How do I join anonymous?

Other urls found in this thread:

techworm.net/2015/12/this-is-how-you-can-join-anonymous-hacktivist-group.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk7voQ1Eyh4
steamcommunity.com/id/mong3
steamcommunity.com/id/dante2005/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Normie OP

You have to browse a forum for your city, they'll meet you in an abandoned building in the middle of the night. You'll need to bring 2 things to become one of us. First a chair, then a long rope, wrap tie a noose and hang yourself you fucking faggot

Delete system 32 and become supre hackerz

tabachi told me you guys would know

Fuck you

techworm.net/2015/12/this-is-how-you-can-join-anonymous-hacktivist-group.html

/thread

send $50 to paypay [email protected]

>[email protected]
I dont habe a paypay

Thank you friend!

If you want to play games with me my name is matoohee we can hold hands.

My teamspeak is 162.248.88.222

Nobody want to talk to you or your loser friends

you can use western onion too
send $60 to accunt [email protected]

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk7voQ1Eyh4

Okay! Thanks anyway bud, we just got tabletop simulator it's really fun!

Did you just get your allowance ?

You just did!

No, but it was the half off because of the steam summer stale. How could I not! I am think about getting CSGO too but first person shooters are not my cup off milk you know?

Hahahaha all you lying faggots.

You need a gold pass. Once you have it you'll be able to see all images plus the hidden boards
/raid/
/user/
/pizza/

Follow the instructions in the pic.

I remember when summer sales were good, what is this your first sale newfag? Also csgo in 2016....

Just tracked this kid down steamcommunity.com/id/mong3

Speaking of pizza, here faggots enjoy

user's you fell for the bait again

5529 4203 5061 5465

Wait. How do I delete this

Yes, would you recommeand csgo?

nice try steamcommunity.com/id/dante2005/

Yes that'd me you can add me I guess if you keep posting it but I'd rather know you before I added you so I might not accept but I also might accept so yeah lol

Get trolled idiot

Hey James It seems like you have CSGO already

Hey if anyone wants to play some tabletop simulatore me and a couple of buds are about to you can koin the teamspeak I posted before it should be a rad time

Hey its me your brother

Yeah I family shared with someone but they took it away but I only bhops on it so I might buy it formyself to play the competition one

Faggot, here's a news for you. There is no such a thing "super" hacker group.
This so called "fearsome" Anonymous group is nothing more than a group of attention-seeking faggots. They only look "powerful" because they aim and attack "big fishes". That's their M.O.
To simply put, any (group of) hacker can build a "name" and get "recognised" by the world if they put an attempt to hack say C.I.A "stuff" or Pentagon "classified".
I really don't know why some people out there are geniunely amazed/obsessed about this losers group Anonymous.
There is nothing that they can do that any white hat govt agent can't erase/fix.
So grow up, please.

Okay and what you're doing to fight against the goverment? how do I block on here?

Well meme'd bro!

hack your way in