Post girls you know, other anons say what they'd do to them. reply to others, keep it going

post girls you know, other anons say what they'd do to them. reply to others, keep it going

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/VIDEOSX_NSFW/comments/4qvt28/find_sex_partner_in_your_area/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/VIDEOSX_NSFW/comments/4qvt28/find_sex_partner_in_your_area/

another of her, I'll reply for replies. anything goes

bump. anyone?

bumping again

Gangrape on the beach.

My girlfriend. She's up for anything hnnnnngggg
What would you naughty boys do to her?

post more of this girl!

I'd push her down on that table and push her face into the cake while I hiked up her skirt and fucked her from behind right there. She'd protest at first, then start moaning and loving it, the little whore.

What else would you do to her?

Would make her call her best friend on Skype to watch her suck my cock and she would fap to it

I'd follow her into the bathroom and lock the door behind us, then throw her over the sink and fuck her raw from behind, pump her full of cum

And when she needs to pee?

she'd piss herself and I'd sweep her legs out and make her fall in it right as I nutted on her face and hair. She'd have to pay her bill covered in piss and cum
do this girl please

I already did.
And what would you do with her after leaving?

reply for reply bro

Rip her bikini off and force her to her knees grab a handful of her and face fuck her hard, bend her over and fuck her while pulling her hair, invite guys walking by to join in, cum over her ass and leave her to be used by them

I would let gang members rape her.

that's hot.
I'd fuck your girl on a balcony at mardi gras where a crowd would cheer her from below. They'd mistake her grunts and moans as a sign of a good time, really she's struggling not to enjoy herself. She'd cum harder than ever while I pulled back on her hair and her eyes rolled back. I'd fill her with cum and then charge partygoers 20 bucks each to fuck her and nut all over her.

please do - something her boyfriend is forced to witness

another of

oops

Gangbang with BBC.

plug in the ass, vibe in the cunt and shes made to walk around school like nothing is wrong. If anyone asks her whats the matter she must pull up her skirt and show them her dripping cunt and stretched ass.

she must accept all cock, cum, cunt and spit as she quickly becomes the schools cumbucket. the next day she thinks its all over, but the principal calls her in for questioning. 5 minutes in and hes pounding her over the desk as the PA systems sends her cries of pain and pleasure echoing around the school

Rip that dress off and fuck her holes raw.

grab her massive head with both hands and ram my cock down her throat. Her gagging and retching clench her throat around my dick as i spray my cum into her stomach.

tear off her clothes and fuck her in the ass against the mirror, cum on her back

hi Annalee

throw her to the ground and spread her legs and start slamming my cock into her pussy, biting at her nipples and rubbing her clit until I creampie her

shes ambushed by a group of guys and dragged behind the rocks on that beach. Her bikini top and bottoms are torn off and they take turns plowing her asshole and cunt. she screams as shes stretched out by cocks, fingers and fists before blacking out as they plug both her holes with those pineapples to keep their jizz in her.

Raped by her dog.

slowly start introducing small amounts of crack into her food, making her dependant on me. when shes prepareed to do anytihng, she sets up a camshow and spreads herself for me and anyone else who is watching.

she doesnt even care that her father is watching, as she pumps her cunt and ass with her fists ruining her body for another fix.

knock her over the head with one of the pineapples, force myself ontop of her and pull her bikini to the side, start fucking her tight cunt with one hand over her mouth to muffle her screams before cumming deep inside her

Start kissing her slowly and squeezing her tits and she grabs my cock, her boyfriend comes over, she tells him to go away and she pulls by dick out, he watches as she deep throats it then pushes me down and rides my dick begging for me to cum as she stares at him

images is same girl

putting crack in someones food makes them dependent on crack you fucking degenerate retard.

slowly fuck her in missionary until I'm about to cum then throatfuck her and force her to swallow my load

bump.

would cut a hole in the back of her jeans, bend her over and fuck her ass and then pull out and cum down her throat.

Now there's a girl who needs to have her tits slapped while she throats dick.

And what will you do after that?

strip her, tie her up in the car and drive her around town

Tie her onto a bed, stick a vibrator on max to her pussy, whip her ass till its red, fuck her throat while pulling her hair, cum all over her body then send a picture of her to her parents

How about humiliating her?

hogtied and blindfolded every guy in her highschool facefucks her until her face is a mess of smeared lipstick, spit, sweat and cum

after that id flick her bean until she was about to cum. then id get hard again and go ass to mouth until i was ready to blow again. then cum on her face and go back to flicking her bean.

I'd start off by grabbing her by her long hair and force her down on my cock. Tie her hair around my waist like a belt and face fuck her up against a wall so hard it puts a hole in it

And when she needs to piss?

fuck her ass raw while pulling her pigtail and cum on her face and in her mouth, finger her as she coughs up my cum onto her perky tits as she moans my name to orgasm

bumping

she can piss on my face

How about making her piss her pants?

See her in the club like that, walk over with 3 friends, whip our dicks out and force her to suck them, tears rolling down her face pull her tits out as we cum on her face and tits

I wanna titty fuck her till I'm rock hard before missionary fucking her deep and fast so I can see her tits bouncing around from the force of me ramming my cock into her warm slimy cunt over and over again until I'm ready to cum. At the last moment I'll pull my cock out of her twitching pussy and ram it into her asshole while she screams and bucks. That'll Be enough to get me to shoot hot cum inside her and leave her leaking jizz out her asshole.

Here's another of her, get nasty

sure. so long as shes wearing my cum on her face

I'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

Describe how she would piss herself?

Make left and right share double-headed dildos and go ass-to-ass while a group of guys facefuck them and cum on their faces... then have the girls 69 each other and mash their cum-smeared mouths into each other's twats. I'd personally titty fuck the middle until I'm ready to blow a load in her ass

Another of mine

it would happen right as i cut her jeans before anal.

What would you do to my aunt and cousin?

What would she say as she starts to pee?

omg i just pissed myself. then i spank her and she pees more. i forced her to lick it off the ground as i fuck her ass.

I would tell your cousin to eat the old womans cunt. if she refuses then ill start working larger and larger objects into her ass.

when shes at breaking point, she submits and goes to town, lapping and sucking the old womans cunt. when shes just about to cum ill make them swap, and bury my cock in the ass of the aunt. filling her with my cum i make her shit it into the open mouth of the girl and make them swap and swallow the shit laced cum.

I'd tie her up in doggy position and blindfold her, slide it in nice and slow as she gets wet and fuck harder than she's been fucked before, spanking her ass as I do it, pull out and force it in her ass as she screams, keep fucking untill I fill her ass with cum, leave her like that and invite guys round to gang bang her the blindfold will keep her from ever knowing how many guys fucked her

image of lefty

I would deeply facefuck her juicy lips
Anything for Rey?

how would you use this little slut?

would love to have her on bikini, at a beach house. all her friends seeing us while i bang her pussy with her laying on her back, lags split to recieve my cock. after that id cum all over her face, and its my time to watch everyone take turns on her pussy

push her face down on the bed and stick it in her ass start pounding her and fingers her pussy, turn her over as I'm about to blow and force it in to her mouth, the little cum slut will swallow every last bit

Nothing.
>They look like spics.