This is a weird ass question, but has anyone else ever been told they look like a serial killer...

This is a weird ass question, but has anyone else ever been told they look like a serial killer? For some reason I get it a lot and my ex gf said I looked like a mix between jeffrey dahmer and ted bundy and she found that very sexy and attractive maybe she had a fetish for serial killers or something I don't know.

She probably meant Jeffrey Jones and Ted Cruz

>Post picture of self OP

I have gotten Criminal but never serial killer.

Jeffrey Dahmer was a 10/10 ..what a shame

I don't look at people as if I'm looking right through them, even when I am...so....nope.

Charles Manson was 10/10 too

Truth

Also truth

People tell me I look like Jack The Ripper

Im not going to lie I am self conscious about my looks so I'll only show half of my face but beware, I'm not the best looking.

Fun fact: I used to send letters to charles manson but his ass never replied back.

Pretty cute

10/10 would bang doe

Are you for real ! about what user :3 kinda curious now

i get told i look like dahmer too, OP. i just tell people they should be careful who they say that to cause you never know what might happen. worth a good chuckle.

You look underage and like if you were into furry shit.

also, this is me.

Yep when I was in criminal justice in high school our teacher dared one of us to send him a letter no one would do it and I thought it would be interesting so I did it. Would of been cool if he actually wrote back but he never did.

If this is you then I'd say you look more like a school shooter than a serial killer. A good school shooter, Columbine Tier at minimum.

You look more like him than I do and you're obviously older than me to so that kind of adds to it.

The guy from Xmen first class looks like Manson

I've gotten that also by my old criminal justice teacher I told him if I did he's the first one I'd shoot.

Thats cool af still but yeah what a bummer he never wrote back

It's probably because of your eyes, those two have the most distincively serial killer eyes. It's easy to fake emotion everywhere else, but hard with the eyes, so people probably notice a serial killer like dissonance in facial expression.

Either that or you simply have underdeveloped muscles around the eyes and therefore don't show your emotions as much as every where else, which makes you look like a serial killer

alternatively, you are just a serial killer

If I were you I'd take it as a compliment, it shows you've got guts and the confidence to go through with a plan.

Try writing to him yourself he might reply back to you, I'm guessing a guard read mine and was like wth is wrong with this kid and threw it away.