Silicon Valley S03E03

Silicon Valley Thread

On the menu tonight:
>How will Richard regain creative control of his company?
>Will based Jian Yang be in consecutive episodes?
>Is the Monica/Richard storyline even going to go anywhere?
>Will Sup Forums show up and start posting Kumail Nanjiani's mildly liberal tweets?

Find out tonight - TODAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YejxyaFyUHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shillicon Valley

>will we get more horse sex

jesus give it a rest

>stop discussing television shows!!!!

>the remainder of season 3 is horse sex

STREAM WHERE

This.

I need a stream boys.

Need stream tbqh senpai

thanks for reminding me almost forgot, hopefully this one is as good as the premiere because ep 2 was eh.

Christ, where is the fucking stream. Looks like I'm just going to have to wait 45 minutes until the shit is up on vodlocker. I wanted to get to bed before 11 tonight, thanks guys.

sup tvs got it

http:/ /www .stream2 watch . co/l ive-now/live- tv/us/hbo-live-stream

That green screen was terrible.

STREAM PLS

>Its a the gang gets lost in a server farm episode

The intros are the best part about this show

More fucking horses!

This

Intro had me laughing like a mug

>you got an oculus
>clearly a samsung gear

>Chain the Virgin

richard is turning from a whiny cunt to an insufferable, childish, whiny cunt.

He's smart enough to know that people want his TECHNOLOGY, not his business management skills, so he should let the fat guy make him rich so that maybe in the future he can fully realize the dreams for his platform.

instead of spending years creating something that nobody even has any practical uses for yet and then hoping you get payed at the end,

Oh shit this is going to be a Erlich episode

>you could be the mayor of Popcornopolis

Kek

Why is everyone a dick to Erlich.

damn, is jack turning villain already?

Fuck, my stream just got nuked

>pied piper literally doesnt exist without richard
>he doesn't use that to his advantage

When wasn't he?

richard is the villain, jack is trying to set up a business that will be successful, richard is acting on whims and trying to chase his dreams.

Like if Elon Musk started Space X and Tesla before he did whatever it was that we all forgot that he got rich off of

>Django

Watch the box be a home run and save a company from being hacked

ETA on torrents?

paypal

Wow, Mr. Douglas! That's very inspiring.

Skunkworks!

Carla the cunt

I HATE WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Jared pours the drink back

Kek

Of course Richard fucks everything up

dammit Richard

these fucking cliffhangers are out of hand by this point

And this is exactly the kind of shit that got Richard in this position to begin with

This show has a great soundtrack even if richard is retarded

Watch as they dont know what skunkworks is and they think it's richards new idea and it's brilliant and everything works out okay

I'm not sure how long I can keep watching this when they never get a win.

Literally an entire episode of nothing. I'm pretty disappointed desu.

Pappy is expensive as fuck. You don't waste it.

>the entire last 2 minutes of that ep

30/10

are you fucking kidding me with that ending?!?!?! the episode was good, but these shitlords always gotta throw in LE EPIC TWIST ENDING REEEEEEEE

No fucking horses. Fail.

Goddamn Richard is a fucking retard. I kinda felt bad about him getting fired as CEO but this settled it, fuck him, he's a code monkey with no business sense, or sense at all

Episodes are too short, and not in a good way. HBO fucked up big time by sticking with then 30 minute episodes per season, they are going to lose viewers over this.

WHAT THE FUCK

According to episode preview they(Pied Piper CEO and sales) know exactly what it is.

pretty good, it was looking like a setup for the whole rest of the season. That Jared joke tho

BIG BANG THEORY GTFO

A few weeks ago I was reading something about cringe comedy and didn't understand it. After watching the last few weeks of Silicon Valley I get it now.

Jared - "nice chain, do you choke your mother with it when you stick your penis in her butt?'

Lol what the fuck

He's a flipper he doesn't want a successful business he wants immediate revenue to flip the brand and cash out.

I don't even remember what Jared said but it made me spit out my drink hearing it out of his mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=YejxyaFyUHc

>Will Sup Forums show up and start posting Kumail Nanjiani's mildly liberal tweets?
look at this faggot

This episode fucked me up and not I don't know how to feel for a week.

>its a Richard fucks up everything episode
Bighead has to be the best part of this show now

Jack was pretty intense this episode and there was less joking this time around. What happened?

fuck Kumail he's a faggot

It was all a ploy to get them to trust him because it hasn't been the first time he has been in this situation

The writers are shit

I would go with the latter

fuck this douche

Especially now since he started his own incubator.

God damnit I was fucking hype for their Skunk plan that bad ass intro it was a great setup fucking huge blue balls right now

Nah I get that he baited them into this. He's a smart guy. He emotionally manipulated Richard and Ehrlich in episode 1 I just didn't expect him to be this douchey so soon.

metaphor

Even though people say the episodes are short I actually feel like a lot happenend in these three episodes

Goddammit, why won't they just commit to bringing Carla back! I feel like Dinesh, Gilfoyle and her had such good banter and then it was just implied that she quit. It's bullshit.

Kamail Nanjiani is a huge SJW cuck numale.
Luckily the other people in this show are good or else I wouldn't watch it because he's in it.

who /veep/ here?

Yep. Which gets me pretty excited and anxious to see what happens across the next 10 or so episodes.

>Wanting more women
Holy shit Amanda Craw (Monica) and Suzanne Cryer (Laurie) are more than engough estrogen for me

Jared's fucking joke at the end got me so good. It was the least surprising thing he's ever said but it was perfect

The Carla character was added during the show runners being bullied into having more female presence. A lot of people called them on this also it didn't pay off because there was no influx in female viewers.

This show is really funny. That joke Jared makes at the end was so ridiculous and well timed I spit my drink all over my screen.

>It was the least surprising thing he's ever said
What how did you predict that?

yabut Carla was funny.

What candidate is he talking about?

Just based on the type of character he is. He thought he's on such good terms with the guys that the dirtier his jokes are the more they'd laugh. He didn't realize that more thought goes into jokes

jack is scary.

i got let go from my last job a few months ago and i was feeling anxiety just watching his scenes with richard

Well that's disheartening. I felt like she contributed to the assholery atmosphere of the show. She wasn't a push over like Monica and she also wasn't clearly a sociopathic like Laurie she was just a plain old asshole. If the only reason they brought her in was because "Diversity" then yea I can see how people could be pissed off but imo she contributed her fair share.

I was actually hoping we'd get some kind of work done on the side project beforehand though. I fully expected them to get caught at some point, but not before they even begin

Richard's reason for bringing the skunkwork papers was retarded. The fact the papers were labeled as skunk work was retarded. The fact one of the sales people who were illiterate about the inner workings of the platform identified it in one glance was bullshit.
To give your protagonist something to fight against is fine but to have them always under someone's heel is not very entertaining.

Jared is funny too. Adding someone in to the Gilfoyle/Dinesh banter and bullying isn't that hard. She was dropped into the bit just like Jared was this episode. Only difference is the runner added her because SJWs wanted a vagina in the incubator house scenes.

There were definitely better ways for the project to leak. The trip over and spill the paper thing is way too cliche to begin with, let alone all the other reasons you mentioned.

Will they ever beat the SWOT board?

>Carla was the show's gold chain
Holy shit

How did a sales guy know exactly what that document meant in like 2 seconds?

He's a liberal social justice leaning shit skin. Take a hard guess which person he's referring to as Hitler?

sorry to hear about your job loss user, hope everything is going ok and good luck

>building is structurally damaged

I think the issue is that Pied Piper is his one and only brilliant idea and that he'll never come up with something else like it EVER.

Also there is the ownership thing of it being his baby and that he doesn't want to see his baby be turned over to pedophiles who will rape the baby and then kill it when they are done.

>Blaine's blood has aids and gets on kids
fucking kek

One of the best jokes on this show

He probably wasn't exactly sure what they were planning, but working in the tech business he's heard the term "Skunkworks" before

things are okay, i had an interview this past friday that i feel quite good about. i think i'll definitely get a followup interview at least.

i'm not starving to death or anything. i'm more worried about accepting a job and not succeeding in it.

thanks though, it means a lot.