check my 19 and keep terraria

roll
id/MellowLV

id/grimzonkripz
rolling is terraria good?

Sick mate.

Best game of it's type.

steamcommunity.com/id/zebrabro03/

Oh, man, gonna play Terraria nao. I wanna instakill that eye again.

>370h gameplay and counting

reroll

steamcommunity.com/id/ponysanywhere/

roll

ok when i first saw terraria it didnt look that great so i am curious to see what makes ppl think this is good
id/grimzonkripz

reroll

reroll

its awesome as fuck

roll

rerrollll

steamcommunity.com/id/barrman

roll

roll again

ROLL
steamcommunity.com/id/supermac-1/

reroll

Role

Rolling

reroll

steamcommunity.com/id/zebrabro03/

well fuck someone else won
guess ill never try this game

nice

what makes it awesome?

Roll

Ayy lmao Winrar

WINRAR

Winnrar

That it's the best game on steam

Rekt
Blyatnahui

steamcommunity.com/id/goddhoward

Roll

Rolling

yea but why it looks like shit

Rololo

>zebrabro03/

OP here. Terraria inc

Am retarded

Delivered 1st copy.
Roll trips for 2nd.

OP delivered

Whoever solves this gets a free Steam game of your choice!

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

ok
id/grimzonkripz
here you go

trips

fuck this shit i am out

yes please! viper909

roll

Attempting.. steamcommunity.com/id/Dopechan

I still have one thing called hope.

terraria is not worth trips
can I get dead by daylight?

steamcommunity.com/id/thehonestcactus/

steamcommunity.com/id/plunix/

Just want to waste 19

roll
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114686906/

steamcommunity.com/id/plunix/

reroll

steamcommunity.com/id/7games/

Why not
id/Sheliolisk

roll

so closed

the only people that reply is people who is angry and uhh only ugly people losers comment on anything or everything cause has nothing to lose and is a hater and outnumber everybody and people dont want to spend time to talk to ugly people losers cause get ugly help or something but no one can prove it and the ugly hippo loser women lies and doesnt care if she goes by lies and i think thats it but you have no friends and you bother the popular people and your ugly and have no friends and bother the popular people and your ugly and think is better then everybody and your ugly and has no friends and i dont why you think talking to my friends is going to help you and your ugly and has to talk to my friends to be better then me so you
and the ugly people losers dont get along with my friends cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks if the ugly people losers dont like my friends cause is too ugly to hurt popular people with looks then why the ugly people losers copy me plus smell like poop like beyonce cause is pathatic and has a sucky life and is ugly and has to copy me which make the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody is ugly and try to hurt the popular people but my friends dont like the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers is pathatic and ugly and has to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and thats another proof the popular people proved the ugly people losers is pathetic and ugly and is lame and ugly
and my friends doesnt know you and your too ugly to hurt me with looks so dont like my friends or the popular people
and thats why the ugly people losers that copied me and smell like dog poop like beyonce is ugly and pathatic and has to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way to be better then the attrative loser people and the popular people and thats why the ugly people losers is pathatic and ugly plus smell like poop like beyonce

Last roll

>

Roll of the 666

roll plz

rollin for trips

19 get

/id/topluck

>by 3

Ok, now last real reroll

id/grimzonkripz
dead by daylight pls

roll 2

dubs waiting trips..

rollingo

sure, why not? steam id: yovannyX

steamcommunity.com/id/fmlimit/

trips 444

so closee...

people dont want to spend time to talk to ugly people losers cause get ugly help or something but no one can prove it and the ugly hippo loser women lies and doesnt care if she goes by lies and i think thats it but you have no friends and you bother the popular people and your ugly and have no friends and bother the popular people and your ugly and think is better then everybody and your ugly and has no friends and i dont why you think talking to my friends is going to help you and your ugly and has to talk to my friends to be better then me so you
and the ugly people losers dont get along with my friends cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks if the ugly people losers dont like my friends cause is too ugly to hurt popular people with looks then why the ugly people losers copy me plus smell like poop like beyonce cause is pathatic and has a sucky life and is ugly and has to copy me which make the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody is ugly and try to hurt the popular people but my friends dont like the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers is pathatic and ugly and has to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and thats another proof the popular people proved the ugly people losers is pathetic and ugly and is lame and ugly
and my friends doesnt know you and your too ugly to hurt me with looks so dont like my friends or the popular people
and thats why the ugly people losers that copied me and smell like dog poop like beyonce is ugly and pathatic and has to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way to be better then the attrative loser people and the popular people and thats why the ugly people losers is pathatic and has a sucky life and ugly and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and get ugly help and is ugly and compative and is lame and ugly plus smell like poop like beyonce

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=90009826&token=kxW0QJvE
roll

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310589683/

Roll 19
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102498342/

69 :P

i want trips..

steamcommunity.com/id/k111_7h3_n0153/

i already own it but roll anyway

reroll

always 4... bad luck only for terraria... :(

reroll