"Why didn't you kick Geraldo Rivera's ass when you had the chance?"

Love his music

bump

>>Pic Related
>What to say to Charles Manson?
>Sup Forums got any ideas ?

Hitler did nothing wrong

>muh helter skelter lol!

that dude playing him in Aquarius can't act for shit, he's too goodlooking and no charisma, it's hard to believe a stupidlooking doofus irl like that was able to mc so many fools

Why do you mean what to say to charles manson? Are you writing him a letter or something

I plan to but i havent got a clue what to write about

I agree user

Did you so happen get the idea from another thread you've viewed recently Lol

Yes the dude who looks like two serial killers ? user where you the one who wrote to him

write about what a faggot you are - inmates like faggots

bump

>Hope you got buttraped in prison

Indeed I was I'm the serial killer they took my thread down for some reason

Did you fuck Susan Atkins?

I know user sadly i was still interested .

You're a serial killer?
. How many people have you killed? What's your victim profile?

user has the looks of a serial killer

"Keep up the good work, Chuck"

>What's
Lol thank you for clarifying and when I seen this I knew it wasn't a coincidence.

Haha yes user it wasnt no coincidence for sure

Make sure you add you believe he's innocent that will help the chances of him replying back.

Tell him he killed the wrong Polanski.

True lol should i hand write or type it out ?

Wait does Manson even claim he's innocent? Maybe just imply what he did need to be done and you admire him.

Please shave, you look like a faggot, also timestamp next victim and post

bump

will do

would you guys like a time stamp of me ? femanon here

Are you OP and look like a serial killer? Then yes.

I am OP but doesnt look like serial killer.. more like a big fag tits?

Then double yes. Sure Manson would love that shit too.

tru dat
/thread

Type unless you have good hand writing mine was terrible now I'm starting to think he couldn't read it Lol.

true

If you don't know what to say to Manson, you shouldn't be talking to him.

Here is OP

Cute. You should tell Charlie you want to marry him and just see what happens from there.

I know some thing I would like to say but I like others opinions plus most likely he won't reply

You don't talk to Charlie, Charlie talks to you.

Haha didn't this already happen?

He believes he's innocent and I do admire him in certain ways he has a non profit organization that helps the environment called ATWA.

Yes i saw this i do admire him for that sadly it also says he doesnt give autographs as hes a inmate not a entertain ahaha

I mean, his Family did kill people and try to start a race war. Doesnt that cancel out any charity work?

Cheer up, Charlie.

Yes but what he does do is actually paint pictures for some people that would be cooler than a autograph

The world he grew up around him made him the person he became but doesnt cancel out his horrible attacks but even the bad still has alittle good inside

ill send him nude pics for a painting !

The sad part is either he's a damn good manipulator or he actually believes he's innocent I've watched all his interviews and honestly their sad because they never let him talk when he tries they just call him crazy you see once you're claimed crazy there's no way to prove you're sane if you say you're not crazy that just makes you sound that much more insane and that's an actual quote by him.

Um I mean if you want it that bad but don't be surprised if he paints a nude picture of him and sends it to you Lol.

Lmao

Deeply into the Occult. Follower of Aleister Crowley. The guy is seriously demon possessed.

>2016
>Believing in demons

He's so over rated

I have serious question though since you're a girl, why are so many females attracted to serial killers or *cough* people who look like serial killers I would love to know.

Well charles as a young man seems very charming the long hair and im a sucker for brown eyes but all girls want the bad boys for some reason haha we want the alpha

Not understanding you're surrounded by and interact with "them" on a daily basis.

K.

Same reason you want to fuck Malory Knox in Natural Born Killers.

No. I'm just surrounded by humans. Who are capable of great or terrible things. We dont need demons to be monsters, unfortunately.

Interesting Lol

But also this inst because im attracted to charles Manson , i have always had a interested in murder and serial killers