I'm a 21 yr old virgin with one past relationship that ruined my life. Ask anything

I'm a 21 yr old virgin with one past relationship that ruined my life. Ask anything

If you're a virgin, you weren't in a relationship.

Why are you so weak?

kys cancer scum

this

it was my birthday yesterday

Now I'm a 23 year old virgin with no past relationships

had my head caved in by an abusive sister since I was 3 yr old. Only downhill from there

Lmao, post a pic of your head. Is it all gross and fucked up?

not going to start arguing about that

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you're 21, go and live your life, idiot.

why not... you are 21, I am beta as fuck and even I was getting laid by 17, its sort of a given these days for real relationships unless you are ultra religious... In which case, why the fuck u here m8?

have a go

You are just making excuses for yourself. Stop being a whiny bitch and go plow like 20 fat bitches or something.

since the breakup I've had no chance with women. She accused me of rape and whatnot

Whores?

no money,

How long is your D + proof please

14,2cm. No camera available.

PLOW
FAT
BITCHES
CHRIST

you honestly think I haven't tried?

Fat womens pussies smell like a landfill

yes that is what i honestly think... I think you just bitched out and been crying since the break assuming the world gives a fuck about some cunts rape allegations.

How can one "relationship" without sex ruin somebody?

Also smell like 0 effort...

go ahead and try in a small community.
everyone here knows everyone

Your stories don't make sense unless you were playing dress up and wore that fag hat to hide your embarrassing indented skull.

There are literally disabled people with no limbs who get more puss then a faggot who plays dress up.

You have a car? Use dating websites to meet people in different towns....

get a job

I've tried tinder, hot or not and several others with no luck for about a year

I'm a student

keep trying, try being more open and trying different things.

what kind of degree

▲▲

Sc.M on engineering

  ▲
▲ ▲

sup nigs

bitch engineering? fuck just disregard bitches until you graduate, and then move somewhere new and fuck everything that moves. Bitches will be all over you with engineering money....