlord.

5/10

More practice is needed.

what the fuck is it with these threads. every single day theres a new one. whatever, blake claimed

Humdrum.

The threads are 24/7.

probably explain a lot then

its the viper from XCOM 2, its alien so it's probably not even a reptile, but it has snek tail and looks like snek so I'm gonna go snek

>fixation and distraction then
>distraction then
>then

Than. Then for when. Than to compare.
I was here, then there.
I like this more than this.
He was like this, then I conveyed two options that were better than his.

In order to smother someone, they would have to be very very close. Like, inches away from your heart.

In combat, unless you are a chuuni vampire who can physically stop time, that is not an option. Or a very, very, very rare occurrence.

Ahh. Ok that makes sense. Loved XCOM, never got to play the ooooold one, nor 2, but I have seen some gameplay. Seems pretty fun.

I went with Ophidian because of the snake-like appearance of the head, as compared to snake girls who are a solid 50/50 between human and snake.

Doing some garrison stuff on WoW. Woke up just over an hour ago, so not getting too into it.
We try to keep only one active, if there are two then we are moving due to image limit. Nice pick, though Glynda or Pyrrha make better waifus imo. Blake is best out of the main 4 though.
My explanation.
>distraction then
I meant using it as a distraction, then using their mass to add weight to your strikes. Put a comma between the distraction and then. Makes sense that way, still need to wake up properly.

>2016
>not a cannibal
Very disappointing Rory. Why shackle yourself like this?
I'll just have to agree with your expertise. However, don't we use the muscles around our ribcage all the time? Like, with literally every breath? Also how much flesh would be on a ribcage? Also what about the heart? Or the liver?

Guess I can take Mi Liu off my list

You're very welcome trips guy
Say, what are your thoughts on cannibalism?

This ride never ends

pyrrha is probably second best in the show imo, cinder is the hottest but i dont like her personality as much as pyrrha or blake

Ah. Gotcha. Sorry, then and than confusion is a trigger for me I guess.

Feel free to use it, look illiterate, just to make me go full grammar nazi.

That being said, cya later.

ive been in these threads plenty of times. im like the only one whos ever claimed her. its just been awhile. met a couple of you guys and talk to some of you on steam, not sure if any of them are even still here anymore

Oh shit it's you