Sup Forumsros i need help whenever i smoke weed i have paranoia and im spooked af that something is happening to me or...

Sup Forumsros i need help whenever i smoke weed i have paranoia and im spooked af that something is happening to me or i will be in this state till i die.
what can i do to get rid of it i really want to enjoy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cannabisdigest.ca/black-pepper-relieves-cannabis-anxiety/
youtube.com/watch?v=YG1XXccCOJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry for my bad english

smoke a cigarette or pop 2 mg of ativan after

Face the reality that in YOUR moment its all good. Just put on some chill music and ride the high

where can i get ativan?

Just kill yourself. The anxiety will fade soon enough.

Drink lemon juice or eat black pepper

Don't be such a fucking faggot?

i will try

have you tried vaporizing it?
it gives me better highs than smoking.
there are cheap good vaporizers, if you just want to try it.

any links?

try the vaponic. 30 € use it with a torch lighter and dont burn the weed. i use that exclusicely and love it. great materials, simple, clean

Try not smoking so much. Just a hit or two and wait an hour, see how you feel. Also you have to do something to keep yourself occupied. I get paranoid sometimes, so I force myself to focus on something like a tv show or a video game. You gotta be in a good frame of mind, so before you smoke, make sure you tell yourself that nothings wrong, and when you start to feel paranoid remember "Hey, I'm just high, everything is ok". Also if you wanna come back down, eat. Grease and starch are best. Steak and potatos, or a big cheeseburger, or pizza.

bump

Try smoking a bit less than you normally do.

I used to smoke heavily, but when I went to prison and got out I had regular drug tests so I couldn't smoke, so I just drank. After the piss tests ended I started smoking again, but I always smoked too much and got kinda paranoid/anxious. So I just started taking 2-3 hits max and it worked out great. It still got me high as fuck, but none of the negative effects from before.

Also, like somebody else suggested, take some sort of benzo or any other depressents after you smoke. I wouldn't suggest doing it before, as smoking on top of other drugs/alcohol usually amplifies the effects of both and may cause the paranoia to be worse.

You're probably just dehydrated dude. Drink more water ffs.

Smoke less

1) Being high or on a psychedelic trip is like being a surfer on a wave. The more you try to control it, direct it, swim against the wave, the more likely the wave is to crash over you. Let the wave take you along for the ride, go with the flow, don't try to control things. If your mind goes to a bad place, try to gently nudge it back to good thoughts, reminding yourself that you're just along for the ride.

2) For me, bad trips are often if not always linked to negative energy/problems in my life. Drugs enhance rather than remove that negative energy for me. Work on yourself and fixing negative shit in your life and smoke once you're in a good place.

3) MJ just may not be for you, and that's OK. With how potent bud is nowadays, it can easily exacerbate (note: not CAUSE, but exacerbate) latent schizophrenic/psychotic tendencies. Pro-cannabis culture doesn't like to talk about this a lot, but it's a present risk.

Good luck OP, may you enjoy the wonders of Mary Jane if it's the right drug for you.

Try black pepper
cannabisdigest.ca/black-pepper-relieves-cannabis-anxiety/

bamp

Op, I went through this for literally years with people telling me it would be ok, relax, etc, but it never gets better, it only gets worse. Some people's brains just don't handle weed. Stop now before you really fuck yourself up.

I'm planning on buying 5 grams of weed from dark net since I don't have contacts (live in a small town) but I'm a bit worriedd because I still live at my parents (I'm 19).

What are the chances of it being caught? Dogs can't smell through mylar and vacuum sealed bag, right?

DO NOT BUY A VAPORIZER

You think it's healthy but the air draw passes through many unclean elements, mainly the heating element which you would think is just an electric resistor but NO, chinese cucks will use glue, plastic, paint, dyes and a lot of other shit in their elements. I PERSONALLY took my "baby" apart because I noticed shiney transparent flakes only noticible under high light. Took apart my heating element and found a crumbly foil-like material has been silently shedding itself for the past 2 years of me vaping....

I thought it was because I bought an ebay cheapo, but it turns out that ALL vapes are built NOT FOR QUALITY VAPOR, it is built to be MARKETABLE. Arizer, Pax, Cloutank, desktop and pens. Even the god damn VOLCANO has a shitty metal heating element that seeps fumes into your shit.

A vape should be simple and pure. That is the beauty of vape. Simple. Clean. Pure. You're only heating up organic material, you don't need a special gizmo to do that. All you need is Bud, and Heat. Fuck paying 100's. Its a scam! They're selling you unresearched CANCER.

Build a picklejar vaporizer, all you need is a picklejar and a heatsource (and of course, ganja). The heatsource could be a ceramic soldering iron or just your stovetop. Better yet, if you have an oven, save your teeth/lungs and make some edibles.

5 grams...i couldnt smell that even if you smoked it in front of me, nigga come back and ask when youre buying it by the kilo you paranoid child.

did you look at the Vaponic i recommended later?
- butane powered, but you do not inhale any butane, because you alternate the heating and inhaling.
- borosilicate glass, laboratory glass, safe to heat
- thin as fuck stainless steel filter, you wont inhale plant dust. also no grinding nessecary.
- 100 % medical silicone seal thingy. safe to heat too.

>Vaponic
Yes and it is overpriced.
Essentially it is a crackpipe, which is nothing more than glass.
You don't really smoke crack or meth, you vaporize it since the flame never touches your drugs.

Same shit for weed, I don't need to spend 40 bucks on a crackpipe when I can buy a good ole pookie for 5 bucks.

There are dogs in the post centers and that's the thing im worried about

Unburned pot doesnt smell too strongly. Unless your family pet is a drug sniffing dog, they wont be interested, just hide it well. As for smoking it, dont do it in the house, and dont do it when your parents are around.

Some small amounts of some really weak indica. Try and get in a good mental place, in a chill environment before you spark up cause if you're stressed or worried it won't work.

I didnt realize the part about getting it through the mail . I have no experience with that. Good luck. Though I would never risk that, I'd try to find somebody local or drive to the city to get it.

can anyone confirm this? I'm using pax, how fucked am i

overpriced? great materials. pure clean vaping. make your mind up.
its one of the cheapest vaporizers out there and well thought through.
sure, it looks like a crack pipe, but so what? it works great.

When I smoked I slowly realized that the paranoia was my favorite part
That rush
Everyone needs to get away with something

It looks good. But user seems right, for a piece of glass it's way too expensive.

sure, if 30€ makes your asshole clench but you enjoy fumey electronic 100+€ plastic and metal vaporizers. go for it.

No, I'm a normal dude, I smoke joints. I would like to try vaporizers but it's shit or it's overpriced and sometimes both.
Duely yours,

~~~Delplop~~~

youtube.com/watch?v=YG1XXccCOJo

40 bucks wont make me broke but its fucking GLASS user. It's heated sand. Don't allow companies to fuck you just because they can.

If they threw in the lighter then yeah, maybe its worth it...Even then, I'd rather an electric heatsource like a ceramic soldering iron for clean renewable heat. Flame would be great for on-the-go but I'm not so addicted to drugs that I need to have them be portable. Hell as long as its daytime (here near the equator) I can hold up a magnifying glass and get the same effect.

I'm telling you user, DONT LET THEM FUCK YOU. Drugs used to be a naturally occuring FREE source of pleasure, DONT LET THEM FUCK YOU.

SMOKE TINY AMOUNTS AND WORK YOUR WAY UP DAY BY DAY, EVERYTHING EVERYONE ELSE SAYS IS TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone smoking hash and writing poetry?

I looked that up. How do you know when to stop heating the weed?

Hey i have an ounce of hash. Don't know what type though. It's dark and spicy. Slightly sticky

a torch lighter is like 3 bucks, wtf? that might make it worth it?

boro glass and medical silicone has its price and i am more than willing to pay that for a pure tasty and safe vaping experience.

enjoy your magnifying glass...

Kek. What a fucking idiot but he did well

>slowly get addicted, its the only way to smoke
in a sense, you're right.

all musicians ever, heres some of mine

we are all dumb
because we are them,
depending
on the occasion.
i.e. offence
and defence
are different
actions
not restricted
to a person
we can all have
flaw in
small ways
always
never forget
we can be the same while we're different

This is the problem with typical cannabis consumers. YOU are the problem. You don't know what vaping is. Learn what vaporization is...the points inbetween green and black herb. The browns. The golds. The "oops-it-caught-on-fire"-blacks. Learn about vaporization and you wouldn't ask silly questions like this. In the video, he even notes that you must notice when the herb slightly changes in color, then begin to draw MORE HEAT to accelerate the vaporization process.

Nice.
If you can into french you should read Theophile Gauthier's Club of Hashishins.

they say you heat it until it starts turning brown, then you take puffs and reheat after a while.
i think if comes down to patience, which also improves your trip if you stay calm.

i just heat it for 10 seconds, torch at metal screen height, turing it consistently. then i take a long slow drag.

then reheat 5 seconds, slow long inhale, repeat until you exhale visible vapor.

take some hits, reheat 3-5 seconds. stop heating when it starts to taste bitter.

if you did it right you will have evenly brown weed in the end. clean with isopropyl and q-tips.

If one was to put enough of that 'browned' weed in a joint and smoke it would one get stoned?

i collect mine, i think you can get ultra stoned by making edibles, but i didnt try it yet

>we can be the same while we're different
Topkek, faggot

Wouldn't it be a waste if it was just discarded? Do people who vape discard it?

forgot to emphasise, that i make a difference between high and stoned. look into vaping and at what temperature the different canabinoids vaporize.

i dont like the victim blaming in "you are the problem", but i agree that people need to read up on vaporizing. most people dont get it and burn it and complain how shitty it is.

>victim blaming
fuck off

dude, think this way, when youre high and start feeling weird: I smoked that weed to feel this way, the way i feel is what i wanted, just let it take me for a trip on the river of buzz. in the end, its just a feeling, nothing actually happens outside your body

Try weed with low leves of THC. Look for Cannabis Indica, it causes less paranoia. It also has high leves of CBD so your anxiety will be turned down.

Levels*

step 1: feel fear

step 2: is this real danger or is it just that weed i smoked

step 3: alright im just paranoid lets watch a documentary

i reccommend smoking less pot & building up

"weed makes me paraniod/anxious/whatever"
"you are the problem"
thats victim blaming
imagine if someone said
"alcohol makes me depressive/aggressive/whatever"
most people, especially stoners would blame the alcohol, but god forbid someone blames the holy weed...

if you cant handle alcohol/weed/whatever, dont do it

Always is someone's problem. I mean, if somebody has no reason to get depressed, alcohol won't get him depressed. Don't do drugs if you have some kind of trouble.

i need some tips to get rid of paranoia from weed not yous stupid ass opinion

how much do you smoke at once fam?

Just smoke more

bout 0.3/0.5g

there is also another way of taking that.
all my weed paranoia had actually a good reason in real life. something i should be worried about, just amplified in that situation.

so i used my paranoia to actually see a problem, rethink it the next day and sometimes actually solving it later.

thats about a normal bowl. do you smoke it all at once or kinda pause between hits?

sometimes i mix it with tabaco and i smoke it in joint and some times i just smoke a bong and then its like 1/2 hits

i reccomend bong, baccy and weed is gross & unhealthy, but i used to smoke chops as well. I'd say the problem isn't the pot, it's prolly yo mindset. I have to be an active smoker and I get fuckin paranoid about people noticing. I just kinda smoked nonstop till I realised nothing's gonna happen. ja feel?

bump

i think so

like weed is just weed yknow, its a cliche for paranoid stoners for a reason; pot is a mild psychodelic, and you can have bad experiences n shit. focusing on the good vibes will get u through it user. Sup Forumselieve in yourself, all your Sup Forumsros do

just smoke all day every day until being high becomes the new normal. that way you'll just be scared of not being high.

yea you'll only be paranoid when high if you let yourself get into a situation where you have a reason to be paranoid.

like said just do something you love, put on chill music and enjoy the high.

>the god damn VOLCANO has a shitty metal heating element that seeps fumes into your shit

Source? I remember researching this and found sources claiming it's ceramic or aluminium sintered into and sealed with a ceramic base.

kek

yeah, i am pretty sure he is just hysteric

you are smoking too much

Anxiety from weed is sometimes THC related. If possible, try a strain with plenty of CBD.

you do it with friends

Play video games + listen to rad music

Using pounds in a Muslim country (England), lol

Yes and yes. COLLECT YOUR BROWNS IN A BAG. You can crush the browned weed into powderlike substance. It crumbles very easily.

I just "quit" buying smoking vaping for about 5 months now and found a bag of brown lying around. Literally just mixed it with peanut butter and some vegetable oil in a bake-safe cup, and baked it until it went from gooey-gold to puffy-fluffy-darkbrown. (350 for about 45 minutes, again, this varies as you must KNOW WHAT COOKING IS, WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY VAPORIZATION OF FOOD. I cannot stress how important it is to understand how to properly apply heat. It is one of the fundamental aspects of science.) Anyway, I ate that shit and thouight I was going to DIE. Its SO STRONG.

Since you vaped off the lower spectrum of cannaboids, (abd by vaping off the very first molecule in the chain, you decarboxylize) the brown bud you use is LOADED with the other end of the spectrum.

try eating a mango or drinking mango juice an hour or two before smoking. It can make the high more euphoric and fun and reduce paranoia. Also there is a supplement called citicoline that supposedly will counteract the effects of THC if you get too high. I have not tried this.

i was thinking of dissolving it in butter then make cookies. any rule of thumb on the amount to use per serving?

mango is supposed to make it more intense abd last longer, by easing the substances to pass the blood brain barrier easier.
not a good idea if you worry about paranoia

Like metal???!!!

I have had anxiety and paranoia, panic attacks where I'm stuck in thought loops on weed. I think I've always had anxiety issues and if I'm not careful weed can make it worse. This is what helped me make my highs more enjoyable and if I'm careful I get no anxiety symptoms etc but it's still more risky than someone who doesn't have mental issues.

1. Small doses, I use like 0.025 g of 20% thc bud for initial dose.
2. Only smoke when your in a good state of mind.
3. Limit your use to a few times a year.
4. If you panicking just say to yourself, I'm probably panicking, I'll worry about this stuff later and the thoughts will pass over you.
5. Explore different strains, some may affect you differently than others use this to your advantage.

Weed sucks, go straight edge, fuck the rest of these brain-dead faggots