Cute Asians FB Thread

Cute Asians FB Thread

Will also dump my collection if anyone wants

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WetSexx/comments/4qzkq1/amateur_photo_collection_free_adult_dating_site/
asianwiki.com/Momo_Shiina
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/WetSexx/comments/4qzkq1/amateur_photo_collection_free_adult_dating_site/

More?

holy fuck more of her pls

which one do you guys choose?

none. those are 6's or less

I only pick the most beautiful, tempered Asian girls

dump her pics pls

thoughts?

18yo model.

asianwiki.com/Momo_Shiina

mm those legs

i would spread her legs and fuck her with her legs draped over my shoulders

>asianwiki.com/Momo_Shiina
thanks!

thoughts on my friend?

Lots and lots of bikini pics.

nice, what else would you do?

id face fuck her until shes crying, then cum down her throat

whats her name? i want more

which one would you fuck?

Some other user posted her. It was his cousin.

fuck shes pretty, dont you think?

thoughts on emily here?

She's amazing. Hoping he'll see this thread and post more.

more of her...

wanna fuck her together?

more of her,,

you're such a hopeless romantic

hey its me, do you prefer left or right?

Sure! I'll take the mouth you take the pussy then we swap?

I prefer left! Post more of the other girl from before.

heres left, her name is Erica

what would you do to her?

Shit. Can I have both?

are you gonna make her choke while i fuck her cunt?

I want to Fuck her mouth then ass.

tell me in more details

guys, these are the only cute pics in the thread. I live in Japan, so I'm an expert 4724

does anyone ant more of her?

With a girl this pretty, I want to rub my cock all over her face and lips. Have her suck the head of my cock as hard as she can then when I'm about to cum I'll stop and stick it in her ass until I blow my load.

one you blow your load in her ass, what are you gonna do with her?

No

cause the ugly people losers use the ugly virgo women loser to hurt the popular people and everybody that doesnt like the ugly people losers the ugly way cause is ugly and jealous but at the same time lame and ugly and smell like dog poop and is ugly and outnumber everybody and is ugly and lame
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people plus smell like poop like beyonce
and is a ugly nobody that think is better then everybody but smell like poop like beyonce and is a nobody and thats why nobody does ok when is around the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers smell like poop like beyonce
and theres another proof the popular people proved that the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce is pathatic and ugly and lame and ugly and is lame and ugly and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and the ugly people losers hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way cause smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then everybody but smell like poop and is ugly

Have suck my cock clean then eat her pussy until I'm hard and fuck her cunt

how hard would you fuck her?

I'd suck those veiny toes.. mmmm

I'd Fuck her so hard once we were done we would be exhausted. Then sleep and Wake Up to her sucking my cock again for round two. I'd cum all over her lips and have her lick them clean. Post more

What about her?

Yeeeah more of her! I remember her from another thread. Any more that were unposted since that time? Or ones that aren't on her public FB?