Going on a date with a qt 3.14 tomorrow and was wondering , do you bring them a present or anything...

Going on a date with a qt 3.14 tomorrow and was wondering , do you bring them a present or anything , maybe like a flower , just give me some tips guys , like maybe some tips on how to not be nervous because I already can't eat just thinking about it ,I couldnt think of a better place to come for advice about this.

bring some rope and roofies, because it's the only way you're going to get laid if you're asking Sup Forums for advice.

brought noyhing it's a firt date m8

Give them a good fucking time and if you plan on dating her more, leave a good impression.

ok thanks , good advice , I am really fucking nervous , how do I fix my nerves

just fap before m8

you're just there to hang out and get to know each other
you're nervous because you have expectations
drop them
she liked you enough to hang out with you
chill and have some geniune fun
if you don't know how to have fun
then I don't know what to tell you

Yeah , you are right , I just dont want to fuck it up , thank you for the tips , I will try and drop my expectations

See , it actually helps

Do it like a few hours before though so it gets out of your system and you still have at least some of a romantic, flirty instinct left.

I believe in you, user. Good luck, and if it goes bad, remember that there's always another chance.

Also, protip: don't take her out to eat or the movies every time, vary shit up like go to a museum, an art show, hell why not a fucking blimp ride

Once again, good luck user

Sure. Make sure you bring a card with that flower and write a little poem in it:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm desperate to fuck you
in the vagoo

Nah bro buy her a ring out of the 50cent machine when you see her get down on 2 knees and say will you marry me you super fly bitch? Works everytime.

just
bet
yourself

Do NOT give her a gift on the first date.
DO pay for dinner.

remember this, OP, when you will be crying and wondering why you lost her after you pretended you are such a romantic fool, you are willing to be.

100% masturbate before you go.

This will make you feel much more relaxed, not a myth.

dubs of truth

Craig, you know what your problem is? You have no game.
Craig Jones: What do you know about game? I got ALL the game.
Mrs. Jones: Now your father... he has game.
Mr. Jones: [coming out of the bathroom] Don't nobody go in the bathroom for about 35, 45 minutes. Somebody open up a window.
Craig Jones: You call that game?

OP will get laid confirmed

I like first dates to be simple.

If they don't like my personality, then I don't want them to be with me because it means they're doing it for the shit that I buy them or the money I spend on them. I don't like that kind of relationship.

So, I invite them to coffee in the middle of the day on a weekend but keep my plans fluid.

Or, I invite them out for a drink, but once again, keep my plans fluid.

The last girl I banged I met on Tinder and met at a bar for a drink. We had a couple and they asked if we wanted food. I looked at her and I was like, I forgot to eat, I'm fucking starving, are you hungry? She said yes, so we ordered dinner.

We ate, had a couple more drinks. Dry humped in the parking lot and went back to her place and fucked a couple times.

Woke up the next morning, slipped out while she was asleep, blocked her number and got back on Tinder.

I don't do this shit often, but while I look for the right girl, I'll run out a few of the wrong ones.

Also, if you're casually dating, use a google voice number instead of your own. 4G is so good that no one can tell and you can dump the number at a moment's notice if shit gets weird for you.

Everytime I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen...

well one of the thing im most nervous about is what if we end up fucking and I fail because im such a beta , I thought maybe not fapping so I have a better chance of being erect if Im hornier

Not if i can cancel it with trips.

>maybe like a flowe

realize she's already agreed to go out with you so she must like you at least a little.

Just be cool. Don't come off desperate. Carry yourself like you just want to get to know her and whatever happens happens.

Do not fap before. Buy her a pony. Wrap nicely

dubs says otherwise OP, fap before or face failure.

Sex will be awesome enough, unless your drinking you'll habe no problem getting another boner

/thread

Just relax and have fun. It's honestly that simple.

trying not to come off desperate
is desperate

he needs to "let go" and "go with the flow"
I know it sounds like hippy shit but damn this mentality has helped me so much on dates

Don't expect to fuck m8, that way you won't act disappointed if nothing happens and she won't feel that you're pushing for something.

Just have a good time, be honest but above all have fun and enjoy yourself. Maybe bring her some chocolates if you want, that's a most commonly accepted gift in my experience. Ask her stuff about her, if you want you can confess that you're a bit nervous and if she already warms up to you she should understand it, if she doesn't like you that may turn her away even more.

Just be confident where you know it won't hurt you, otherwise be reserved in how you act.

He needs that kush just 2 hits to take the edge off.

...being a god damned nigger

FUCK QUADS
NO GIFTS!!!!

Ask her for more foreplay/give her foreplay if you can. This helps a lot in getting you up.

Them quads true

Use the D.E.N.N.I S. system

>quads of truth
OP here , man thats some great advice , I knew I could come here for some solid advice , fucking nice quads too user , thank you

1. Be chill on the date and have fun.
2. If things get to sexy time, EAT THE PUSSY.
3. Maybe lick on the bum bum?
4.????
5. PROFIT!!!

once your bodies are close and fooling around you'll get plenty horny and plenty hard. relax and try to act confident.

Bring a bowl of eggs, bitches loves eggs. They have to.

>go on
Thats pretty hot m8 , tell us more

What if i bust a nut in literally 15 seconds bc never been in nice warm place before. Do i apologize? Whats the protocol on this?

Not op but got a date next week too and she wants to drink at her place. No social anxiety i cant manage tho

Make sure she comes first, treat her, play with her first until she comes at least once, then get your dick wet. She'll be both more receptive and already happy.

And don't slam it like a madman, go slow, get a pace thar she likes, try going slower if you're getting close, improvise))

Bring a sharpie so you can stick it in her pooper and post pics here

And pics or it didn't happen

What if she tries to suck my dick first? I dont need help on hoe to handle her otherwise, i just need to know the protocol for the inevitable shame

Just bring her some flowers and take her wherever you were going to?

There's no protocol that i know of, aside from being like "ayyyyy baby sorry but you suck so good i couldn't hold it" or "damn sorry but you made me so horny i couldn't hold it in", idk.

I think you'll know what to say in that situation, if it would indeed happen.

what if you cant get erect when she is sucking because of nerves