HAHAHAHAHA

>HAHAHAHAHA

Trump has no chance of winning now.

Not that I care which party wins because it's all the same, but I have an annoyance with old money rich people getting at the highest levels of political power. If you wanted that, you would be a monarchist at heart.

And once a candidate loses an election such as a presidential election, they usually will never be able to win after that and they usually don't try.

cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/republican-women-organize-to-support-clinton/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2016/03/30/ben-carson-gop-establishment-would-prefer-hillary-over-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck trump this cancerous fuck

I find it laughable that anyone would want fucking Hillary rodupherass clinton to be the fucking president. We are going to be even more of a laughingstock than we already are with the guy we have in office now

Why are you cnn?

this

/thread

Then why post op?

Test

>Clinton News Network

It's funded by Time Warner, which is her 8th biggest donor. Fuck off shill.

CNN is less biased than Foxnews. Ted Turner and his family are Republicans, so you can't say CNN is liberal.

You haven't been following her campaign closely in the last week, have you? That dumb bitch is under fire from all sides.

insider.foxnews.com/2016/03/30/ben-carson-gop-establishment-would-prefer-hillary-over-trump

ITT faggotz who don't own guns get mad. Good job hilaryinos. It you reply to this then it just proves how stupid you are. If you don't reply to this then it proves how you're dumb. Hillary 2016

CNN is proving GOP would rather Hillary. Foxnews is proving GOP would rather Hillary. It's not about shilling for Hillary, it's about the GOP wanting the opposite party rather than Trump in their own party. No you fuck off shill.
See:

I mean, I am a leftist and will probably vote for clinton but
>but I have an annoyance with old money rich people getting at the highest levels of political power
holy fuck Clinton is not an alternative to the old-money rich holy shit

You don't follow international press. Obama is fairly well regarded abroad. Trump, on the other hand, is viewed as a fucking clown, and rightfully so

germany here obama is a fucking nigger.

>It you reply to this then it just proves how stupid you are
>If you don't reply to this then it proves how you're dumb
12 year-old logic.

>germany here obama is a fucking nigger.
Rest of the world here. You're just noticing?

>wanting criminals as president
Was a black guy not enough?

Merkel lol

You're so brainwashed

>And once a candidate loses an election such as a presidential election, they usually will never be able to win after that and they usually don't try.
>implying clinton didnt lose once

Yet, you want to vote for Trump a rich asshole who was born with a golden platter. And I simply want this asshole to lose so that he can never win.

Anyone surprised that women are voting for the woman? Anyone? Anyone at all?
Tribal fucking savages. If two women were running directly against each other, then maybe, MAYBE women would give a shit about the actual candidate and their politics. Still doubt it though.

They're all fucking biased you dumbass.

You're dumb.

Logic tempered anger is still in spite just now informed. What a petty little whelp you are.

You still make him seem like the educated adult. You're just a rich people hating dork, and I bet you don't bathe enough.

Wow you read a headline, one from CNN..

memes, anti-pc rhetoric and wigs are no match for Hillary's gaping wet vagina. It has a crown of thick black hair which writhes with lice, and is decorated with red, pulsating blobs of inflamed flesh. Purple veins and red stretch marks line her stomach and all her inner legs like ancient carvings. This monstrosity will defeat trump, as the jews have already picked her. She will usher in an era of pc laws, mountains of fetuses and equal pay for women, and womens rights, and womens right to be treated special when it's convenient or treated equal when it doesn't go their way.

That sounds kinda cool actually, where do I sign up?

just vote hillary.

You're not rich and you love him, that makes you worse.

Shut up user or his dad will fire your dad.

>GOP Women back hillary
>Trusting any article written on CNN about the GOP, much less anything.

Get out of your echo chamber.

>implies it's all the same as if has some uncommon knowledge
>gets news from CNN

okay

People think trump is a clown, but the people that do are the ones who threw open their borders to anyone claiming asylum. It's not fair to the citizens, and it's not fair to the actual refugees, a majority of whom live in overcrowded refugee centers.

> not realizing this article is probably completely made up
> not considering the source

Fox isn't much better but... of course CNN would report (crossed out "make up" [i don't know how to do that kinda text) something like this

See how dumb you are.

These people are so funny, it's like watching an animal who doesn't know how the world actually works

Things I'm sure of:
Trump loves America
Both Clinton and trump shill to idiots, that's just politics
Hillary is a scary woman, and the emails, while not classified, contain information that I couldn't fathom the Egyptian government and the Muslim brotherhood need to know.

>You

>while not classified, contain information that I couldn't fathom the Egyptian government and the Muslim brotherhood need to know.
then that's the fault of whomever failed to classify it

careful. trump has super powers.

If that cunt wins I hope we go into a civil war so we can kill off the idiots like the ones that put that fuck in office because she will finish off the US and destroy what little is left and it will be because the fucking cunt ass liberals and refugee hugers. It will be time to hunt Muslims and liberals.

man you're retarded.

hahahahahahaha oh (You)

the democrats do this when their candidate is lagging behind.
look at it this way. this country's fucked. would you want your party to win?

BritFag here, the Clinton team forgot to make their email servers encrypted.

The email was from the Egyptian government about how they and the brotherhood are trying to keep peace because citizens are pissed a state of emergency was declared due to the threat of Isis, and the election is continuing to be postponed.

that would be her fault.

>Refugee (hugers)
You dumb nigger.
If conservatives and Nazis did anything like this it would be fun to hang the insurrectionists. Hell, we could make a holiday out of it. Plus, you right-wingers are too fucking retarded to do anything successfully.

See

>Anyone surprised that women are voting for the woman? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Yeah about as surprised as I am that men vote for men.

Yeah, like that Benghazai report that finally came out!

And found that she did nothing wrong and wasnt responsible

It's better than living in Iraq, you dumb cunt.

I don't want Drumpf because he'll crash the economy. Republicans don't know how to run economies, unless it's into the ground.

The problem was her credibility and honesty were shown to be shaky, at best. Not that it matters. Obama would pardon her anyway, and blame republicans.

Evidence: Michigan, the US during Bush, any Republican state that's abolished working rights and unions.

>Logic tempered anger is still in spite just now informed.

I hate Trump but I also want that criminal bitch to be arrested already. There's no winning here.

>see how dumb you are
Said the clown.

Yeah, you're right! Children and women who can't use the restrooms at night and not get raped, the radicals who harass no mudslimes, and the sex trade rings aren't as bad as Iraq.

Using CNN as if its solid evidence in your pro Clinton argument. You're making yourself look stupid OP.

autism speaks

Trump is more moderate than anything. Bush pledged himself to oil trade.

Still better than getting bombed, or having active warfare go on around you. Are you really this retarded? Sure refugee camps are nightmarish, but they're better than the streets that those same refugees would have been sniped or bombed in.

Left, center, and right wing economists jointly did a review of his policies and said that they would put us deeper in debt. Even his party thinks he's retarded.

Yeah, literally only for the men, you mong.

First off, no one is trying to make the refugees huge. We want them safe, not fat!

Second, if civil war 2 broke out, the Washington D.C. & the North would obviously win again. Itd be a massacre.

I can see the.cuckservatives now, beloved rifles in hand, being mowed down en tubby mass by predator drones

making you the victor? in life? what? you're either a disgusting feminist or effeminate, cum gargling faggot who thinks somehow Hillary will make you less of a laughingstock with her magical cunt.
holy fuck, the Hillary/anti-trump memes are nothing but cringe. you look like a dumbass. no one respects you. no one will ever respect you.

>no one will ever respect you
the irony of hearing that from a Trump supporter

wrong. no real men support Hillary. good luck fighting with your female (lol) Marines.

plus more importantly, the south will rise again!!
at least that's what they say.

yes, yes. Trump.

lol more epic memes!!! I bet this fag made his own Hillary fedora.

Oh boy foreigners don't like Trump! Guess I'll withdraw my support.

But seriously why do leftists think we give a shit about what other leftists in europe think?

Of course his party hates him he can't be bought and controlled like the rest of them.

Lets hear some of these criticisms and why Shillaries economics would be better.

Hello. I am a liberal who favors strict gun control.

She never lost a presedential election you stupid fucking ass clown,she lost a primary. Big fucking difference, nigger

The media is required by... let's say political influence and power, to report on what they're told. During liberal control the more non biased sources get pressured into reporting what the establishment wants(i.e. The mainstream media not reporting on Obamas 2013 gun study that DID happen) and fox on the other hand is so right wing that they just get pushed to the side and ignored. And under conservative control the right wing Fox News is the only source the establishment focuses on and the non biased sources are free to do what they want per se. They still get ignored. News and MSM is all over rated. Gotta read articles and judge for yourself. Television is the means of the govt to control your mind. Especially MSM news channels

you don't care if your mom yells at you for having all those empty pizza boxes around your mattress so that makes sense

The "refugee" issue is already huge. You care about their safety? Let them stay in Turkey safely not welfare shopping in Europe.

The mass deportation is probably gonna set us back quite a bit, but encouraging manufacturing jobs back home is the best part of his plan. Imagine Detroit if all those factories opened back up. I would rather force illegals to be citizens. But I support deportation, I want those bastards off government benefits. Ebt and food stamps should be paid for by the citizens for the citizens, not someone milking the system. I don't know how true this is anymore, but at one point mexicos greatest source of documented income was money sent from the us by Mexicans. They send the money the make by work and live of the government for the most part.

Hillary's much more conservative than trump. If the average conservative were intelligent, they'd be lining up to vote for old Hillary.

regardless, she's won. all formalities, now.

btw: Trump is THEE Elite. And THEE Establishment Candidate. He's been bribing politicians for decades, in both parties.

All these traitorous bernouts ITT
The good guys will win in the end

Believe half of what you see and NONE of what you hear

Lol this old argument again. TLDR version is that the military and police support the constitution and the populace. Not the federal govt. Google military oath. Most soldiers take it very seriously.

>This
I get info online, and from more than one source. If I see something reported that doesn't sound right, I can look into it. The Internet is a godsend to the people smart enough to search for facts. And the tards who Facebook like it's their entire social life.

They literally send millions a week untaxed back home. This is a problem that needs to stop

How does it feel to be a subject of Queen Merkel? Do you krauts even have elections or are all your leaders like Hitler and rule their whole lives? Tell us about your Turks? Tell us about your africans? At least american blacks have had a few generations of civilizing, you German pussies take them straight from the savannah.

Whoa, dude, I agree with you. My post was to point out that we are basically letting Mexico live off us. The fact that's the #1 source of national income is bullshit.

Inorite?!? Blaze? USUncut(or whatever it's called)? All these FB news sources and it's like "LOOK AT THESE WHITE COPS BEATING THE EVERLOVING SHIT OUT OF THIS BLACK TEENAGE GIRL!!!!!" And it's a chick that pulled a knife on someone getting arrested and she's the only violent one in the bunch.

I wasn't who you replied to initially. Lol. Sorry for the confusion. I posted that to agree with you as well

>refugee huger

whats a refugee huger? is that a machine that makes refugees bigger? why would we want giant refugees? theyre already a big enough problem as is!

Not sure what you're trying to say. The Internet gives you hundreds of sources. The news when I see it on break at work is pretty legit sounding, but pretty predictable.

Then you must have been annoyed your entire life then, because it's rich old money that gets every politician in the us elected.

It could be worse, she could be a nigger

That's because Obama is soft and gives in to their demands.

News is news. The news sources that are clickbait on FB are garbage designed to incite emotion, twist facts, and separate us as people. That's what I'm trying to say. Legit news sources are what to look for and read a few differing sources. Like wapo and huff are gonna be left biased and fix is gonna be right biased. But you get a good picture of what's actually going on and can make an informed decision for yourself better by reading both and then looking at the likes of bbc for an outside perspective. They all provide facts. But it's the spin they all individually out on said facts you gotta watch out for.

Spoken like a 15 year old.

$0.10 has been transferred to your account.

i never respond to these threads because lets be honest for once, Americans don't care about honesty they care about having their personal beliefs unchallenged and reinforced, it will be the doom of your nation. i will say this however, trump is honest about the cancer that is political correctness, by voting in Hillary your country will be doomed to many years of forced Islam acceptance, feminism controlled media and an age of lies for the sake of peoples feelings, it will be what kills your once great nation, it happened to the Romans and now its happening to you. im not trying to argue, believe me or don't believe me it has no effect on me, i live to far north for anything remotely pc or feminist related to even touch me, i think you will see though that time will prove me right.